Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Depressions a b***h

Can I start by saying I'm going to zumba soon so I'm gonna sweat instead of crying so here goes.

I just have to hide my scale I keep upsetting myself! I'm not gaining but I'm not loosing like I thought I should be. I've lost 48lbs in almost 10 weeks I know it's enough but also I stand a lot at work and when I stand I still feel like I'm carrying that extra 48lbs still. I'm 211lbs my first goal is to be under 200 hopefully by the end of january.

My depression is I still feel 259lbs but all my body aches and is sore from all my amazing workouts I do.

You know what I mean, right?

UGGGHHHH!

Our stats are very close and I know how you feel. I also think I'll feel a lot better once I get below 200 but I'm pretty sure I'll just lower the bar again and decide <180 is the magic number. I also set a goal for end of January to get below 200. We can do this.

My weight hasn't moved for a week and a half and I'm super impatient. Hang in there, you're not alone. I think I was programmed to be impatient.

Measure all of your body parts and put the scale away. Use your measurements and smaller clothing to gauge your progress.

I get like that as well...people notice a diff...but I sometimes see my old self and it's hard to accept. Like I'm dreaming. You won't see that 48 lbs again and you gotta keep pushing and hopefully you'll meet your goal.

I just put the scale away. I'm too scared to measure myself. My cloths haven't changed on my body because they were extra big on purpose before and I haven't wore jeans in 3 years I've been wearing leggings so I can't see much

No worries, Everyone loses at different speeds.

I also am a slow loser. Down 54lbs since my surgery September 8th, But a lot of the friends I have on Instagram who had surgery at the same time are down 60-70lbs. Just keep swimming!

Also that amount of weight lost in 10 weeks is pretty awesome!

I mean without surgery have you ever had results like that?..I know I havent, That's why were here.

i have the same goal you have. . . . . to be under 200 by the end of January. i think 48 lbs lost is great !!!

don't be so hard on yourself !!!

Yes your doind a great job your just in a stall can you tell me how you got there eating habits and excercise habits plz help me im up 48plds u lose what ive gain keep up the good work

Yeah depression sucks major butt!! but you are doing great!! Zumba will kick your but and make you feel better (at least me). When I get down I try to go work out because it's way better than me laying in the bed awful!! Good luck!!