Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Denise - I am under Janet Wright... I will look for you too..

Steph - I can't put my finger on it - I don't think it's about my brother's death - could be part of it - just dealing with his estate and heck I have enough just handleing my own life.. Let alone paying his bills etc

I am pretty selfish when it comes to me :wink_smile: - I just don't feel like doing much of anything - I don't feel like shopping - well not till spring stuff comes out - cuz will need some stuff for my cruise in March. I need to read a good old southern book that makes you happy and laugh. I did nap some this weekend - and that felt funny but good - worries me cuz that's what I use to do - but now I don't eat myself to sleep.< /p>

It did feel good to be unplugged like Donna says - 24/7 info is just way too much - heck I barely watch the news lately just too depressing...

I think I just need some fun.. Wanted to see a happy movie on New Years Eve - but there are no happy movies right now all the ones out are deep and depressing...

Janet, I know how you feel. I've been that way a lot in my life. Now I am trying to just enjoy my kids when I feel like that. They have been amazing me a lot lately. I am truly blessed....even when they are driving me NUTS!!

Donna, I've been unplugged for awhile also. It was WONDERFUL! I thought of everyone a lot, but enjoyed the unplugged time. Happy new year to you!

Okay ladies....time to get off my butt and get this house cleaned. I hate to do it, but have no choice. My FIL showed up and I wanted to crawl into the piles and hide. I'm sure he'll go home and say something horrible to my MIL....or to Jeff. I try to pretend it doesn't bother me but it does....so I'd better get it started. I'll see you all tonight.

Hi again ladies. Just wanted to check in before I turned in for the night. Went out to dinner with friends. It was nice but of course too many cocktails. I did make sure to Jillian before I went though, so that's good.

totals for today:

Totals: 1,257cal 18g fiber

37g protein

I need to up my Protein. I'll work on that this week. I forgot to mention that I've done pretty well the last couple of weeks at getting in all my liquids. I bought a 36oz nalgene bottle and that has helped a lot.

Karri, I hope you don't stay sore for too long. I'm sure it felt good to push through.

Candice, your quilts are wonderful. I have done a couple of table runners but I quickly lost interest. I still have 4 cut out that I haven't bothered to sew up yet. Imagine that. ADHD to the rescue!

Okay....off to Facebook for awhile. I'll see you all in the morning.

Steph, your numbers are great... keep up the great work! The protien will come, you just have to make that your #1 priority!!! :-)

Denise - I am on facebook too but it's too confusing - I am just there cuz everyone else is - so had to ck it out - I'm like you - I don't have the time to really do both - This is my main (lbt) thread - computer site etc -

Congrats on 25 yrs !!!!

I don't think he's going for that one Phyl (buying new car) but good try

Good Going

I did go to the gym on saturday and beauty shop - I am a little blue myself - I just don't know what to do with myself over the weekend - got some of my tree down (all the decorations off of it but the tree is still in the corner)

Maybe you should go to the doctor....

Nichole - Welcome back !!!

Good Morning Gang

Yes I know I have been MIA for 2 days - just didn't feel like getting on the computer - I think I just needed to completely rest my brain from thinking....

I go to DMV this morning to renew my license - they want me to take an eye test and get a new pic - the one on my lcense is from 95 - my weight on my license is 130 - well at least now it will only be an 8 lbs lie instead of 112 :blink:

After that have to take GD to airport - then to work -

I don't know what's up with me - just no motivation - have tons of stuff I could do - cleaning - but who wants to do that ---

Janet: :tongue2: hugs for you girl!! Don't be blue - we love you!!!

I know Jan kinda sucks right after all the excitement of Xmas... Pick a date in the future for something fun, and then look forward to that!

I made my flight/hotel rez for Vegas, perhaps you can come over for a visit? I think Phyl mentioned she might like a road trip too.

Is it very far for you guys to drive? I sent my ittinerary to you by email.

Food today: CALORIES,CARBS,FAT,PROTEIN nt3_totals.jpg978,127,20,72

Steph, your numbers are great... keep up the great work! The protien will come, you just have to make that your #1 priority!!! :-)

Janet: :tongue2: hugs for you girl!! Don't be blue - we love you!!!

I know Jan kinda sucks right after all the excitement of Xmas... Pick a date in the future for something fun, and then look forward to that!

I made my flight/hotel rez for Vegas, perhaps you can come over for a visit? I think Phyl mentioned she might like a road trip too.

Food today: CALORIES,CARBS,FAT,PROTEIN

nt3_totals.jpg978,127,20,72

I feel better after the gym tonite - I just ck'd for ticket & hotel -heck for me it from palm springs it's $425 - I need your travel agent - the hotel is only $60 but it's the flight...

Driving time is about 4 hours - could leave Saturday Morning - get there around noon - have all day & night on Saturday and drive home on Sunday..

But don't really want to intrude on you and your gf time ;0).. She might not like us :0)...

I need to go to texas next month - I better check out how much that's going to cost me...

Well its almost 8 I am hungry - need to go cook -

Again ladies - I am feeling better - trainer had me laughing and I did a clean & jerk with a 40lbs bar bell... pretty good for an old broad hey...

Steph - I can't put my finger on it - I don't think it's about my brother's death - could be part of it - just dealing with his estate and heck I have enough just handleing my own life.. Let alone paying his bills etc

I am pretty selfish when it comes to me :tongue2: - I just don't feel like doing much of anything - I don't feel like shopping - well not till spring stuff comes out - cuz will need some stuff for my cruise in March. I need to read a good old southern book that makes you happy and laugh. I did nap some this weekend - and that felt funny but good - worries me cuz that's what I use to do - but now I don't eat myself to sleep.< /p>

It did feel good to be unplugged like Donna says - 24/7 info is just way too much - heck I barely watch the news lately just too depressing...

I think I just need some fun.. Wanted to see a happy movie on New Years Eve - but there are no happy movies right now all the ones out are deep and depressing...

How about that "Second Chance Harvey"? I want to go see that. Previews they're showing on TV look cute and I like dustin Hoffman. Marley and Me is supposed to be cute, but reviews also say it's a "tear jerker"!

It's not uncommon to get depressed right after the holidays. You had family around, etc., then all of a sudden they're gone; and then throw in the recent loss of your brother.

Food today: CALORIES,CARBS,FAT,PROTEIN nt3_totals.jpg978,127,20,72

I think about a 4 hour drive from here.

Hey, Gang! I was teasing about the new car!

But now, after the $300+ airplane, today was the first time to run it... taxi testing...!

And we had a CRASH!!

So, $30 later, it's repaired and ready to try again!

It is really good to see him spending some money on himself though!

Hi ladies! Biggest loser hour on QVC! I must be in heaven.

Tomorrow going to chiropractor. I hope he can do something for me. Jeff swears by him.

My dogs are snorring. Jeff is snoring. My kids are snoring. I guess it should be a hint or something. grrrr.

I got a little housework done. I wouldn't be quite as horrified if my MIL/FIL came in now. Oh well. Too bad if he was appauled.

Gotta get... have a great day tomorrow!

Hi ladies! Biggest loser hour on QVC! I must be in heaven.

Tomorrow going to chiropractor. I hope he can do something for me. Jeff swears by him.

My dogs are snorring. Jeff is snoring. My kids are snoring. I guess it should be a hint or something. grrrr.

I got a little housework done. I wouldn't be quite as horrified if my MIL/FIL came in now. Oh well. Too bad if he was appalled.

Gotta get... have a great day tomorrow!

I recorded that Biggest Loser hour. Didn't watch it yet.

I am listening to very loud snoring from across the room, too! I guess it's bedtime!

36_2_63.gif 4_8_2v.gif

Good Morning Gang

QVC TSV is the biggest loser food scale only $43 buck - I think I paid $100 for mine.. It's a great value and very good for the newbies as a training tool IMHO..

Well, I am at work - getting ready to start my day - well really my day started at 4:47 :wub: but now I have to work.

Not much to report - watched a little tv and then went to bed - started a Southern book - Crazy Ladies - Michele Lee West - I am not sure I have read it before but the spin isn't cracked - so I don't think I have but it's a little familar - but it's the kind of book that makes you laugh...

Ok off to ck my desk - will cbl..

Good Morning Ladies;

Got to head off to work in about an hour, so I thought I'd ck in.

Stephanie; you have a great ON-Program day today... I'm right with ya on the tracking.... forget the housework, its always there and you don't get pts in heaven for having a clean house, but you do get pts for being a Great Mom and enjoying your kids!!

Phyl; sorry to hear about the :thumbup: crash! That musta upset Earl! Sounds like he's found a great new hobby though, it'll keep him from focusing on the Stk market.

Janet; My GF won't mind if you guys come to Vegas, she's pretty cool and a lot of fun. She really likes to gamble so chances are she might want to go do that by herself... the pool is closed this time of year. but there is some fun night life, Karaoke Bar in the Imperial Palace. I LOVE to sing, and so does Phyl...hummmm :wub:

I can't beleive you'd have to pay that much to fly to Vegas from where you are? That really sucks.... I booked my trip thru itravel2000.ca its always pretty reasonable with sell-offs.

Gotta go curl my hair, yesterday was the first day that I started to feel my 'regular' amount of energy... perhaps I'm on the upswing with this cold...:tt1:

Hey gang - I won't be back til tomorrow - going to make dinner for my GF & her hubby - doing it at their house - fish yes my speciality Cat Fish...

So ck back tomorrow...

Hi ladies. Just a few minutes before my tutoree comes but wanted to check in. Went to the chiropractor today and feel a little better. Tonight will be my real test. I'll tell you tomorrow.

I'm not sure what all I ate today. Went to chinese for lunch and not sure how to track that since it was a little of this and a little of that from the buffet. dinner was 1/2 cup of fresh pinapple and 1/2 cup smoked turkey sausage. Skipped bfast since I was late getting out of house...was going to get a burrito at mcd's. Will probably have kashi and yogurt for snack tonight. Was going to try to up my Protein but I don't think I managed it.

Jeff bought a new snowmobile today. He thinks he's going to ride it but I'm pretty sure it's going to turn into mine. It's electric start and has reverse. If he thinks he gets those goodies and I don't, he's nuts.

Okay...better go. Have a good night ladies.

CALORIES,CARBS,FAT,PROTEIN nt3_totals.jpg946,54,47,75

My numbers for today... Under my 1000, but I didn't have breakfast!!! oops!

Just getting ready for bed.

:thumbup:

Hi ladies. Just a few minutes before my tutoree comes but wanted to check in. Went to the chiropractor today and feel a little better. Tonight will be my real test. I'll tell you tomorrow.

I'm not sure what all I ate today. Went to chinese for lunch and not sure how to track that since it was a little of this and a little of that from the buffet. dinner was 1/2 cup of fresh pinapple and 1/2 cup smoked turkey sausage. Skipped bfast since I was late getting out of house...was going to get a burrito at mcd's. Will probably have kashi and yogurt for snack tonight. Was going to try to up my Protein but I don't think I managed it.

Jeff bought a new snowmobile today. He thinks he's going to ride it but I'm pretty sure it's going to turn into mine. It's electric start and has reverse. If he thinks he gets those goodies and I don't, he's nuts.

Okay...better go. Have a good night ladies.

Steph - Ya the new one IS yours.... I had chinese for lunch too - but the musho pork didn't go down well - the orange chicken did better - I think it was the green onions and sprouts that even when chewed they still stay stringy

CALORIES,CARBS,FAT,PROTEIN nt3_totals.jpg946,54,47,75

My numbers for today... Under my 1000, but I didn't have breakfast!!! oops!

Just getting ready for bed.

:)

OMG Girl you can do this when you put your darn mine to it...

WTG:thumbup:

Wow, where is everybody today??? Under a snow bank???

We got another dump today, 4-5 inches.... but it looks so pretty and there is no wind.

I took my dog TWIG to the doggie park with a friend and he had a blast!.. Got along really well with the other dogs even a BIGEON, which usually he tries to EAT:angry: Its kinda embarasing, when he does this as I think he thinks its some kind of furry rat creature, dosn't seem to register with him that its another dog???

He gets along really well with dogs his own size (24 lbs) and BIGGER, actually the bigger the dog the better...

I think TWIG has a Napolean complex or something!!!:wink:

Anyways it was a good outing, there were eleven dogs in there besides TWIG so that's pretty good.

No work today, its been slow at the clinic so I got a lot of quilting done and its on the 'home stretch'....

Oprah was good today, Dr. Phil sucked, and the Doctors was o.k. :) oh what an exciting day huh???:)

Well come back to me babes and let me know how YOU're ALL doing.

food so far, oatmeal, milk, chicken breast.... that's it.

Well I have been away because the school blocked the lapband site. Actually they blocked all "posting" sites. So now I can only get on at home and I have been SUPER busy!

I am going in on Friday to get an unfill. I am at total liquids right now. Well...liquids and popcorn!

I have to run into the neighboring town and get some things so I will be back later.