Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone from Virginia?

Lynn I sent you a friend request sylvia smith bryant.

Hey I have an idea, maybe we all can get together on a Saturday some where centrally-located.

Sounds great! I added you!

Lynn, how did surgery go? How are you feeling?

Hey I have an idea, maybe we all can get together on a Saturday some where centrally-located.

Actually I didn't get to have my surgery on the 27 th I went in even got all the way through getting my IV and all my pre surgery meds and into pre-op for 3 hours then the anesthesiologist found some irregularities in a thyroid test that had been taken two months before so they said it wasn't safe to do my surgery not knowing what my thyroid levels were that it was possible I could even crash during surgery so they said they would do a thyroid test and then get the numbers put me on meds for a month retest and then reschedule the surgery I was pretty bummed but it was better then the alternative of dying in surgery however the next day the surgeon called back and by some miracle my thyroid test came back normal so I don't have to wait a month they rescheduled my surgery immediately for this coming Thursday November 5th and in all actuality a Thursday surgery works out better for me as my husband can take less days off work and it is only a difference of a little leas then a week and it proves to me they have my best interest at stake so it all works out bit I will keep you updated!

Actually I didn't get to have my surgery on the 27 th I went in even got all the way through getting my IV and all my pre surgery meds and into pre-op for 3 hours then the anesthesiologist found some irregularities in a thyroid test that had been taken two months before so they said it wasn't safe to do my surgery not knowing what my thyroid levels were that it was possible I could even crash during surgery so they said they would do a thyroid test and then get the numbers put me on meds for a month retest and then reschedule the surgery I was pretty bummed but it was better then the alternative of dying in surgery however the next day the surgeon called back and by some miracle my thyroid test came back normal so I don't have to wait a month they rescheduled my surgery immediately for this coming Thursday November 5th and in all actuality a Thursday surgery works out better for me as my husband can take less days off work and it is only a difference of a little leas then a week and it proves to me they have my best interest at stake so it all works out bit I will keep you updated!

Better safe than sorry! I wish you a quick recovery. Everything will go wonderful and you will be on the way to your healthier life! Keep me posted of your progress. Remind me of your surgeon again and is it at a local Sentara Hospital?

I am using dr terracina he works out of bons Secour in Newport news he is actually the chief of surgery at Mary immaculate hospital

Okay, I thought tht is who you said before, but I couldn't remember. Dr.T is my doc as well. I love him and his entire staff. You will do great!

Winchester :-)

If there are any sleevers in the Richmond / Henrico area who know where there is a support group that meets here (or would be interested in maybe starting one?), let me know.

I lived in Fredericksburg and had my surgery in Fairfax almost a year ago. My time was split between Richmond where I worked, and Fredericksburg where I lived. I never got the chance to go to any of my surgeon's support group meetings in Woodbridge because of the distance and my work schedule. About 3 months ago (almost exactly) I moved to Richmond. I haven't been exercising regularly since the month before, and the 3 months after the move. I really need motivation and would love to talk to some others who have been through this!

Try advanced surgical near short pump 804 360 0600

Danville VA. here! finishing up my 6month insurance process and hopefully getting surgery after the new year at UVA! ????

@@chesneyfan81 Thank you! I will call them!