Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

OH HELL NO CANDICE !!!!

LIKE I SAID THE SHERIFF IS BACK IN TOWN... :wub::eek::lol::tt2:

You are in even if you don't want to be :thumbup:

I am making you :tt2: Do you want me to call you on the phone cuz I will do that in just a few...

You will be accountable - NO EXCUSE :w00t: come on we are all on our 2 yr anniversary in another month (to me may is over)

What logical reason do you have not to join in - ok you said you will join in but made the excuse that it might not be 5 lbs - Tell me why you cant stive for the 5 lbs - cuz you want to frickin eat - well ya we all do - but where has that gotten us... FAT !!!

Yep 5 lbs in 2 weeks is a hefty goal - but if you really track your calories - drink your Water and get your exercise in it's doable - if not the whole 5 lbs and least 3-4 will be good.

I am not accepting excuses !!!! What happend to your Overeaters AA classes - you quit going ?? I was thinking about that the other day... Come on no focus here... When do you leave for France - I know 1st part of June - Oh ok that's it... You want to eat crossant jam etc - I get it - well as long as you eat like a true french person and not an american you will lose some weight - get that book something about french women and thin... It was popular a couple of years ago.. But if you aren't leaving til after the 11 or 12th then you really really do need to join in..

Ok enough Candice bashing today - You know it's with love that I get on your case... :lol:

Karla - each of our kids are diff and unique in there own way - it's good to see them grow up but sad at the same time..

Karla - why does your machine cost so much - your insurance doesn't cover it???

Ok I need to get to work - I will ck back later

Didn't get to the gym - got up at 4:30 but didn't get dressed but I did 15 minutes of dance exercise on the exercise on demand channel - well let me tell you - next time not doing in my nightgown - boobs were flapping all over the place you could hear them:eek::wub:

Food yesterday

Pt drink - 1 ww string cheese - fish/veggie - 1 oz chick - fish veggie rice - 1 ww sf fudgesicle and 6 walnut halves - 1 8 oz glass of lite cran grape juice = 900 calories and 2.5 walking and 1 hr leg weight training...

O.k. Janet, I love you and I KNOW you are RIGHT!!!

I don't leave for France until 19th of JUNE...

So no excuses, I started being accountable at lunch today.

Breakfast was uh, lets just call it a write-off o.k.

LUNCH - Protien bar, tea/skim milk

SUPPER- Cauliflower w/ cheese sauce, chicken thigh

Even. Snack- FF SS pudding with Cool whip

+ a fibre bar...

o.k. that'ts it... now I have to do some exercise going to row...

CBL

Hi everybody

Just thought I'd better post today and let you all know that I'm ignoring you. Yep, you heard me. I have to agree with you, Candace. I did get on the scale this morning. 180. Yep, up 5-10 lbs. Okay. Now I'm going back to ignoring all you guys. Got to get back to the farm.

Oh Yeah, Phyl - love the haircut. It looks great on you. You are looking really good.

Okay. Now I'm ignoring you.

Bye all

O.k. Janet, I love you and I KNOW you are RIGHT!!!

I don't leave for France until 19th of JUNE...

So no excuses, I started being accountable at lunch today.

Breakfast was uh, lets just call it a write-off o.k.

LUNCH - Protien bar, tea/skim milk

SUPPER- Cauliflower w/ cheese sauce, chicken thigh

Even. Snack- FF SS pudding with Cool whip

+ a fibre bar...

o.k. that'ts it... now I have to do some exercise going to row...

CBL

Yes Dear let us know how the rowing goes !!!! BF a wash ok - but from now on - think of me on your shoulder ok - I am on that right shoulder yelling at you to put it down don't eat it - You are on a sugar fast !!!

I'M IN

Congratulations on the raise Karri, that's freakin fantastic!!!! :thumbup:

Good Girl !!! You know how to give the correct answer :lol:

Hi everybody

Just thought I'd better post today and let you all know that I'm ignoring you. Yep, you heard me. I have to agree with you, Candace. I did get on the scale this morning. 180. Yep, up 5-10 lbs. Okay. Now I'm going back to ignoring all you guys. Got to get back to the farm.

Oh Yeah, Phyl - love the haircut. It looks great on you. You are looking really good.

Okay. Now I'm ignoring you.

Bye all

OH HELL NO KARI you aren't ignoring us...

I know where to find you !!!! Yes FB farming - I am going to put weed killer on all your plants

Up 10 lbs - Oh hell no GF - it's the freaking sodas - STOP NOW - PLEASE PLEASE - Look how far you have come - OMG you don't want to go back there do you.

Intervention needed here - do you want us to all show up on your door step...

Kari - please get back on track - go back to your Water you were the BEST in getting all your water in -

OK you too are in even if you don't want to I am making you too !!!

-----------------------------------------------

Karri - what happend to making time for you - tell the kids to sit down shut up and let you eat...

Phyl - Yes I love this new pic - but I think I told you that on FB :w00t:)''

Kari--I'm with you girl. I'm back up to 180 too, so if I have to suffer for the next two weeks, so do you. I have to give up my bloody mary's and marguritas, and all the little snackies that go with them. Comeon! Help me out here. I'm not little like Karri and Janet. I need someone my own size and from my neck of the woods to work with me here! We northeners need to stick together. Candice's in, and so are you. Let's make this a regional competeition. Who can lose more? The north or the south west?

O.k. I;m back... finished my ROWING did 20 minutes while I watched OPRAH today... OMG it was all about FAT people who have REGained their weight!!!!

Oh is that GOD talking to me!!!!!

Anyways, I did my rowing burned 192 cals....

Ate my chicken thigh (3/4's of one) no skin, no bone, 1 cup of cauliflower w/ cheese sauce...

Oh, and for my snack tonight I am having Oatmeal/yogurt combo... no sugar, that's it!!!!!

I freeking PROMISE o.k.?

My back is sore (don't know why???) Hubby rubbed it for me and I put the heating pad on it for 20 mins...that should do it.

cals for today 627 (not counting breakfast)

Kari--I'm with you girl. I'm back up to 180 too, so if I have to suffer for the next two weeks, so do you. I have to give up my bloody mary's and marguritas, and all the little snackies that go with them. Comeon! Help me out here. I'm not little like Karri and Janet. I need someone my own size and from my neck of the woods to work with me here! We northeners need to stick together. Candice's in, and so are you. Let's make this a regional competeition. Who can lose more? The north or the south west?

Oh I love it!!! THe NORTHERNERS agains the SouthWesters.... ha,ha,ha..

Linda its so good to have you back... we missed your humor!

I'll weigh myself NAKED in the morning... I think I'll take a Doggie Water pill tonight!! ah,ha,ha,... Twig won't mind sharing!

Oh and by the way I am almost finished another quilt!! I'll post the pics when I get the binding on...

Gosh, I am back... been reading mly hotmail and staying on here.....

I am still girgling my dinner down, and burping it back...yuk TMI sorry

I think its because I have eaten so much JUNK lately that my pouch is rebelling..." what, you want me to actually DIGEST real food? ???"

Perhaps a cup of tea will help.... then at 8 o.c.lock I am looking forward to me oatmeal/yogurt mush....

CBL

Edited by peaches9

Kari--I'm with you girl. I'm back up to 180 too,

:smile: Looks like there are 3 of us in the 180 club. Well..... I was 179 on Monday, but I've been given antibiotics for my ear infection, so I expect it to go up a few pounds over the next week or so. :sad: But I'm still up for the challenge. Just because I'm on meds doesn't mean it's an excuse to slack off. Got most of my Water in today. I have another 8 oz to go, but I should be able to get through that in the next couple of hours.

Kari, I think you'll have to drop by to remind us every day that you're ignoring us. We're a forgetful bunch. :smile:

As for lunch...today it wasn't students. It was retarded teachers. I will be SO glad to not deal with these idiots next year.

Quick note....I was so hungry today. Managed to keep it to Protein smoothie, 130 cal Protein Bar, cheese stick, 3/4 c Tomato Soup. The Tomato Soup did not agree with me. I am so bloated that the loose skirt that I wore became skin tight and I have incredible pain in my right shoulder.

I got sub notes done for Friday & monday, so I don't have to deal with students for 4 days!!!! My moment for the day was when I had to monitor the 6th grade students who didn't qualify for the ice cream social. One students wouldn't shut up so I sent him up to the office. As he left he grabbed his crotch and 'waggled' it at me. I asked him if he had a problem. His response....No, I don't have a problem, I'm just well hung. I so wanted to say, 'Oh LITTLE boy, if you think that is well hung the ladies will be very disappointed.' But I didn't... These are the students who I have next year. I don't know what I'm going to do. I really wasn't going to teach next year, I figured I'd be better off working at a fast food joint rather than students, but all the 6th grade teachers assured me that the group was fabulous. If this is fabulous I don't need it. Now I'm stuck, I already signed my contract and I don't have other prospects. I can't believe people allow this type of behavior.

Best go get busy.k

Hi everybody

Oh Yeah, Phyl - love the haircut. It looks great on you. You are looking really good. Okay. Now I'm ignoring you. Bye all

GIMME A BREAK!!!

You're ignoring us????

What's that about???

No, you're not! We know you're there!

I'm not going to come over and pull your weeds and rake your leaves anymore if you don't behave!

We're all trying to get back on track.

You HAVE TO come with us!

Thanks for the compliments, by the way.

I DO like my hair short.... the shorter, the better. It's a lot less work and I"m no good with hair. So I keep it short, and wear hats a LOT! Earl says I have 80+ hats, but he exaggerates... maybe 40... and a lot of them are sun visors in LOTS of colors and styles. I have to take inventory of all of them because I lost a roll of fat on the back of my head that helped to hold my hats (and my CPAP mask) on my head and now a lot of the hats that don't have adjustable bands are too big.

Why is my head shrinking faster than the rest of me????

Why can't my thighs shrink like that????

I hated most of the elevators on the cruise ship.... too many lights and too many mirrors. It made my hair look REALLY grey!

OKAY!! OKAY!! I GIVE. I GIVE!!! I'M IN. I can't let you guys put weed killer on my plants. I just spent three hours over there. LOL Besides, I love the idea of the Northerers against the Southerner. SO.....LET'S KICK SOME BUTT!!!!!

and I told DH that I'm back to Lean Cousines and he'll have to fend for himself. Just keep reminding me why I shouldn't drink any Pepsi. Got to drink water........got to drink water............got to drink water............got to drink water......................(yeah, and go wee wee wee all the way home)..............got to drink water.........(my new mantra) And we're all gonna be that Little Engine that Could. I THINK I CAN................I THINK I CAN..........I THINK I CAN...............................HELL, YES!!!!WE CAN.

I'm hungry! I am at my limit for calories though. If I eat it means I Wii and I don't want to exercise any more today. 2.5 hours is plenty for me.

I'm hungry! I am at my limit for calories though. If I eat it means I Wii and I don't want to exercise any more today. 2.5 hours is plenty for me.

Karri - Wii, Wii, Wii.

Kari - wee, wee, wee.

10_4_6.gif

ggp.gif

Calories: 930, 78gr protien

Karri- I can not help with "lunch" I have no idea what you're talking about.