Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgendered Bandsters

Wow Stevee.....That's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Now you need to be concerned with not eating too many last meals...you don't want to gain before your surgery. And really, really REALLY, aside from carbonation there's nothing you won't be able to eat later. Not as much, but most things will go down if you chew well enough and take small bites.

CONGRATULATIONS!

thanks juli! im so excited i could piss myself. hehehe

Hey Pepps

Too tired to type, just wanted to say hello an send out some woohoo's to all the september babies! Congrats.

I will type more later, when I can...gotta love "back to school" time!!

xoxox

Hey Pamela,

I was wondering about how you schedule from hell was going this last week. Glad to see you are still breathing!

Shout out to S!

New here and not sure where I get the all the info. Getting banded on Oct 11,2007:help: Where Do I find the tickler

Congrats Chris (and wife) and Stevee!!!! That's so exciting!

Flipper, I wish you all the best for the next month. Nothing is easy, but if you stick to lquids as much as possible, you will succeed. It will go faster than you think, I promise! Good luck!

Hi to everyone else. I'm so happy it's almost September. Not that the weather gets any better down here, but at least it means there are only 3 months left in hurricane season! :)

Thank you, Lucy! Must say I've never done the liquids only thing...my insides should be clean as a whistle! Ha!

Congrats to all the other soon-to-be-banded folks!

Dana :eyebrows:

WooHoo! Finally banded! Surgery was on Tuesday and I've already lost 5 pounds. I am so excited! I can't wait to plan a anniversary trip for Von and me to P-Town! I just couldn't go and feel so bad about myself. I want to look like I belong to her....anyone understand that? Sounds stupid I know. She has gained over the past 8 1/2 years due to my poor choices. When we met I was 145 pounds and she was 128(very healthy, worked out, cared about what she ate.....etc etc) Now, thanks to me and my accident, she has not been able to do the things she once did to take care of herself. Well, baby, that's all about to change! Poor thing has decided to work this band all the way with me. She is even on the same diet I am. I told he she needs to eat more than me...she does, but only a little. I love her so much and just want to shout it from the rooftops! She is the best partner I could ever have imagined God would send me! I am so lucky!!!

I wish someone on this thread was close by so we could be band buddies! Anyone close to Houston?

Hey Family~

Been a long crazy week...back to school time is hell on teachers:faint:. IS IT JUNE YET??? I am happy to read all the progress everyone is making. I went to the hospital yesterday to get my fill done under flouro. That contrast was HORRIBLE. But I hope this is a good fill, and that I can start losing!!!

TriVon~ Congrats to you. I know how you feel...I thank God daily for bringing Susanne into my life. Your post was so uplifting...I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss!

Juli~ Hey honey!!! How are you? I hope your doing well. School? A? Tell her hi from us!

Ok, Susanne's parents here this weekend. Gonna relax...aaaahhhh.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks kity!

I think I did a no no today. Somebody shoot me! I had about 6 baby spoons of applesauce for Breakfast, couldn't get past that. Then I went to visit my Aunt and Uncle, big mistake, maybe. I got there and was drinking my Water and chatting, when my Aunt asked me if I wanted a DONUT. I thought WTH is she asking me for. Then she remembered my surgery and felt horrible, so I being the sweet niece I am told her I would have a bite if she would finish it. Ok, I had two bites, but I chewed them to liquid before swallowing. Then she wanted me to take her for Tai food. I ordered a smoothie with those little tapioca balls in the bottom...YUM. I forgot how portions are alot larger when you are not at home. I really love the drink so I drank 2/3 of it. I am so full if you poked me with a pin right now I think I would POP!!! I am so worried about slippage, someone please reassure me I'm not going to die! Thank goodness for my Flinstones Vitamin, no way I would have gotten any today the way I have eaten.

Tri-

You wont die. That's called a learning experience. I'm guessing you are learned to plan better in the future?!

As for lovin' the partner. I hear you loud and clear. I feel like I got the prize in the cracker jack box too.

;)

You'll be fine.

Hey Pamela

We're all good. I just finished my first 50+ mile ride today. 56 to be exact. There's more to talk about, life, A, kid...but I'm pooped. Catch you soon.

Hey family-XO

:)

Have to share with you all a NSV, I went and tried new clothes today, get this a SIZE 14, I have not been a 14 ever, at least I don't remember ever being a 14, I think I skipped right over it.

OK and when it comes to partners ladies I am sorry to tell you that I have the Diamond, we will be celebrating 15 years, going to spend the day at Catalina Island. We both have never been there so we thought we would go and check it out.

Hope every one is having a great weekend.