Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Hi ladies. Just checking in before I head to bed.

Had a great day really. Met my darling of a dog. I will post pictures tomorrow. I forgot my laptop at my mom's house and it will be shuttled to me tomorrow. Right now I'm using the hotel's business center so no pics today. I will go see the dog again tomorrow some time.

Had a bit of a problem with the hotel so we are switching tomorrow to another one. Too late to do it tonight. Will tomorrow. I hate it when plans go awry.

Mom is having her ps tomorrow....ladies who know her, she is so excited I don't think she'll sleep tonight. She said to let Janet know she's thinking about her and how sorry she is. We love you Janet. Hang in there!

Okay...off to bed. Have a good day ladies and I'll reply to today's posts tomorrow.

Just a quick check in today. I fell off the food wagon yest. I had a great day a work, and then I tripped on some loose carpeting and did a 'header' into a wall unit at the Clinic. Luckily for me I hit hard into my uppper arm bone and wrist. Not my head. If I'd been falling 2" in the other direction it could have been a very terrible outcome. However, I am incredibly sore and bruised and swollen... I came home and put ice on it immediatley and took some homeopathic pain med. but then the ICE bag made me think of Icecream... and I caved!!!!

No excuse, I am just in the confession mode... tomorow I'll start anew!!!

Mom is having her ps tomorrow....ladies who know her, she is so excited I don't think she'll sleep tonight. She said to let Janet know she's thinking about her and how sorry she is. We love you Janet. Hang in there! Okay...off to bed. Have a good day ladies and I'll reply to today's posts tomorrow.

Tell Rose we'll be thinking of her tomorrow!

BTW, that new avatar you put up... you look so much like your Mom in that picture!! In person, I don't remember seeing that much of a resemblance!

Just a quick check in today. I fell off the food wagon yest. I had a great day a work, and then I tripped on some loose carpeting and did a 'header' into a wall unit at the Clinic. Luckily for me I hit hard into my uppper arm bone and wrist. Not my head. If I'd been falling 2" in the other direction it could have been a very terrible outcome. However, I am incredibly sore and bruised and swollen... I came home and put ice on it immediatley and took some homeopathic pain med. but then the ICE bag made me think of Icecream... and I caved!!!! No excuse, I am just in the confession mode... tomorow I'll start anew!!!

OUCH!!

That doesn't sound like much fun at all!!

Stick to the ICE, NOT ICE CREAM!! :)

36_1_76.gif

Hey!! Where is everyone today??

I have good news to share!

Look at that ticker!!

TOPS weigh in day... down another 3 1/2 lb this week!

I'm within shouting distance of 100 lb gone

and I'm plotting my reward.

I'm thinking diamond stud for the top of my left ear!

What do you think??

And will someone help me tell Earl???

12_10_11.gif 25_4_38.gif 12_10_11.gif

Okay, maybe...

29_4_11.gif

4_1_112.gif WAY TO GO, PHYLL! ! ! !

I peeked in earlier then left.......thought I'd see if we could go 24 hours without a post. Almost made it. I know Janet's not here, but where are all the others? No excuses

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZSYYYYYYNWUS

Hi ladies. Busy busy. I'll catch up tomorrow or the next day I promise. It's 10:45 and just got back to the hotel room after leaving this morning at 7:30.

TOM decided to visit the other day and he's being a horrible tight guest. I'm back to being super tight again. I'm hoping once he leaves I'll be alright.

Mom is doing alright. I'll have to post a picture once she really lets me take one. I'll post one of her and I on the trip...then you who didn't meet her can see how much we don't look alike :)) Phyl, thinks so but I don't see it....or didn't until her ps....now she's looking much more like me...which is a little scary because I worry I'm going to need it too.

Oh well...to bed with me. Love you all.

janet, if you read this, I am still thinking about you all the time. Giant hugs and prayers

Hey Phyl; Great Idea on the Earring!! Congrats

Just to keep honest I'

oops, Sorry I am at work and trying to sneek on the computer.

I have eaten horribly the last couple days. Must get back on track! But I did go to the gym yesterday and do a really good workout. 2 miles on the treadmill 10% incline and then 3.5 miles on the bike.

Has anyone heard from Janet?

oops, Sorry I am at work and trying to sneek on the computer.

I have eaten horribly the last couple days. Must get back on track! But I did go to the gym yesterday and do a really good workout. 2 miles on the treadmill 10% incline and then 3.5 miles on the bike.

Has anyone heard from Janet?

I haven't heard from Janet and don't really expect to, but she's never far from my thoughts.

I too have slipped off the wagon. I don't think I've been too, too bad, but I haven't always made the right choices. We'll get back on track together. :smile2:

O.K. for exercise today my DH and doggies went on a ravine hike down into a gorge at the bottom of a waterfall. It was slippery underfoot but I was wearing my Merrell's hiking boots from our M of A trip and they have good grips on the bottom. I had to grab a walking stick though for the decent as it was hard on my knees. A lot of uneven rocks underfoot. The doggies loved it. My 14 yr old Jack Russell fell into the Water at one point, she ventured to close to the edge of the ravine... it was kinda funny but the water must have been cold.

Then my 8 yr old decides he has found some other dogs "doo-doo" and decides it looks quite tasty... GULP! :tt1: :cool2: :mellow: no doggie kisses for me today :tongue_smilie: So I got in my workout.

:biggrin:Food; Breakfast, pro shake,

Snack: coffee, 1/2 McDonalds muffin,

Lunch: 3/4 Kids size Cheesburger, water & tea

This afternoon, I am going to catch a nap & a movie... heee,heee pretty lazy day... don't know what I'll plan for dinner?

Anyone got any good suggestions:confused:

Okay, Guys. Where is everyone????? Janet's gone and so is everyone else. Guess she's the glue that holds us together. Without her, we're all nothing. We love you, Janet. Hurry back.

It's been an up and down day for me so far today. I woke up at 5am this morning with a sore throat. :cool2: It felt like I was swallowing hedgehogs. :tt1: We had planned on getting up at 6:30 this morning, so I just stayed up until the alarm went off and woke DH. I tried to have some Breakfast because we had planned on a long day today. I got one piece of toast in before my band said "Enough."

Our Aikido school has adopted 2 miles worth of highway and today was a scheduled trash pick-up day. We had 1 hour of class at 8am and then picking up trash that took us from 9am-11am. I had a couple of slices of cheese, about 6 Ritz's crackers and a handful of wasabi peanuts. Then we stopped at Starbucks on the way home and I had one of their new Signature Hazelnut Hot Chocolates. :mellow: It was soooooo good.

So 3 hours worth of exercise (but I'll only log 2 because the walk was kind of casual) and some choices in food/drink that could have been a little better. But I'm worn out now and I think I'll join Candace and have a nap. :tongue_smilie:

Hi, Gang,

Haven't heard from Janet but her brother's obit was in the paper this morning. Viewing is tomorrow afternoon and funeral Monday morning. We're going to go to the viewing tomorrow.

Went to the "Piercing Pagoda" at the mall today and looked at the diamond studs. The only ones you can buy individually without gettng a pair are kind of plain and come in small, smaller and smallest! I wasn't too impressed. We'll look around a little more. I have 5 1/2 lb of looking time!

It's near 100 degrees again today. I don't mind it. Our cat doesn't like it too much!