Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgendered Bandsters

I think the christmas bonus is surgery is having work's insurance pay for the lapband surgery....I could be wrong.

I thought I was going to get a comment for ass chewing...instead I got one for handing me my head...funny

I thought I was going to get a comment for ass chewing...

Damn it! How's I miss that one?? No matter, you can have a chat with Sean about that too! :biggrin1:

Damn it! How's I miss that one?? No matter, you can have a chat with Sean about that too! biggrin1.gif

LMAO...I do appreciate another dirty mind.

TGIF. I mean that. Susanne and I are going to a friends house (another les couple that we socialize with often). They just bought a 3200 sq. ft. house brand new and it is beautiful!!! Susanne and I are bringging a couple bottles of wine (we bought at the wine tasting a few weeks ago) and are gonna spend the night. The best part, and what I've looked forward to all day, is that Susanne and I are gonna take a bath at their house. They have this huge gorgeous tub. Wine and a long soak w/ my girl...like a freaking vacation! Have a great weekend everyone, I'll pop in Sat or Sun!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

They have this huge gorgeous tub. Wine and a long soak w/ my girl...like a freaking vacation!

You know, if you ever come to Florida, we've got one of those big tubs too. Ours even has a heater and 10 jets. How many does theirs have, huh?? :)

Oooh, you know, Eddie, I would drive 6 hours north to use your bathtub!!!

I totally feel the frustration of losing slowly -- I keep going in for fills and I still don't have enough restriction! I have the VG band and I know it takes some tweaking, but I haven't lost any weight in over a month! 3 weeks ago I started lifting weights 3x a week and I'm getting the cardio in now 5x a week so now there HAS to be some progress! Hopefully the scale will start to move again.

Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hello and that I hope everyone is well

xo

Oooh, you know, Eddie, I would drive 6 hours north to use your bathtub!!!

I totally feel the frustration of losing slowly -- I keep going in for fills and I still don't have enough restriction! I have the VG band and I know it takes some tweaking, but I haven't lost any weight in over a month! 3 weeks ago I started lifting weights 3x a week and I'm getting the cardio in now 5x a week so now there HAS to be some progress! Hopefully the scale will start to move again.

Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hello and that I hope everyone is well

xo

Girl, hop on 95 and come on up here! You can throw some bath salts in there and turn on the jets, maybe put our "Natural Massage" cd in and kick up the relax factor a couple more notches. Damn, I need to take my own advice and get my ass in there this weekend. I just found out a few hours ago that Sean has to head down in your direction (Jupiter) Sunday afternoon and won't be home until Wednesday night. Gotta love owning your own business...maybe I will when it's big enough for me to go to work in it full-time...

Oh wait, you get a FRIGGIN' $20K CHRISTMAS BONUS!! You know what we get for Christmas? Off three hours early on Christmas Eve. :angry Gee thanks, now I'm really in a great mood... :heh:

I actually meant the insurance is paying for my surgery so I feel like I am getting a big Christmas bonus. It makes me feel pretty satisfied to take some of their money after what I have been through at this shitty job! Hmmm...a 20,000 X-mas bonus would be nice too :)

just like to say hi to you all i was banded last nov 15th its not working very well but i trying to work with it :-)

Shaun

Hey Peeps~

I know most of you are sleeping. We've had a long crazy day. Susanne and I drove an hour to have the BMW serviced. She was quoted 700+ for the oil change, break Fluid stuff, etc changed in Palm Springs; but was quoted 500ish in Riverside an hour away. Her appointment was @1pm, so we drove 40 min. back to Palm Springs (from our friends house), then 1 hour to Riverside. We had an omelet Breakfast at our friends house. So we were werent quite ready for lunch before the appointment. Well, (long story not that short) we bought a new BMW and left there at 7pm freakin starvin!!! The car is gorgeous, but the hamburger (w/o bread) and the garden salad from Denny's was the bomb!! I don't remember EVER being that hungry. The guy was explaining the navigation system and setting our bluetooths (or is the blueteeth) for our phones and all I could think of was "where did I see Denny's again???" So...we will be reading the manual.

We had sooo much fun at our friends last night. We drank 3 bottles of wine, ate great Cuban food (I was really good, only shredded beef and black beans) and we played Scattegories and Monopoly!!! Susanne and I got to soak in their HUGE tub!! It was a great night. That is what life is about. Family, friends, food, good times...great wine! We all commented on how we felt truly blessed (this morning, not last night in our wine fog)! No jets:(...but I swear, it was nice just to relax...look out the window...and take a deep breath!

Gonna go to sleep soon, once Susanne stops smiling! She love the new car and is over the moon!

xoxoxox

Peaceout

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a freaking great weekend you had! food, wine, love, friends...it's fantastic.

We had our anniversary weekend which had us dining at one the finer restuarants in Columbus and went to a new club called the BoMA, the Bar of Modern Art, campy but well done...it was a church converted into gallery/bar/restaurant with differet themes on every floor...

I got some diamonds she got some clothing and life is good!

Actually the best part is the kid and the GF are meshing better than ever. That's tricky and hard.

Life is good, enjoy the car!

OMG, I know what you mean. My daughter and DW don't get along at all. I feel like I am always in the middle. Then DW blames me for how Amaya treats her.

:faint:

Oh my goodness, I am so happy to see some ass kicking going on here, I am almost at 2 yrs with the band and at the beginning of the this year did I just start losing the most of my weight, I have 14lbs to go to be at goal, if I reach it great if not oh well. It is what it is.

Pamela I hate it when I go for an oil change and come home with a new car. Congratulations. Glade to hear that you had a great weekend.

The trip to Chicago was great, was so glad to be back in my own bed. The plane ride was great, most of the trip we had an empty seat between us so that was awesome and I was able to curl up in a ball. That was something new. lol

Well everyone have a great week.

OMG, I know what you mean. My daughter and DW don't get along at all. I feel like I am always in the middle. Then DW blames me for how Amaya treats her.

:faint:

That has got to be hard!

My GF doesn't live close so the DD doesn't see her that often. But when she's here, she HERE. You know, not just hanging out for a few hours but for the entire weekend. MY DD is 6 and I've been with the GF for 3 years. My ex, the other mom has a steady GF that's huge in DD's life too.

It certainly is interesting raising a child so differently than I was raised. (Which is entirely a good thing! I'll keep that piece of baggage under the bed for now though.)

But yeah, the two of them found a happy place. So Whew!

I'm pretty lucky I guess. Sean has always been more of a parent to our kids than their mother ever was, and they treat him as much as their father as they do me. And it goes the other way too. He was the one insisting they bring home pictures from their homecoming dance this weekend...