Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unjury Protein Shake Reviews

I recently bought individual packs of each flavor so I thought I would review them for those who are interested.

Chocolate Splendor - This is perhaps the best flavor offered by Unjury. Taste-wise it's very similar to the chocolate Classic flavor but may be a tad bit sweeter. You will like it.

Chocolate Classic - A very good chocolate Protein Shake. It tastes like chocolate milk. You will like it.

Vanilla - So-so. It's just average. There's just a hint of vanilla taste and only a hint of sweetness. For me personally, I would grow really bored if I drank this for an extended period of time.

Strawberry Sorbet - It doesn't taste like strawberries. Instead, it tastes closer to lemonade. I'm assuming they tried to replicate the tartness of fresh strawberries with citric acid but the end product is something that doesn't taste like what it's supposed to be. I would most likely not purchase this. Just an FYI, the instructions on the packet said to mix this with Water.< /p>

Chicken Soup Flavor - This is an odd product. For one, you aren't supposed to use hot water to make it. You are only supposed to use warm tap water. The reason why is that in hot water the Protein doesn't dissolve and instead congeals into something that looks like scrambled eggs. However, the problem is that if you use warm tap water then it quickly cools and nobody likes to eat cold soup. I like the taste. It's not overbearing. However, it is high sodium. So if you are watching your salt intake you probably should avoid this. I think this is either going to be a hit or miss with people. For me it was a miss but I can see how some would like it.

Unflavored - I would not recommend anyone buying this. It doesn't mix well with anything. I tried it in juice and soup and it just doesn't dissolve. You end up with lots of lumps.

Your post is very interesting, but I totally disagree with you. I have been using unjury for the past 3 months, and here are my reviews:

chocolate Splendor - I don't like this flavor at all. It has a chalky chocolate taste to me, and I just can't get past that.

Chocolate Classic - The Chocolate Classic is by far the best one to me. It has the soft chocolate flavor that I like, and it really does taste like chocolate milk.

Vanilla - I agree that the vanilla is just so-so. I could never drink it just plain. I always had to mix it with some other flavoring. I bought quite a few bottles of DaVinci and Torani sugar free flavorings, and they have been a life saver.

strawberry Sorbet - I didn't care for this flavor at all. It doesn't taste like strawberry at all, and it too has that chalky taste.

chicken Soup Flavor - The chicken soup flavor is actually very good if you use it correctly. You can use this with extremely hot Water, as long as the Water stays under 140 degrees. It makes an excellent chicken broth on its own, but is even better when mixed with the broth from Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup and a bit of water.

Unflavored - This is the most versatile flavor all them all. Mixed properly (not all at one time), it dissolves extremely well. It takes on the flavor of anything you mix it with and is an excellent way to get your Protein in. I mix it with Jello, popsicles, Soups, shakes, and anything else I want.