Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgendered Bandsters

This was on my Marchies thread.

This is what I posted:

"I'm gay and I'm losing weight pretty well."

Snotty?

HAHAHAHA!! Again Juli, you've turned another otherwise sucky day around for me!

awe shucks.

At first I was going to ask what he was sucking that was making him gay and keeping the weight from falling off, but that was obtuse.

Then I was going to say all the sex with my girlfriend is helping me lose the weight...but then he'd want to watch, because you know, that's how we lesbians like it. With some hairy man looking on....

glad to make you giggle.

Oh my Juli, you just about made me pee my panties on that last one.

That doesn't sound like a very good way to lose weight! :rolleyes

Looks like this room is getting very lively. Lately, I have been busy trying to get lots of work done and behave around food. I have obtained a new general doctor and after running some tests he has taken me off of all my meds, which is great. I am looking forward to going to Dr. Grossbard on the 17th to see if I will get my first fill or not.

Edd

Getting off of meds is FANTASTIC!

As a person who didn't get a fill until 5 months after my band was put on, I'd say if you're losing well, hold off.

I don't know if you are soliciting advice. I just like to give it!

Awesome job though.

Just giving you all a quick update on Stevee...she's doing awesome. She called me a few hours ago while she was "awake" from the drugs....LOL She should be posting within a day or two ^_^

hey ya'll!!! thanks kimmie for posting an update. i love ya girl.

i'm up and a lot more coherent now. ^_^ hehehe

Juli you had me laughin and it hurts to laugh!!!!!!

everything went alright. it started at 730 and i was in recovery by 930. had to stay in there til about 1015 cuz my breathing was shallow. then i finally got to see my family :) i was released around 1130ish. they gave me prescription for pain meds but unless i feel like i really need them otherwise i wanna tough it out. i'm finally to the point that i'm able to carry on a conversation. after the anesthetic at 730 and the pain pill they gave me at 1045 i would be talking and all the sudden get sleepy and say "i dont remember what i was talking bout" then monique said i would be sleep. lol! and SNORING! whoa does my throat hurt like hell!!! i couldn't figure out why. haha i didnt know i had a tube stuck down it. lol. this was my first hospital vist, first IV, first surgery! they said i was a soldier.

so my incisions... i've got 5. and none of them are bandaged. 2 are about a 1/2 inch, 1's 1inch, 1 is two inches and 1 is about 2 1/2 inches. i can't figure out which one is my port. hehehe. i know i'm a dork. :) well thats my update for now. my meds are kickin in again and have to go to sleep!

thank you to all of you for your support! i wouldn't be here without you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I was going to say all the sex with my girlfriend is helping me lose the weight...but then he'd want to watch, because you know, that's how we lesbians like it. With some hairy man looking on....

Ok, not all hairy men like watching Lesbian sex...

hey ya'll!!! thanks kimmie for posting an update. i love ya girl.

i'm up and a lot more coherent now. ^_^ hehehe

Juli you had me laughin and it hurts to laugh!!!!!!

everything went alright. it started at 730 and i was in recovery by 930. had to stay in there til about 1015 cuz my breathing was shallow. then i finally got to see my family :) i was released around 1130ish. they gave me prescription for pain meds but unless i feel like i really need them otherwise i wanna tough it out. i'm finally to the point that i'm able to carry on a conversation. after the anesthetic at 730 and the pain pill they gave me at 1045 i would be talking and all the sudden get sleepy and say "i dont remember what i was talking bout" then monique said i would be sleep. lol! and SNORING! whoa does my throat hurt like hell!!! i couldn't figure out why. haha i didnt know i had a tube stuck down it. lol. this was my first hospital vist, first IV, first surgery! they said i was a soldier.

so my incisions... i've got 5. and none of them are bandaged. 2 are about a 1/2 inch, 1's 1inch, 1 is two inches and 1 is about 2 1/2 inches. i can't figure out which one is my port. hehehe. i know i'm a dork. :) well thats my update for now. my meds are kickin in again and have to go to sleep!

thank you to all of you for your support! i wouldn't be here without you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl, you shall henceforth be known as SuperBandster! I don't know of anyone who's posted so soon after surgery! I may or may not be watching the forum this weekend (RV trip) but I have no doubt you'll be posting several updates over the next few days. :biggrin1: I'll be looking forward to reading them.

Stevee...

Girl take those pain meds!!!! Really, why tough it out if you don't need to? You don't get a ribbon for being super butch. And you're girlly anyway.

Eddie,

I sould have said hairy straight men. Please forgive me. ^_^

Eddie,

I sould have said hairy straight men. Please forgive me. ^_^

Only because it's you Juli. :bounce:

Stevee,

I'll be happy to take those pain meds off your hands if you aren't gonna use them....heh heh

Anyway, I wish you a smooth recovery and all the best in the world. Keep us posted!!!

Chris -- I'm obsessed with tax write-offs! Trust me, all of my expenses will be submitted to the IRS for a return!

Juli -- I love you, your response to the "gay" post was perfect.

Edd

Getting off of meds is FANTASTIC!

As a person who didn't get a fill until 5 months after my band was put on, I'd say if you're losing well, hold off.

I don't know if you are soliciting advice. I just like to give it!

Awesome job though.

Thanks! As for the advice, I listen to everything because this is a new experience for me. I am guessing I might get a fill because I have stopped losing weight now that I can eat again.

im not hurting bad enough to need to take them. just knowing they are here is enough for me. they make me so groggy and tired... i just dont like feeling like that. i talked to the nurse this morning and found out my port is right above my belly button. i'm on clear liquids all of today... which i've not felt hungry yet then tomorrow i start to introduce mushys