Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Sorry to hear about ANGEL!!! How did her knee get hurt??

Poor thing, give her some kisses from all of us here..

My feet shrunk too. I guess I'' do what you guys are doing. Breakfast - YoCrunch lite 120 calories

Snack 1 lite string cheese 50 Calories

I pedaled the bike for 75 minutes (805 cal) this morning and I'm gonna try to get out and walk this afternoon. I'm drinking my first Water of the day right now, trying to decide what to have for lunch. I think I'll have some Soup. that's pretty lo-cal and then for dinner, I'll have a lean cousine. I have to really fight those snack demons today. Didn't have to worry about the pepsi demon cause the pop machine at church was out of it and I don't buy it. Of course, that ruby-red squirt is calling my name but I'll try to ignore it.

TTYL

Gosh, you can drink POP??? I'd explode or burp myself to death.

Doing o.k. with the junk, a patient of mine brought me in a fruit BOWL this a.m. s o there are HEALTHY Snacks to nibble on.

My official start weight is 179 for the challenge. That's what I weighed on Tuesday. Normally Monday would be my start day, but with the holiday this past week I didn't get around to jumping on them.

I'm trying not to be addicted to the scales like I used to be. I was on them every time I put something in my mouth when we first started. I cut back my addiction to once a day about a year out and then when I fell off the wagon I stopped stepping on them altogether because I just didn't want to know. Deny, deny, deny. I'm going to hold off until Monday morning. Hopefully it's at least stayed stable with the meds. I feel bloated because of them, so maybe it's not a good idea to step on them and depress myself. :)

I'm glad I took up this challenge. It kept me honest today. I was SO tempted to munch on my little guy's lunchbox Snacks, which has become a bad habit of mine, but you girls have kept me strong. I don't want to be yelled at by Janet. :thumbup::wink:

Hi ladies. Just a check in.

One more sleep and I leave! I'm so excited. Have done a bunch of laundry, packed...now I'm just being impatient! grrrr.

Had about 1/3 of a taco salad today. Lots of meat, not lots of everything else. It was very yummy. I've got a bunch of stuff to go get finished. I'll talk to you later.

Wondering about your baby Janet, hope she is doing alright! I'm so sad for you. What happened? I hope she is out of pain and recuperating.

Hugs ladies. I'll be back in a bit.

Janet--What happened to your baby? And what's Andrew's status? You just don't need anything else right now!

I'm down 0.5 from Sunday. It's something, but I can do better! Doing OK today. Had dry Cereal, coffee with cream for breakfast and a grilled honey-mustard snack wrap for lunch. Supper will be left over tortilla Soup from last night and maybe 1--only 1--Bloody Mary. Spent the day in the car driving from office to office checking up on students. 7 more days of that and they'll be done for good! THEN the real summer begins! I must say, Janet, we've gone from desert brown to tropical green in the last couple of weeks. It LOOKS like summer even if it doesn't quite FEEL like it yet!

My shoe size was a 10 - I'm now 9.5

My weight 5/26 & 5/27 143 lbs

Yes Candice Kari is drinking Pop and iif that's not bad enought on top of drinking soda - it's regular and not diet.. 200 calories a shot!!!

Ok Angel - I have always noticed that when she pees sometime she will pull up her left leg up a little and then will do this little skip thing - but never paid it much mind cuz she comes from a puppy mill - same breeder as Bear and he has square hip bones not round and smooth - he has done better since we got angel - (testirone sp) but like when we went to Joseph's and it's cold I have to give him his meds...

Any way yesterday morning I noticed Angel limping a bit and when I came home last night she still was in fact at one time I saw her on only 3 legs had the one (left) totally pulled up - well I went to the gym and to target afterwards and andrew called in a state about her not being able to walk - I said I am on my way home - so dropped off the food and took her straight to the Animal ER in Thousand Palms - Well - the ER is no longer there - they moved guess where - Indio !!!! So had to drive back to Indio and got there about 7.

The vet today said the vet last night was a good one but that she doesn't think it's an acl injury just the knee displacia (sp) it's common in small dogs - in fact it could be because of her knee bones being deformed (like bear's hips) and the bone that are suppose to help keep the knee joint in place are built up enought...

Anyway - she gave me meds for her liver issues atl at 400 suppose to be 100 - I am to bring her back Monday and if she's still limping then surgery next friday - Please note that I do have pain meds and she isn't limping as bad.. I like that they didn't want to cut right away - that the knee can go back in place - I just worry now why her liver is acting up..

Andrew - is fine - he gave the dog away - I guess he rather have me than the dog right now - plus I don't think he wanted to mess with house breaking it ... Andrew can be very implusive at time... It was so funny when I got home from the vet's this morning - well really noon - he had called the pet store were Bear & Angel came from and told them they sold crappy dogs who have tons of medical problems - you know what they said - ya we know that's why we don't sell them anymore... But thought that was cute - heck Bear is 4 yrs old and Angel is 3 yrs old - there is no going back to the pet store to get reimburse for medical..

My food last night sucked - toostie rolls at the vets for 3 hours when I got home after 10:30 didn't want to cook had a few bite of chicken - got stuck then had some popcorn - and a real ice cream sandwich -

Today - firber One Bar breaky as candice calls it :0)

Lunch - Romaine lettuce with tuna (3 oz can) red onion 1/4 avocado and Ceaser dressing..

Oh I found this great dressing at Target last night -its made with Yogurt is what caught my eye - Bolthouse Ceaser Parmigiono(sp) 60 calories for 2 tablespn and it's GOOD...

It;s in the refridgerated section..

Ok it's almost time for me to go - need to get my desk organized for monday - didn't get crap done today...

talk to you all when I get home - Oh ya - going to the gym tonite - so you northerners - better put on your tennis shoes and get to stepping :0)

I will also be going to the gym tonight. If I stay at home and try to read I just end up here or on Facebook. I really want to finish the Twilight series so I am going to go and bike while I read. It is MY time and I get exercise at the same time. My last 2 days at the gym have been pretty extensive so my legs need a bit of a break! I figure 4 hours or so of biking will be good. My legs are moving but I don't even notice it because I get so engrossed in the book. I think it is going to be my new form of relaxation!

Gosh, you can drink POP??? I'd explode or burp myself to death.

Doing o.k. with the junk, a patient of mine brought me in a fruit BOWL this a.m. s o there are HEALTHY Snacks to nibble on.

Well, Candace, I don't just burp myself to death, I belch myself to death. But it keeps calling me. And Janet, ruby red squirt only has 120 calories. (couldn't resist temptation calling) lunch was some italitan wedding Soup (130cal.) but then I found the crackers. I don't know how many I ate. dinner was a Lean Cousine. I've had two waters so far and am going to start another one. Looked like it was going to rain so I didn't get out and walk but I got lots of exersize down at the farm (lol):) I feel that tomorrow is going to be a better day for me.

Phyl - Yes, your farm is gorgeous. It is really unique. Earl's farm is too. I love the way you planted your veggies. did you see the crosses in mine? I lov my farm. JANET.........NO WEED KILLER!!!:wink:

Not much else new here. Hope Angel feels better. Bad knees really suck. I have first hand experience with it. Well, I'll see all of you tomorrow if not before at the far. Have a good night.

Oh yeah, the end of a busy week at work!!! 35 hours oh yeah, this is my PART TIME Job!! Ha

DH took me out for supper to a nice little rest in the beach... they have live music on THur,Fri,Sat evenings so we kinda like it.

Well there was this chick singing and she was FLAT!! I couldn't stand to listen to it so we asked to move tables..

I ordered my favorite MUSSELS ! B ut when they came they were these BIG things and were way too chewy... almost gagged me... felt like rubber in my mouth, so DH gave me HIS dinner... Cheeseburger (I only ate 1/2 Janet) and I ate 5 French Fries... I counted it all on my SPARKPEOPLE and I'm still under 1000 cals for the day...

Yeah, Karri! Even if you are on the "other team" That's motivation! I'm only down 1. . . but hey, down is better than up!

i'm down 3 pounds!

yeah, west coast!!

My computer is acting up, so I am upstairs on Hubby's computer...

Down 1 lb in weight this a.m.

Quilting blocks for the Block of the Month club which is this Thursday is now COMPLETED... whew, I got all the way to the end of the block and made a CUT right thru to the backing fabric of this one block... therefore its ruined!!! So I had to start over again... boy that was a dumb mistake I'll not make again!!!

Band is tight! Woke up girgling in my band this am.m... no pain or acid reflux... just girglling weird. So I ate my oatmeal VERY slowly and havn't had lunch yet... think I'll have a tuna snack pak...

CBL