Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So i was excited about eating mushy soft eggs. Low and behold my sleeve hated it and I didn't even like the taste. I just knew that was going to b my best friend.

Any other ideas for soft foods other than cottage cheese?

Thanks!

I'm able to eat mashed potatoes and canned meats, as well as eggs and cottage cheese. I was told to make sure I chew up my foods to an applesauce consistancy. I was also told if something doesn't agree, give it a couple of days and try again. Our systems have to learn to readjust.

I'm +8 weeks and can finally eat scrambled eggs, but only if they're not overcooked/rubbery.

Oh no, that's a shame. Poached eggs are my go-to. How far out are you? What about pureed Beans? Some have said refried bean (low-fat) with melted cheese has worked for them.

I'm 2 weeks post op and just got the clearance to try eggs. I scrambled 1 egg with some cheddar cheese and it came out real moist. I've gotten it down with no problem so far. Try the cheese. That seems to help. Or a little teaspoon of salsa to make it moist.

I always add a small amount of skimmed milk to eggs when I'm scrambling them, and cook them very slowly over a low heat. That way they stay creamy and moist instead of getting hard and rubbery. I have no problem eating eggs cooked this way.

Ricotta with marinara drizzled on top. Heaven!

I am three months out this Friday and I am still living on this stuff. I think it's called addicted.

My current favorite -- Fage Greek yogurt and Stevia on top.

I tried scrambled eggs too, very light and used skim milk to make them wet. My stomach rejected it. I had horrible gas pains felt uncomfortable for two hours. I love eggs but I am two weeks out and I guess its just too soon yet. I am going to try them again next month. Yogurt is something that always agrees with me. So glad I at least have that!

ps, ricotta and marinara, I will be trying that next! Thanks finediva:)

ps, ricotta and marinara, I will be trying that next! Thanks finediva:)

You are welcomed. Actually it's called ricotta bake. Google it. Yummy.