Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Now I've went and done it... Motivation Level set to: EXTREME!

So, My lovely wife who constantly puts up with my hairbrained schemes, crazy trips and run-on sentences with grace and patience volunteers at the local chapter of the Assistance League, or as I call it "The League of Extraordinary Ladies".

I went in today to say hello and saw the most wonderful thing. A Goeffery Beene Neimun Marcus full length thick wool overcoat. It was a thing of beauty and a joy to behold. It was a large and ..... only $15. Ahem..... SQUEEEEE!!!

I purchased it. It is too small for me now, but after another 40 pounds.... It won't be.

I just thought I was motivated before, Now... motivation is turbo-charged.

I love that it's not just us girls that are motivated by clothing. I have a gorgeous Calvin Klein coat that I bought a few years ago when I was a size 8 (before I gained it all back) and I'm really looking forward to wearing it again.

Yay! I bought a wedding dress that is way too small for my vow renewals! Go us!! :)

I have a football jersey hanging up on my wall, that I havent been able to fit in for about 10 years. To squeeze into that is my ultimate gooooal.

I had been thinking about buying a pair of pants in my goal size. I thought maybe that was not a good thing to do. Maybe I should do it <_<

I have a size 18 wool coat with leopard print cuff and collar. It's really a lovely coat and I paid a pretty penny for it. I haven't worn it in YEARS. I'm pretty good about donating things to charity, but I held onto this coat because it was just so pretty. I'm hoping to get back in that bad boy this winter.

Today I fit in a size 14 petite coat that I wore when I was 18. That was 16 years ago!

I'm just hoping for a smaller birthday suit ... might need a lot of ironing with all the wrinkles though.

I have a pretty swimsuit hanging on my wall. :) Saggy skin be damned!

Edited by JCP

I always said I wanted to get back into my HS prom dress (size 16: it was beautiful and perfect for my church's anniversary banquet) but I think my mom gave it away :( But I'm gonna try to find one when I get my surgery date and be in it by April (I pray)