Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Caution - highly addictive

Darcy, I'm gonna edit that post cuz it would be creepy if you were thinking of me! I know you like all that goo and gore. I was thinking of you the other day. Chuck and Julie are 2 of the people we ride with on Sundays, and he just proposed to her. They are both Cops. Someone asked Julie how they met, and she responded, "Dead Body." They were both called to a murder scene, and she said, "we're cops, that's the kinda stuff that turns us on." They're getting married in March.

No Delarla you can't edit that post, thats against the rules ,second page from the last, once someone has commented on your post you can't go back and erase it.

I can't believe you guys are up so early. I went to bed at 3 am Pacific time and had to sleep until 10. This has got to stop! My 2 grown brats...er...boys...were visiting and we had a riotous time. They're both night owls and kept me up way past my bedtime. The oldest has his own message board he's addicted to and gets on my computer. Now there's a fight! :knockedou

you guys have one thing in common (the Band) , and is nice to talk to someone who has your same problems and fears. i'm just starting but, i hope to get to know you all. now,that i can deal with, alot of issues ,because of my weight and band. makes you talk and think.

----------------------------------------

margie

4/5/04

295/260/-35 (130lbs reach)

Dr. texeria.bronx ,ny,

hi , of course the good lord want you to be as health as you can possible be, so your family, can enjoy years, with you, and see you grow old with them, your friends can come over and enjoy your company and laugh , with a good belly laughs, thinking of the good old days, and all the trouble you guys went thur, to see yourself achive, and go traveling , to start hobby's ,and the best for you to walk and get around and enjoy life, he's a happy god , and all these things you do in good health will make you happy too. that's why we can keep in mind .(the beging of a new start in our lives..has just begone)

Sorry Tall Guy... I'm a newlywed.... so... not sick of my fella yet. ;) Besides... I'm a little nuts myself! Now... if I were a fella... which I happen not to be... I'd be falling all over myself for Miss Megan... she's sweet... adorable and she probably lives someplace warm! Dang... I have a sudden urge to buy a Harley... hmmm?????

Hi Nightingale2u, It's o.k. you'll always be the "good looking woman in Wisconsin" to me(I never referred to you as a broad, that would not be respectful to you ) and I already gathered your were a little crazy. Just not as wild as Delarla. Do you think she wears that tiara all the time??? Megan is a sweetheart, I must agree.

Awww... thanks Tall Guy!

If Lisa doesn't wear her tiara all of the time... she should... she looks fabulous! Oh man... now I am going to be thinking of Lisa's port site wearing a tiara... great. ;)

One, two, cha cha cha. Being wild is just a state of mind - beats boring any old day! Darcy, you should see my fancy port incision now. A doc told me to use Glutian Violet. It's dark purple liquid that makes my boo-boo look like a bright purple blueberry. It's supposed to promote healing. Matches the tiara beautifully.

Hopefully, I'll get to see that tiara in Las Vegas next year...You guys are alot of fun and yes, I agree boring is not good. I have been called a little wild..What's with Darcy and wounds, does it excite her

I'm not sure it excites her too much... well maybe a little... but I think she shares because it excites so many of the rest of us... (we're a kind of sick lot). Not to mention there are a lot of health care folks on here, and nothing gets our motor's running like a good open wound picture! For the rest it's kind of educational. Ms. De has a thread about her non-healing port wound, and has shared a couple of personal pictures of her highness's newly purple crown jewel.

:D You guys are so funny! I feel for the first time that I am with people that understand what I am going through. I hope that I will be able to help others the way that all of you are helping me. When I get home, I check my email to see if there are any new responses to my threads. I laugh, cry, and laugh some more. I am an addict and proud of it! :cheeky