Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

Meals planned, Water will be consumed, did a 30 minute exercise video before I left home.

Hope you all have a stellar day!!

I am craving Pasta and chicken in a Tomato sauce tonight. I'm at 900 calories for today and have 1 hour 45 min until no eating after 8pm. Do I or don't it is the question! Let me think about this pasta 200 calories. Chicken 200 calories. Sauce 100 calories. I'm thinking nope. I've been soooo good. Done. I'm not having it.

Done! Love the self-control!! Now, can you plan that Pasta into another day in the very near future?

Edited by s_suther

Gonna get in a 30 minute walking video tonight..,

Ate OP today, Water is all in, exercise x2 today, okayed my doc to schedule the appt. for the barium swallow test. Joy!

Edited by s_suther

DO WORK!!

I am finally on my way home. It has been a good day.my eating was on track. I did not get as much extra exercise as I wanted to. But I still got about 45 minutes of walking and 75 steps in. I will tried to get more exercise tomorrow. I have plans to get my elliptical machine brought back into the house. Its just getting too late today and I have to head back out at tWo in the morning.

@bacon...lol! Yes I play the Tuba and love butterflies that's how I picked my name ???????? no, it sounds like something I would think when reading that!

@nailpro I'm impressed with that self control! Way to go!

@suther I'm glad you got your barium swallow scheduled. At least you and your doc will be in the know about your band. And bravo to you on a successful day!

Me?? I was lured into temptation by Mac and cheese today at lunch ???? I didn't have a ton and I haven't let myself eat anything else today. Just waiting for my lean hamburger patty to come off the grill. But on a good note I did drink my Water and did a little uncoordinated Zumba when I got home. Have a great evening of success everyone!

@@2babutterfly I really did play the tuba. But I think it was because how was the only kid in the 7th grade that could carry the thing. Whenever my kids turn on veggie tales I have to march around the living room like I'm playing the tuba. such a dork. Lol

Yikes. 2145 calories and only four flights of stairs today. Tomorrow will be better.

Yikes. 2145 calories and only four flights of stairs today. Tomorrow will be better.

So..,,what's the plan for today?

I've got meals planned and prepped. Protein will be on target, calories will be low, Water will be 64+ oz. (Up until the doc visit, I was doing 100 oz a day and he wants me to back it down to 64 oz.)

Exercise is already a check! I did a 3 mile Leslie Sansone video since my little one has basketball tonight.

Making it happen!! How about you guys? Plan for the day? Let me hear from you!

I plan on getting another walk after work or maybe 20 minutes on the elliptical. I've already got45 minutes of walking and 190 step up while I was loading and unloading so far.eating on track two small meals and plenty of Water already.

Edited by bacon

@@s_suther what was the doctors reasoning for having you reduce your Water intake. I am NOT second guessing him, just wondering.

I guess every doc has a different theory. My last doc told me to drink as much as I can and now this doc wants me back down to 64 a day. His thought is that too much will put stress on the pouch (stretching) and flush out too many vitamins/minerals when doing it on a consistent basis. He also wants me to count the 16 oz of Protein Shakes as liquid. He's trying to address my occasional reflux too, which he says he sees in banders that drink too much Water. We'll see...

Edited by s_suther

Not at work today. It will be hard to get some exercise in today. dinner out with friends. I'll have seafood and keep today's total under 1500 calories.

@suther.just curious...why did your doc tell you to cut back in Water? I've been aiming for 100oz I wonder if I shouldn't be?