Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dumped, done and dusted!

Went clubbing with my cousin and her friend last night. They left about an hour later which was annoying so I stayed alone until about 6am. Had heaps of fun, so many guys wanted to dance and for me to go to their crew! It was really fun :) never been before!

Single life is fantastic hehe

@@Bellarose100 Oh no the hiccups..... :(

So glad to hear that you are home

When did you get to leave and how long was your stay in total??

Isn't it funny how when you manage to get in a 1/4 of a cup feels like you have just eaten a massive Christmas dinner :D

For some reason I am not getting my emails to let me know that people have posted for a couple of days then I get them all at once....not sure whats going on there but sorry for the delays in replying.

@@nerms hows it going??

Hi Hun

I got out on Friday morning, surgery was Monday 8am so 4 nights I felt good to go Thursday but they wouldn't Let me!!

What a great hospital so clean and helpful!

I am loving that 1/4 a cup is filling me up I still can't get my head around that! Lost 1kg two days in a row I know that's going to slow down! Hiccups have gone I had my 1st sneeze yesterday that hurt a little! Lol

Dumped, done and dusted!

Went clubbing with my cousin and her friend last night. They left about an hour later which was annoying so I stayed alone until about 6am. Had heaps of fun, so many guys wanted to dance and for me to go to their crew! It was really fun :) never been before!

Single life is fantastic hehe

Good on you nerms get out there and enjoy your young life!! Live it up!!

WOOHOOO @@nerms you GO GIRL

Well done on the weight loss Bella sounds like you are recovering well too

I haven't been exercising and that's probably the reason behind my lack of weight loss.

I was using MapMyWalk to track my walking and checked it today.. Last used it a month ago!

So I got my ass up and did a 10.6km walk in 2 hours :D the most I've done in the past was usually 5km or under from just giving up!

I am feeling pumped!

@@LeeAnne I think I am healing well I can sleep on my sides now with very little pain but I noticed one of my incisions has green puss coming out I am seeing my doctor tomorrow so hope it's nothing serious!!

I have been quite scared to eat only getting in about 300 Cals and am sure it's gonna cause a stall in the weightloss for me! Loss 509grams this morning so that's 3.4kgs since the op

@@nerms have you had another fill? That will help you keep on track!

I walked on my treadmill already twice (very slowly)

Feeling sad tonight miss food no regrets as I hate this fat!!!

@@Bellarose100 my surgeon actually told me a few months ago to have two days a week of only liquid because it tightens the band. I never listened because I want food food food.

I didn't eat for about 32 hours the other day and now I can hardly eat anything I'm very happy!

Ah green pus, hopefully everything is ok!

Well done @@nerms You are going great!!!! :D

Wish I had that motivation :blush:

Just got all of my blood tests done for my 12 month post surgery check up at the start of March so hope all of my levels are ok and everything is going well.

Sometimes it's hard to believe it's almost been a year, and other times I feel like I have had the sleeve forever.

Hows things going with you @@Bellarose100

I have to apologize to everyone there are so many posts I have not seen......for some reason they were not there each time I checked in and now today they have all come up.....also everything emoticon I post is posting 2 times and I am not getting emails when people have posted......

I only just saw the questions @@Bellarose100 posted about hunger and it was posted on Feb 14th but wasn't there before.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Who knows what else I am missing????

Edited by steveelea

Ok it wont let me edit my posts or like any posts either so not sure what else to try

Anyway again till i came back in didnt see your post from last night Bella

Definitely need to get that check out if there is puss.

I miss food still too but it's not all that often.

As for the small amounts you will be able to eat more as time goes on so don't worry about the tiny amounts as you have just had major abdo surgery and most of your stomach cut off so it's your body's way of healing and adjusting.

Almost a year on and I can eat 1 cup full at most meals now....a bread and butter plate almost full...about 3/4's, definitely not piled up though and a standard bread and butter plate not a big one or an entree size

Edited by steveelea

@@steveelea are you using the mobile app? Maybe try deleting it and downloading it again, that's very strange!

Oh wow :)

That photo I posted last month, it was the 25th of January. I haven't lost anything on the scales but check this out!

My huge thighs/hips are shrinking! Woohoo!!!

post-194291-14241533009288_thumb.jpg

Edited by nerms

Hi ladies

Just got back from the doctors he took off all my dressings from the incisions no infections no idea what that green was in the dressing all my incisions look good!!

He is happy with my healing

@@LeeAnne I don't get emails either telling me

@@nerms you look smaller in the second photo the walking must be toning you!

@@Bellarose100 good news that there's no infection! I freaked out a couple times with my incisions but all went well too!

I dunno about the walking because I stopped for about a month and then started yesterday.. But definitely smaller! I'm so buggered from yesterday so gonna do a massive walk every second day :) I weigh in on Wednesdays, so I'll weigh in tomorrow and see if I have actually lost any weight!

@@Bellarose100 good news that there's no infection! I freaked out a couple times with my incisions but all went well too!

I dunno about the walking because I stopped for about a month and then started yesterday.. But definitely smaller! I'm so buggered from yesterday so gonna do a massive walk every second day :) I weigh in on Wednesdays, so I'll weigh in tomorrow and see if I have actually lost any weight!

Hi hun

I would be surprised if you have't lost more as you look much smaller in the second photo!

Feeling really good today almost like I never had the surgery I did a 1 hour walk cleaned the house now sitting down to a Protein shake!!