Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Oh Phyl, I am glad thatyou were able to go to the funeral visitation. I am sure that it meant a lot to Janet.. Thanks for passing along our sympathies too. I am sure we'll see her back on the boards soon.

I think she'll be back on within the next few days. She said she did a little "skimming" over the weekend. Her mornings have been quiet giving her some alone time. I think she'll be feeling up to dealing with all of us soon!!:biggrin::tongue2::crying:

Phyl, you are such a great friend. We are all lucky to have you, but Janet especially is. Your presence there must have been very comforting. I wish I was close enough to give her some face to face support. She is definitely still in my prayers though.

Today was definitely trying for her and I hope she is feelingmore at peace after the service.

When you get back here Janet, we love you!

Hi I am here, cbl

At work, between patients... busy today.

I am sad though as my Sister left for Mexico today (6 mos) I'll miss her so much while she's gone.

I've eaten o.k. so far today, but I WANT chocolate!!! It is snowing here... I am trying not to give in...

Gym tomorrow!!!

Edited by peaches9
short

Gone all day today so just time for a quick check in. We went to the Marine base because I needed a new ID card since I'm turning 65 next month!! I was psyched to get a new picture and change the weight!! Then the lady was too quick and had it all typed up and ready to have me sign & laminate before I realized what happened! So I asked her if it was too late to change the weight!! I briefly told her my story and she was delighted to retype it for me!! I was happy! We agreed to cheat a little and put it at 200 with my complete confidence that I will be somewhat below that when I get my next one in 4 years!!

Went to the exchange after that. We were ready for lunch and Earl wanted to go to Domino's for a pizza!! So I ate at the exchange and got a BBQ pork on rice lunch special. The lady felt bad because they were short handed and she had to make me wait so long so she filled the styrofoam thing up with rice and then kept piling the BBQ pork on top!! I thought she'd never stop. So I ate maybe 1/3 of it! Earl ate the rest when he came back from eating his 10" pizza!!

I found clothes in the clearance room!! I am a GOOD shopper!! I found a nice pair of pin stripe cotton pants.... $1.94! Also a polo shirt, same price, nice quaility... I think it's 555... and I think it used to be the Levi brand. One other shirt for $3.99. I really don't need any more clothes, but couldn't pass up the bargains. AND I looked at the diamond studs. I'm going to have a hard time finding someone who will sell me one. And I want to get a nice one, so a pair is going to cost more than I want to spend. So now I'm emailing eBay jewlers who have a good approval rating or whatever that is they call that, to see if one of them will sell me ONE nice diamond earring. I want 14k yellow gold, princess cut, not too big, but not too small either!!

12_10_11.gif

Here are a couple more ideas...but they are white not yellow. Epiphany is platinum over stearling....

Epiphany Platinum Clad Diamonique Love Knot Stud Earrings - QVC.com

Epiphany Platinum Clad Diamonique 100-Facet Stud Earrings - QVC.com

Epiphany Platinum Clad Diamonique 1 ct tw Stud Earrings - QVC.com

I hope you can find something wonderful. And even though you buy two, if you lose one, you'll have a spare.

ha,ha,ha... oh you QVC girls are too funny!!!!

Uh oh. I'm not a QVC girl but I do love to shop around online. Now I have yet another site to waste my time on. :thumbup:

Okay, so enough kidding around with this weight loss thing. I am going to start back again today. Now! I'm sure I've just been waiting around for Janet to come back and give me one of her "mom" speeches. No more excuses.

I've had my usual coffee so far this morning and a Starbucks Frappuccino drink 9.5 oz with 180cals. Not a good choice so far. :)

Good Morning Family - I truly truly mean this - you all have been so wonderful - with your thoughts and prayer - and Yes It truly meant the world to me to see Phyl & Earl at my Bro's viewing..

It's been a very very tough week and more drama happened yesterday with my Son being forced to come back to testify again the pple who hurt Melissa - This is putting them and us (me & GS) in danger....

I have just skimmed - but gotta say Ruby - Get off your Butt and do what you need to do... No more Excuses.... You hear MOM!!!

Candice - How are you doing... How's the gym and food choices - Your Daughter is Beautiful and looks like you and you siltb is handsome..

Again - I am paceing the house right now and really can't concetrate but just wanted to let you know how very very very much your support has meant to me - I am so blessed have a family like you..

Love - Janet

P.S. - I am on your shoulders watching at all times - so remember that:lol:

Janet!!!! Welcome home!!!! You have been so missed.

I think you are the glue that holds us all together. I don't know what we would have done without you if you weren't a 7.

I'm so sorry that the drama isn't over yet. I hope you can get back to your normalcy soon. Snuggle up with your fur babies and try to destress a little bit today. Even if it's only 10 minutes, take those 10 minutes to do something special to pamper yourself. You definitely deserve it.

I have to admit I haven't been the greatest at being a bandster the last week or so. I was super tight and of course my mind gets the better of me when I'm tight and I eat bad for me stuff. Yesterday I stuck with fish for lunch and dinner and didn't get stuck at all. So far today I'm doing alright too. I'm going to get in my liquid today. I am making sure of it. Liquid is always going to be my downfall I think. grrrr.

I have been staying away from qvc lately. I need to quit shopping for me and pay attention to buckling down. This credit crisis has me really freaked out. Also, the new darling has been a little pricey in trying to get him outfitted. 2 coats, a couple of collars, looking into a gps tracker, a crate, his adoption fee....you'ld think I'd adopted a child.

Okay...I'd better run for a bit. I'll talk to you all later. Have a great afternoon.

Thanks Steph... I have not had an appeitite period - today when DS & DIL got back they brought lasagan home - I had 2 bite cuz I haven't been eating except once a day if that - but 2 bites is all I can manage... When everything calms down then watch out - I know that when my Parents died it took about 3 months and then it all sunk in and then that was when the food feast started and I got up to 230 at the time..

Oh guess what gang - I have a new addition to my fur babies - a kitten...

GS came home with her like Tuesday nite - I was in no condition to say no.. Now I am going to have to have it declawed!!!! Cute little thing I do like cats - but that's all I need is another animal !!

So far this new fur baby sleeps with him - ask me in 6 months though who she is sleeping with - Sarabe (sp from the lion king) I call her sheba...

Janet, so happy to see you back. I am so sorry about your brother. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers have been about death so much lately. Janet's brother was first. The same day my cousin's, husband died. This cousin is my Mom's oldest sister's daughter. My Mom has been really close to her since she took care of her Mom while she was aging. Yesterday, a co-worker and also a friend committed suicide. I have been friends with her and her husband for several years. She worked at another school. Her husband works with me. It was horrible. I'm sure it will be horrible for a long time.

Denise,

So sorry to hear about your troubles. It seems the older I get, the more often someone I know has passed away. Not many as close as you have had the last week or so. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers tonight.