Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Caution - highly addictive

Believe me Becky when I go on the road or travel more than overnite I take my laptop. I gotta have my LapBandTalk website fix. I get all jittery and really cranky and sniff alot if I don't get my fix. LOL!!

Whippledaddy saunters up to the seedy looking gent on the streetcorner. He whispers an aside to this man "Ya got it?"

The man nods, and slips him a bundle, taking an envelope from Whip.

Whippledaddy hurries to a motel room where he takes a laptop out of the bundle, plugs it in to the wall and the phone jack, teetering while it boots and loads, then a click and his eyes roll back, a look of joy on his face, LapBandTalk on his screen.

See. I was hooked on the bigger stuff, like chatrooms and internet romance once, so LBT is like a halfway house to me. lol. I did good. I didn't even take my laptop to Vegas! This is quite a victory for me. I don't think I've been anywhere in the past 7 years without a computer. I didn't even get the DT's or anything. I'm FREE, I'm FREE!!

It struck me as I was reading this hilarious thread that I,too, am addicted. I admit it. I don't post all that much, but even before I met so many of you I felt like I knew you all pretty well.

I know I check in so often because this journey can feel very solitary. Other peope can empathize but they don't "know" like you all do.

What a great addiction to have- a place where you feel safe enough to bare your soul or just to vent about an every day gripe. We are so lucky to have each other!

Megan

I've been quiet lately. It's because I'm sick with addiction. I was on my way to a Lapbandtalk Anonymous meeting to accept a two-day chip, but then I logged on. My work Christmas party is scheduled for December 11, and during the party, my boss passes out bonus checks based on performance. I'm ashamed, very ashamed because I no longer work, I just post. I was able to get the band based on a Christmas bonus that I have yet to earn. Post post post post post. All post and no play makes Jack a dull boy. POST. post. PoSt. pOsT. Post post post post. P-O-S-T poster POst POST p.o.s.t. postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpost.

Tall guy, will you be my secret band boyfriend? All our secrets are safe in here. Do you mind that I pee my pants every time I log on? It's Darcy's fault. Just picturing her picturing my port while she's supposed to be picturing her hubby doing her makes me tinkle while simultaneously shooting Water out of my nose. I'm very attractive.

Personally I think your all sick people. LOL

Take two asprins and call me in the morning.

See you at the Support Meeting queenmichelle....If I can push myself away from the computer long enough to go.

I lost two pounds last week and I think I know why...Someone here is playing a cruel joke on me. Whenever I turn on the computer it says "You've got mail" I then run upstairs and out the door to the street and check the mailbox. Nothing there. Oh well I'm getting the excerise. This happens at least 20 times a day. Trouble is here at work I can't go outside and check for mail. I'm confused. Mailperson doesn't deliver during my midnite shift.

At least being here I can count myself as being in with the most helpful and generious people in the world...

Greg

It's 5:30 a.m., and I'm already back. The adrenaline, the fear, and the anxiety... what if the site is down? Then again, what if it's NOT! Breathe, breathe.... deep sigh of relief. What a rush!

LOL your funny Delarla.

I am on here at work on midnites and for hours I'm the only one signed on. Boy is that ever a lonely feeling.

But I at least get a lot of reading on the post done. I do enjoy this site very much.

Behave

Greg

Noooooo Lisa... I'm picturing your port site... picturing YOU while my hubby and I do the fandangle would just be wrong. :) You know how an open wound makes me shiver...

Do I get a tiara or a banner... or somethin for being the good looking broad in Wisconsin? I'm going to skip the swimsuit competition... iffin y'all don't mind!

Gross Darcy AKA Miss Good Looking Wisconsin USA

8:01 and checking in. My computer was turned off this morning when I woke up. What'd he do that for? Is he jealous? I'm spending more time with you guys lately than with him...I'm having an affair and my husband is jealous of the computer!