Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm right at 6 weeks too. Are you depressed in general or depressed because of lack of weight loss, etc? I have been a little down because I'm not losing at the rate that I expected. I just went back to the liquid diet in hopes to change that.

I'm a little depressed that I was eating 700-800 calories and not losing weight. My body must be really efficient...

I'm in same boat. I am not losing like I hoped I would. I'm doing everything I'm supposed to. It's frustrating

I am depressed because I dont have friends ...I am.so serious no friends..only my husband..I want ti hang out and have girl time ...but I have no friends.

I'm in the same boat, never eat over 700 calories and yet have only lost about 10 pounds, varies from day to day!

I think we go through a lot of emotional changes with this surgery. Somedays we may feel depressed, its a huge lifestyle change and we can't use food for comfort any longer. I've met a lot of nice people at the support group and I think losing weight and being more active may make make a lot of us more social in the long run. Maybe you should try a support group just to get out with people who are going through this too.

I am not looking at others weight loss..well I'm really trying hard not to...

Stalls happen, and I'm 7 weeks on Monday, down 32 pounds, but I've seen others down 50 already!

I'm just trying to focus on the fact that this is 32 lbs Iost! I've only ever lost 10 or 15 and gained back double.

Our hormones are also out of whack with all the estrogen releasing from our fat cells, so don't be discouraged or sad!

I have no friends either, just my hubby, mom, and three sisters. It can be lonely, but all the girlfriends I've had have stabbed me in the back and my sisters wouldn't do that...granted we can fight and argue with the best of them, but we always have each other's backs.

Ladies! This process is going to take time, we did not get overweight in 6 or 8 weeks why would we expect to be thin in that amount of time? I am 8 weeks out and have lost 24 lbs. I am not worried about how fast it comes off as long as it does. I have read that the slower it comes off the less saggy skin I will have.

I agree janice , I am down 28 lbs and its 6wks for me. I get on the scale every two weeks, and I don't want to lose too fast just slow and steady. It seems two pounds a week is how my body has been. The thought of saggy skin is something I am trying to avoid if at all possible:)

I hadn't even considered the saggy skin thing. So that actually makes me feel better about the weight loss I've had.

Thanks for the pick me up! :-)@@Janice1968