Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Lindaa- I am so very sorry about your family's loss. I will pray for this baby's parents, it has to be hardest thing ever to lose a child.

I am 3 days post-op, and today is my anniversary! My hubby and I met online and are now celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary.

Ms. Yackie, you are another who met there hubby online. I need to know where are you'll going online to meet them. I am ready...:(

Glad you are doing ok with post op. Welcome to the Lucky #7s. It's a great group.

Phly, it gets beter, hang in there!!

THANKS, NETTIE!! FEELING BETTER TONGHT. OH, I DIDN'T MENTION.... THE scale WENT UP AND NOT DOWN SINCE SURGERY. I'LL BE HAPPY WHEN THAT TURNS AROUND.

:hurt

Phyl

Mine did too - weight day of surgery 236 (2 colon cleanse) weight when i got home thrusday 242 :embarassed:- weight this morning 236.:( - weight 7/6 250 - due to the colon cleanses i don't count that 236 - I am using 250 as my high weight and now down 16 lbs !!!! That's my story and i a sticking to it:rolleyes:

Jeanie, here is a little sunshine from GA.

Kathy, I want to see pics of the finished product. What you had done so far looked wonderful. I bet you are so excited.

Linda, what a horrible thing to happen. I imagine everyone is in shock. My prayers go out to your daughter’s family.

Alesha, welcome. There are several here from Ireland. Our own little Dini girl is here frequently. You will love her.

WOOOHOOOO!!! Chim, that was great. It is going to be a challenge for me to incorporate exercise seeing as I hate it. Maybe I will learn to enjoy it as I get thinner

Welcome Mommyof2.

Phyl, glad you are feeling better and the temp is gone. I did read several people complaining of diarrhea. liquids in, liquids out is what I believe I read. I hope it gets better soon.

Indiogirl, are you feeling better? Everyone says times help.

Lynette you are just a busy bee. No wonder you are doing so well. Thanks for the list o high Protein mushies. I will need it in a few weeks. Just 3 more days til my surgery.

Dini girl, a bright and sunny day to you. Hope all is well.

Hello to all I may have missed!!!

Alesha welcome , i'm so glad you found us!! were like a big family. if you've any problems or questions or just wanna have a bitch, there is always someone here.

Auniy Phyl how are you doing? is your discomfort gone? Are you feeling hungry?

AshRea you were saying your a picky eater, i've having great problems eating cos i only seam to like plain foods or italian or roast dinner and there all so high in calories. i've been living off Small Breast of chicken, 1/4 of a pepper, 1/4 of a cucumber with a tiny bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar and an boild egg if you want. it is so so so good.

Caolin, thank you for the compliment, I loev hearing from people that have been to Ireland. i'm so happy you liked it. are you thinking of comming over again, we'll so have to meet up??

you want to talk about crazy car stories. I borrowed my days car a while ago, its a Mercedes so its Automatic (95% of irish cars are manual)i'd never drived an automatic before. i was driving along and after about all of 90 seconds the car nearly go through a a wall and i taught i was going to go flying through the wind screan. i just can't drive Automatics. I get home tel my dad the story and I taught he'd be ok with it since i was safe and there was no damage on the car and also i can verfy that the breaks work very well. He looks at me and in a very angry voice he says that car is worth over 100.000 euro your F**k*ing lucky nothing happened to it. I taught it was me that matter not the car!!!!!!

dmtjet, you are far to sweet to me. I know i over re-act when he takes her to wales and i also know, that if i was in adam mom's spot all those years ago i would totally do the same thing she did. its just me being silly. she did come home with lots of new clothes which is fab!! oh also adam came home and told me he' lost around 8lb which i'm so happy for him. How your family doing? i always seam to talk me, annafrancesca or adam so how are your's?? oh your grand-daughter send a big hug and a sloppy kiss

Lynette i totally love the 1$, 1 EURO £1, shop i coulod spend the whole day in them, i'm a total gadget person. Hows your little boy?

Chimboree my little sausage how are you? let me know if you've an update for me. i'm so proud of you going to the gym. i need to book that personal trainer. i wish i was over there with you i'd be gym-ing it with you!!!!

Sunny my little Sunshine, i know i'm always bitching about my Cousin but the stuck up madam is going to Thailand. I'm just going to tell you the whole story.

I've two cousin, Sinead and Giovanna, Last year Giovanna went to Thailand and Sinead taught she was going over with her. 2 days b4 they were supose to go Giovanna said to Sinead that her friends didn't want her to go. that they didn't like her. i dont believe this i think it is just that Sinead is thinner and Giovanna is jealous of her figure. anyways Sinead for the whole summer was hanging around me like a dog, bitching about Giovanna and saying how much she hates her lalalalalalaala. when Giovanna came home she was hanging around me like a dog wanting to know why Sinead was so annoyed like she didn't know. Anyways they got over it and now the 2 of them are going to Thailand as if they are great friends when all they do is bitch about on-another. oh and I wasn't invited and i wasn't even told my mom told me , my aunt told he, shows what great cousin i have!! sorry to go on! Giovanna is also Annafrancesca god mother and she hasn't seen her in over 4months. its such a shame you can't choose your family

Oh thank you so much for the lovely comment

Lindaa, I dont know what to say except I am so so sorry for your family's lost and They will be in my prayers.

Sunshinesonya~ I hear ya with the Constipation. My doctor told me to take Milk of Magnesia. I took the minimum does of the 2 tablespoons and 1 hour later whew did I feel better! It can take 6 hours or even longer, but it worked fast on me. Just an idea. I got the cherry flavor and it wasn’t all that bad. Good luck!

Wow I am really starting to look forward to the mushy stage. I don't know why but I have been craving canned tuna. Is that ok with some fat free may? What about canned chicken or just chicken that is pureed? Any ideas anyone???

6/1/07 350

6/27/07 339

7/18/07 331

weight.png

Hey Dini Bini! I'm doing well. Just super excited! 2 days away. Wow.

AshRae, how about Lloyd's shredded chicken and/or pork BBQ? It's in the section w/all the lunchmeat stuff. It comes in a round container.

Go Lynette! Turbo Jammin it away. You will work up to longer workouts in no time. You have done fantastic so far! :clap2:

Yay chimboree26!!! So close!!!!

weight.png

I know!!! Can you taste it???? I can't even sit still. :whoo:

Hey Dini Bini! I'm doing well. Just super excited! 2 days away. Wow.

AshRae, how about Lloyd's shredded chicken and/or pork BBQ? It's in the section w/all the lunchmeat stuff. It comes in a round container.

That sounds sooo good! But is that allowed in Mushies?

~*Ash*~

chimboree only 2 days wow!! its like counting down my b-day!!! are you super excited. cos i am for you!!!

That sounds sooo good! But is that allowed in Mushies?

~*Ash*~

I think so. I think I saw it on my list of mushies from the dietician...I'll have to get my list...but I don't see why not...tuna, and crab is okay and shredded chix breast. It's the same consistency, so I don't see why not. I'd just ask your doc/nutritionist/dietician.

Hope this helps!

chimboree only 2 days wow!! its like counting down my b-day!!! are you super excited. cos i am for you!!!

Yes, m'am!!!!! I am so flippin antsy. I really can't sit still!!!