Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spending a day in court tomorrow

Because of my job I got a subpoena and have to be in court all day. I am just over four weeks out. I'm on soft foods.

I actually got the subpoena a few months back and totally forgot about it.

Now I'm trying to figure out what in the world I can bring into the courthouse to eat. Suggestions would be helpful. I don't eat Protein Bars yet.

individual serving size packets of tuna or salmon

turkey pepperoni

individual serving size packet of Peanut Butter or almond butter

Protein Powder + a shaker bottle (you should be able to get bottled Water or milk at the courthouse - most courthouses will have a snack bar type place - also if they do, they should have things like yogurt & cottage cheese for sale. You may want to check with the courthouse in advance and see if they have a snack bar or other place to buy ready to go food, or perhaps even a cafeteria which would likely have food you can eat).

That's gonna be tough. I actually have court tomorrow, too (divorce will be final... YAY!) and I'm struggling to figure out what I'll eat. In our county, no Water bottles or food are allowed in the courthouse at all. They actually search your purse. And there's no snack bar or anything like that in the building, so you can only get something if you leave.

I think I'll pack some of my foods in the car and when we get a break, run out and get something from the car and eat it on the way back in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches