Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Syntrax Nectar- LOVING IT!

@@ShannonbKSU I don't have the packets (I got the big ol' tubs), but I believe the individual packets are meant to be a 'one-time use' deal. I think you would use one packet of the Protein powder for one full shake. I use a whole scoop of powder, a full packet of individual Crystal Light mix, and a whole bottle of Water (a 16.9 oz bottle). You could probably use a 20 oz bottle of Water and that would work, too. Then, shake it up, add some ice, and BOOM, you're done!

I have GENEPRO ordered via Amazon and en route to me...it is a unflavored poweder so I think I am just going to mix it into random stuff and see how it goes. Soup, crystal light, coffee....etc. It has glowing reviews from everyone who has tried it. I will probably post once I try it and give my 2 cents.

Also- I bought some Snapware storage containers this weekend for my Protein Powder. The bottles that Syntrax puts the powder in does not fit in my cabinets. I got these for $9 each at my local store and they work perfectly. I just wrote the flavor on a piece of painters tape (removable) so I could tell them apart. Here is a link if anyone is looking for a container that fits a whole jug of Syntrax (or other powder):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004173R76/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Cheers- and happy Monday to all!

You probably already answered this but did you mix with Water or milk? If both; which one is best?

@@woodartc I haven't tried milk (but I might now!). I used Water plus one packet of Crystal Light with mine. I just use whichever packet sounds good to mix with the Syntrax. My favorite combo is Syntrax Fuzzy Navel and Crystal Light Lemonade. Mmmmm!

shizwiz thanks for the input, I just ordered a sample of the product! Also when you blend/shake are using using ice or is it best to do plain cold Water?

@@woodartc Anytime! I use a Blender Bottle (the one with the metal ball in it that you shake) and use cold or lukewarm Water to shake it up with (the Syntrax and Crystal Light). Then, when it is done, I add some ice and shake it a few more times.

I do have problems a bit with the powder not totally dissolving sometimes. However, when you drink a clump, its not gross at all, so I don't worry about it too much lol.

I USE vanilla BEAN TORT WITH Water N ICE IN THE BULLET BLENDER FOR PRE OP DIET! ALMOST LIKE ICE CREAM!