Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

bun1 sorry to hear that you counldn't get opp on. are you based in the states or europe?

i am in the UK but going to europe for the procedure because it is so much cheaper :)

hopefully i will come on before i go because they won't operate on ladies if it's the first day of their period and last month i came on on the 9th :cry but i certainly feel premenstrual :angry so hopefully it starts soon!!

really , i never knew about that they wouldn't opp if you were on the fist day of your period. I got mine just before i went to bed and they opp'ed on my at 8am! i was thinking that you were in the uk alright would be a very long way to go from the states. whats making you go to prague. is i that much cheaper? what are you going to do about fill and stuff?

oh yesh, it's half the price of UK! all post op fills/unfills are free you just have to get there considering that my flight out from Bournemouth on the 9th cost me 0.49p and the return flight £9.99 (+ plus airport taxes) it's cheaper than travelling to London!

the band im having is a bit different to the american version, it's a Johnson & Johnson one which is commonly used in europe and not available in USA.

i'm in Ireland, do you mind me asking how much it cost?over here it was 10k euro all in(just over 6.5k sterling). all your fill after care ect...

I used to live in Bristol for 3 years only came home in November.

What type of band is everyone getting?

my band is the Helioscopie!

My band will be an InaMed band. I do not know the capacity yet, but plan on asking tomorrow morning. I hope I will be the first case. I will get on Wednesday and give all the details.

Pray for my Doctors and for me:cry, a little nervous but ready to get things on the road....

Here's to a new life!! :biggrin1:

good luck for Wednesday Mrs Horne! not long now! :eek:

UK price £8k ($16k) 11,837 euros

Prague price £4k ($8k) 5,918 euros

Hello all,

Hope you are all well ? sorry to hear Dini that your not too well. I am getting a bit panicky now getting banded on 16th going on holiday 26th ( hubby wont change dates!!) a bit concerned that I havent been given my pre-op diet yet.. our doctors over here dont seem to be as thorough as yours. Also any advice on what I can eat and drink whilst I am on my hols I will be 10 days post op yikes!!!! WE are off to Greece with people who dont know I'm being banded...great eh?

Don't want to tell them either as they are not that close and er well they are a bit stuffy... no.. they really dont need to know !!

any advice greatly excepted

cheers lainy

[Go to TickerFactory.com to build your ticker counter. Chose weight loss and then select your tape from the many choices. Once you've selected your tape, hit "next" to choose your marker, then hit "next". Once it's complete, highlight the tape and hit "ctrl+c" to copy it. Then in this website, go up to the top and click on "UserCP" and select "User Signature". Click in the signature text area and hit "ctrl+v" to paste the tape.]

Kathy-thanks for the reply, but I tried this and it still didnt work--I tried to copy and paste the bbCode and the HTML and I tried to cut and paste the tape itself and paste it.......NOTHING!! I am a spaz

Any other suggestions?

Anna

Copy the bbCode and put it into the main signature box. It doesn't go into the attachment fields. I know mine took a couple of minutes to show, but hopefully this helps you. Just make sure that you save your signature when you are done. :eek:

Jennifer, Being another Arizonian I just had to send a quick hello!! :eek: Welcome to the group. There is a group for those of us from AZ too if you would be interested in that. Good luck with your trip to Colorado, I have to travel about 4 1/2 hours to get down to Phoenix for my surgery!

~Nichole