Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Okay...didn't get on the wii this morning. I tried but you know how that goes. I'll weigh in the morning hopefully.

It was a crazy day. Spent the morning getting here and there doing this and that. Took car to get oil change, walked home, shopped for a few things for the trip, walked home, got a phone call that Jai had gotten sick at daycare...went and got her. Jeff brought me a small rototiller. tilled my new flower bed. Went and got a bunch of soil...tilled it in. Then mom planted the flowers while sister and I went and cleaned the garage. Then her and I walked the dogs Only 2 miles, but it was a walk. Now sitting down for the first time since this morning.

Tomorrow I go and see doc about sun rash, PT, and Nick's adhd. I sure hope I get everything I want!

Okay...today's food.

bf -- banana, skinny sf french vanilla latte

lunch -- roast beef wrap with tzikitzi (whatever it is)

snack -- 2 cheese sticks

dinner -- chx brat, some veggies

snack -- Protein Drink, 1/4c raisins

going to go log the food now on daily plate.

Think it's time for bed. I'll talk to you all tomorrow. Love you ladies!

Had dinner...I can't each chicken but I can eat a piece of pizza?

Well you have good weekend. I probably won't be on again until sunday night or Monday.

k

Had dinner...I can't each chicken but I can eat a piece of pizza?

Well you have good weekend. I probably won't be on again until sunday night or Monday.

k

Stop trying with the chicken already!!! hehehe

Pizza tops are my friend. I love them. However, the crust and I do not get along.

I probably won't get to talk to you again before your big graduation day. I'll be thinking of you. No tears darling. You've been raising her to become an amazing young woman who would live an amazing life..and graduation is just the first step along that road!!! Good luck on the party. I'm sure it will be fabulous. You should FB some pics of the yard. I have wonderful visions.

Okay...I'm off. Have a great night ladies!

You bet Steph, I'll have DD take some pics of the yard and post them. I never think about pics, I'm always so busy trying to get things done.

I'm not going to promise not to cry, the seniors always pass out roses and show a video of their baby pics and pics from school. I lose it even when I don't have a kid graduating. But we are proud of her!!

Today is the last push for getting everything done. I decided to sit and have a cup of coffee before I get started. I love mornings, but I don't get going as fast as I use to.

Phyll, the reason your hats don't fit is that your brain is exercising so fast that it is burning off the head fat. High energy brains make a lot of heat and it burns off fat so that it can cool faster. I love hats also!! Don't wear them often because Montana is NOT the hat capitol of the world. However, I never do yard work without one, there isn't enough sunscreen in the world to keep my nose from burning.

Dang the coffee is almost done, so I best get going.

Morning ladies. I'm feeling a little better today. I got to do my usual 30 mins on the treadmill and it felt great! The antibiotics must be doing their job. You're all so good logging your food. I feel guilty about that. That's probably a good thing though. It'll make me do what I need to do and account for everything I put in my mouth. Guilt trips leave a bad taste in my mouth. :smile: Going to have my morning coffee and might even contemplate Breakfast or a Protein Shake.

Phyl, I don't have a hat problem, I seem to have a shoe problem. I don't own a million pairs, but some of my "fat" shoes no longer fit. How could I lose weight in my feet? They're not only slimmer, they're not as long as they used to be. :smile:

:smile: Looks like there are 3 of us in the 180 club. Well..... I was 179 on Monday, but I've been given antibiotics for my ear infection, so I expect it to go up a few pounds over the next week or so. :sad: But I'm still up for the challenge. Just because I'm on meds doesn't mean it's an excuse to slack off. Got most of my Water in today. I have another 8 oz to go, but I should be able to get through that in the next couple of hours.

Kari, I think you'll have to drop by to remind us every day that you're ignoring us. We're a forgetful bunch. :smile:

o.k. my official Weigh In this morning >>>> 181

Okay...didn't get on the wii this morning. I tried but you know how that goes. I'll weigh in the morning hopefully.

It was a crazy day. Spent the morning getting here and there doing this and that. Took car to get oil change, walked home, shopped for a few things for the trip, walked home, got a phone call that Jai had gotten sick at daycare...went and got her. Jeff brought me a small rototiller. tilled my new flower bed. Went and got a bunch of soil...tilled it in. Then mom planted the flowers while sister and I went and cleaned the garage. Then her and I walked the dogs Only 2 miles, but it was a walk. Now sitting down for the first time since this morning.

Tomorrow I go and see doc about sun rash, PT, and Nick's adhd. I sure hope I get everything I want!

Stephanie, I thought it was Micheal that had ADHD? Does Nick have it also???

Okay...today's food.

bf -- banana, skinny sf french vanilla latte

lunch -- roast beef wrap with tzikitzi (whatever it is)

snack -- 2 cheese sticks

dinner -- chx brat, some veggies

snack -- Protein drink, 1/4c raisins

going to go log the food now on daily plate.

Think it's time for bed. I'll talk to you all tomorrow. Love you ladies!

You are doing so well with your exercise... and to think you had BACK SURGERY just a month or so ago... you are aremarkable... and the next time my back goes kaput I am going to get your SURGEONS name...

Hugs, Love and have a great day

Candice

Morning ladies. I'm feeling a little better today. I got to do my usual 30 mins on the treadmill and it felt great! The antibiotics must be doing their job. You're all so good logging your food. I feel guilty about that. That's probably a good thing though. It'll make me do what I need to do and account for everything I put in my mouth. Guilt trips leave a bad taste in my mouth. :smile: Going to have my morning coffee and might even contemplate breakfast or a Protein Shake.

Phyl, I don't have a hat problem, I seem to have a shoe problem. I don't own a million pairs, but some of my "fat" shoes no longer fit. How could I lose weight in my feet? They're not only slimmer, they're not as long as they used to be. :smile:

I lost over an entire shoe size. I used to be a 10 in dress shoes...now I am about an 8.5.

Calories: 930, 78gr protien

Karri- I can not help with "lunch" I have no idea what you're talking about.

Goodmorning Denise; 78 g of protien is great... what did you eat to come up with that total??? I always have a hard time getting in enough protien.

Thanks,

Candice

I lost over an entire shoe size. I used to be a 10 in dress shoes...now I am about an 8.5.

That is too funny, I had the same thing happen to me!! Who'da thunk you could carry that much weight in your FEET? :smile:

At work this a.m. and I am NOT going to eat ANY junk, even though its all over the desk in the back room.!!!!

I had my oatmeal/yogurt mush for breaky, and I am having a egg burrito for lunch... and I am drinking a VERY LARGE double milk, double sweetner coffee right now.. it should last me until lunch.< /strong>

I know today will be hard but I will just keep looking at JANET on my right shoulder... if I step out of line she'll KICK ME IN THE HEAD! :smile:

My feet shrunk too. I guess I'' do what you guys are doing. Breakfast - YoCrunch lite 120 calories

snack 1 lite string cheese 50 Calories

I pedaled the bike for 75 minutes (805 cal) this morning and I'm gonna try to get out and walk this afternoon. I'm drinking my first Water of the day right now, trying to decide what to have for lunch. I think I'll have some Soup. that's pretty lo-cal and then for dinner, I'll have a lean cousine. I have to really fight those snack demons today. Didn't have to worry about the pepsi demon cause the pop machine at church was out of it and I don't buy it. Of course, that ruby-red squirt is calling my name but I'll try to ignore it.

TTYL

Morning ladies. I got on the wii this morning. My official weight is 154. It was 151 but then I looked over and saw one of the feet sitting off there on the side. Had to put it on to get a true weight. So there is my starting weight. Greatest part of this challenge is that I'm going to Vegas in 2 days and I'll have to behave myself. I LOVE it. No excuses. My friend even said she would work out with me in the mornings.

Okay...a million things to do today and I haven't managed to get to breakfast yet. I'll talk to you later.

Hey gang this has to be fast - I was in the ER with Angel last nite til 10:30 - she has displaced knee cap & acl injury !!! Have appointment with Vet about surgery at 10:30 and I have tons of crap to do my boss is gone fishing again...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE US AGAINST THEM !!!! OMW THIS IS GOING TO BE TOO MUCH FRICKEN FUN !!!!

So Ok Us West Coast Vs The other side ??

West Coast Girls: Me, Karri & Phyl, Ruby & Denise they are closer to us than you guys..

Northerns: Steph Kari Linda Candice Karla

OK WATCH FRIGGIN OUT - US WEST COAST GIRLS ARE GOING TO KICK YOUR NORTHERN GIRLS A$$ES !!!!!!

More later I gotta run !!!!

You bet Steph, I'll have DD take some pics of the yard and post them. I never think about pics, I'm always so busy trying to get things done.

Wish I could post a picture of my Farm Town yard!

It's SO pretty!

I'm not going to promise not to cry, the seniors always pass out roses and show a video of their baby pics and pics from school. I lose it even when I don't have a kid graduating. But we are proud of her!!

Today is the last push for getting everything done. I decided to sit and have a cup of coffee before I get started. I love mornings, but I don't get going as fast as I use to.

Phyll, the reason your hats don't fit is that your brain is exercising so fast that it is burning off the head fat. High energy brains make a lot of heat and it burns off fat so that it can cool faster. I love hats also!! Don't wear them often because Montana is NOT the hat capitol of the world. However, I never do yard work without one, there isn't enough sunscreen in the world to keep my nose from burning.

Dang the coffee is almost done, so I best get going.

I LIKE that theory!

Phyl, I don't have a hat problem, I seem to have a shoe problem. I don't own a million pairs, but some of my "fat" shoes no longer fit. How could I lose weight in my feet? They're not only slimmer, they're not as long as they used to be. :)

My shoe size went from 6 1/2 or 7 to 6!

Hey gang this has to be fast - I was in the ER with Angel last nite til 10:30 - she has displaced knee cap & acl injury !!! Have appointment with Vet about surgery at 10:30 and I have tons of crap to do my boss is gone fishing again...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE US AGAINST THEM !!!! OMW THIS IS GOING TO BE TOO MUCH FRICKEN FUN !!!!

So Ok Us West Coast Vs The other side ??

West Coast Girls: Me, Karri & Phyl, Ruby & Denise they are closer to us than you guys..

Northerns: Steph Kari Linda Candice Karla

OK WATCH FRIGGIN OUT - US WEST COAST GIRLS ARE GOING TO KICK YOUR NORTHERN GIRLS A$$ES !!!!!!

More later I gotta run !!!!

Sorry to hear about Angel! Keep us posted.

I'm down 1.5 lb this morning if my Wii is correct!

214.3 it says.