Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Beginning of Abdominalplasty/Breast surgery

OMG YOU LOOK GREAT - Sore and gory but GREAT!

I am so happy for you! Just 39 days and counting for me. D@~n I wish they would do my tatas at the same time but my doc insists on doing them seperately which with my job may mean waiting another 6-12 months to have the time off. UGHHH!!!

Speaking of work, how much time did you schedule off you work. My PS tried to convince me to ask for a whole month off. I don't know what planet he lives on but in my world I have to work to get a paycheck, especially if I'm going to pay his bills.

One more of many questions to follow...

I know you are all swollen now but did they tell you how much what they cut off weighed?

Oh and I forget if you mentioned did you have a lift, lift & implant or, or reduction on your breasts?

OK that was two questions, sorry. Rest up, take those pain meds and don't push your self to fast on weaning off on them. It is much easier to prevent pain with the meds than to curb pain that has already set in.

OMG!! You are gonna look awsome!!!! I know I wll need a Tummy Tuck and a boob lift by the time it is all said and done!! Keep us posted on your recovery.....take it easy!!!!! REST!!!!!

Sandra

255h/242s/199c/165g

I have scheduled 8 weeks off of work, but if I need more I can have it. I did not ask how much they cut off in weight because since I got such huge implants, I didn't figure that would be all that accurate anyways. He did say he thought it would cut 5-8 inches off of my stomach though. I only got implants. I wanted a lift and implants but he wouldn't do them at the same time. I am thankful for that now because they are very high and I do not need a lift so it saved me money and time for sure.

You are looking good girl!! Thanks for showing the photos. You are going to kick some serious ass in the mines baby....

WOW! You look great! I am hoping to have the same procedure (after losing the weight) or I might go with the LBL and a breast augmentation! Not sure yet, will have to see when I get there! I am looking forward to it though! Pain and all - it will be worth it!

FSC, OMG - Your stomach is so flat! and boobs are huge you look like Pam Anderson! Congrats and can't wait to see you after full recovery you're going to look gorgeous! P.S. I met the cutest plastic surgeon at lap band support group I wonder if he could be yours? His name is Dr. Scott Wrye - any of you in the Reno area should check him out he looks like Carrie's Mr. Big on Sex in The City and he and his partner specialize in weight loss surgeory patients.

FSC, OMG - Your stomach is so flat! and boobs are huge you look like Pam Anderson! Congrats and can't wait to see you after full recovery you're going to look gorgeous! P.S. I met the cutest plastic surgeon at lap band support group I wonder if he could be yours? His name is Dr. Scott Wrye - any of you in the Reno area should check him out he looks like Carrie's Mr. Big on Sex in The City and he and his partner specialize in weight loss surgeory patients.

LOL. My plastic surgeon was Gareth Strand. And he looked more like the owner of the bar in Roadhouse.

I know you said you wanted a lift but how are they looking without the lift? Do you find you still need a lift with the implants? I have a consultation in Nov and I wanted a lift with implants and Tummy Tuck at the same time. I also want my arms done but I think I will wait longer on that.

FSC: WOW!!! You look great already!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting these (and future) pics. I truly appreciate it!

FSC I seen your post on the before and after and you look so good! You are an Inspiration to me. Your before pick is very much how I look know. I plan on having a TT done when it is all said and done. I don't need any implants these bad boys are too big as is maybe a good lift to put them back up were they once were. LOL You look great girl Stiches and all!!:clap2:

OMG!!! FSC thank you thank you thank you for giving me so much to look forward to. You look awesome!! I hope that you are recovering well!