Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can anyone recommend a decent sports bra that doesn't squish the boobs into one huge pancake? And hopefully one that doesn't cost a ton, since I'm only at the beginning of my weight loss journey? I've always worn a 40D so I'm not too hard to fit.

Thanks.

Ok I'm not sure where you live, but I work at Academy Sports and Outdoors. They are mainly in the south. We so do price drops on Tues and Wednesdays and there are the best deals. This week I bought a Nike underwire push-up sports bra normally for $55.00 for only $9.98. By the way, I am now the same size as you. If I would have waited, the price will keep dropping each week until they are gone. My advise, go early! Workout gear is expensive but if u are a smart shopper, most everything goes on sale eventually! Even Underarmour and Nike (the best in my opinion)!

I went to target last week and they had all different kind that were great

I'm curious about what you like about the bras you recommended. This one I'm wearing is going in the trash. I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things and while I was walking down the aisle it started riding up and twisting around so that the girls were hanging out the bottom and side! Plus, it's way too warm.

I really like the Victoria secrets vsx. It's pricey, but they measure you so you get the right size, and it fits great, looks great, supports great. It's an investment but 'the girls' will thank you

Target had different kinds some for more support and some for less support. Tailoring it to your personal preference. Each type sizes differently. So some are 38-44 or S, M, L ETC.

Champion makes a nice one you can get a kohl's. Comes in bra sizes as opposed to S/M/L/XL

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1019017/champion-bra-double-dry-high-impact-sports-bra-1602-womens.jsp

Actually Kohl's has a lot of work out clothes for good prices, but you can only find them online. Same with Old Navy. Super cute stuff, online only.

I buy a brand called Kiava from an on line company based out of Utah. They run about $34. Very supportive, the XXL fit me when I was in a 42D. I'm probably in an XL now. Great colors and a cute strappy design in the back, looks great with a tank top.

I use these multi colored ones from Wal-Mart and love them. They come in a 3 pack and seem a bit thin but are great. they tell you right on the tag 'wear one for daily use, two for light exercise, three for running'. they are hot pink, black and white. i think they are fruit of the loom or hanes brand. can't remember.

i got them right before surgery and have worn them a LOT since. love them. i'm same size, they offer really great support.

I buy a brand called Kiava from an on line company based out of Utah. They run about $34. Very supportive, the XXL fit me when I was in a 42D. I'm probably in an XL now. Great colors and a cute strappy design in the back, looks great with a tank top.

Love the look of these and they're one of my rewards for losing weight! 24lbs to go :)

I bought a couple on Amazon after reading all the reviews. Sorry I don't remember brands but the reviews are always very helpful so I relied on them. I was pleased with what I bought.

I love Moving Comfort brand. I have used several of their bras and they are super supportive--I run mostly but also do yoga and biking in them.

I just received 2 sports bras from Amazon.com and wore one for the first time today at the gym. omfg-most amazing and supportive bra eva! Brand is Glamorise, sizing goes up to 46G, cost per bra is 25.61 right now. I will be buying more of these bad boys as I drop sizes. Has a cool front panel for extra support and fits like a bra, separate cups and all.