Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My clock is on the countdown have started 12/22

I started my liquid diet 6 days early today...i owe this to a stomach bug over the weekend and a huge dose of workplace stress today. Went to the store on a break to get some more pre op must haves. Hoping I can do this!

UPDATE post op day 5- I had to go to my parents house for a few days after being discharged as 2 of my kids had the flu and I didn't want to get that ! So, I am home now and FINALLY passed alot of the gas. It built up so badly that I thought I was going to explode. I finally sat on the floor on my knees in front of the recliner and laid my head and chest on the recliner and let my stomach hang off and rocked gently in the postition, after an hour or two of that off and on, it finally moved, I feel so much better. My pain is minimal which I'm surprised, basically really sore, so I take pain med when I want to go to sleep, I haven't napped all day as I was pacing trying to get gas to move, so I am ready for bed!. Able to get most of my fluids, getting bored of fluids already, I have a few weeks more, hoping at the two week mark then move me to fiuller fluids like Soup. Thanking the stars above I've had an easy enough go at it, got a little weepy today but I think I had let my blood sugar drop too low. Hope everyone is progressing nicely and good luck to those who are in line for surgery!

Biotene moisturing spray is a god send.

Update went to Doc today 19pds down very happy about that but he said that to fast? ok but he did tell me it will slow down soon. I am just happy to be losing. I will tell anyone that's going thru this don't go out in buy a lot of stuff because you may not like it after your WLS.

8 days op...update. Feeling a lot better. Beware of constipation...ladies! (I learnt my lesson), big time. I had my first (and hopefully) last experience of,

1. Eating too fast

2. Not realizing that I was full

3. Feeling really stupid.

I drank my Protein Shake to fast. I paid, dearly!!

Take it slow, everyone.

Love y'all

I haven't had a BM in 4 days buy I thought it was ok since its just been fluids, I did use Miralax yesterday and today, hopefully things will start moving. Since surgery i'm down 10 lbs.

I finally had a BM last night (first time since preop) and it was not eventful lol

I just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL MY DEC SLEEVE SISTER AND BORTHER this is our year we will rock it check in everyone so I can see how everyone doing. As for me down 22pds feeling good and still working hard on getting all my PD in :( it a job in I work it hard every day and the pay off is feeling good ;).... be safe this year you guys

Down 22 lbs and beginning to feel human again. Best of luck my fellow Dec sleevers...

12/22 surgery no poop yet. I take stool softner, 4 Ducolax yesterday. Nothing is working. Was your bm normal after surgery? I thinking is smaller because of so much less food. Help?