Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@Bellarose100 Totally get you!

Book in the surgery, the surgeon almost always wants you to lose weight before surgery anyway (preop diet). Everyone loses different amounts, from 2kg to 10kg with the preop. The surgeon should be happy with it!

I'm sick of my fat clothes too haha, I've lost 18.5kg and I'm still in the same clothes... they may be a little looser but I think maybe 10 more kilos will be new clothes for me. I feel like shit all the time, I don't want to go out because I can't look nice!

18.5kg is big now that I type it out.. haha! I'm aiming for 75kg by christmas, that's my surgeons goal.. and I think very doable! I'm just happy the kilos are going down, it may be slow but it's still down!!

You'll get there! We'll all get there!

Thanks nerm so glad to have someone understand me all my friends and family think I am nuts and not big enough but they are skinny and just don't get it!!!! Yes yes going out what a bloody nightmare I hate it! I just feel so depressed every time another invite comes in the mail!!

A girlfriend of mine has the band and she has been in the 60's like 65 -67

Another had the sleeve and was 100kg now she is 70kgs that's 30 gone that's what I need!!!

We will get there Hun this time next year we will be skinny x

18.5kgs is a great amount to have lost!!' I can't wait to even lose that!

I so hope the doctors says yes lose weight!!!

Been so busy of late and a little unorganised, which is not really like me. Just wanted to say I've been keeping up with everything people have on the go and wanted to say hi! :)

I've started losing my hair too and have noticed it's started thinning out a little. I'm not worried though, I'm having bloods taken this Friday when I get reviewed by my surgeon. I work at a hospital and one of the doctors helped me look into it a bit and he suggested it could be iron/zinc deficiency... so I'll see what the bloods say.

Have lost my appetite a bit but I'm still doing well with Protein and fruit and veg and I'm certainly not hungry. I'm low carb, low sugar since the op and now nearly 3 months down I've finally settled into the new mindset I needed.

Getting ready to do the run Ballarat this coming weekend, I'm in the 6km event and hope to jog for part of the race.

Am down 36kgs now and 3.5 dress sizes! It feels awesome but I don't see it as much as others do and the attention and compliments can sometimes be overwhelming.

I only had regret for the first two weeks but that was mainly due to the reaction I had to the anaesthetic (was teary and emotional) and back pain didn't help either.

Hope you are all well and best of luck with everything, exams are coming here so many many late nights coming now.

Night - Cath

Wow cath 36kgs is amazing! You must feel so much better!!!

Good luck with your exams!

I had some test yesterday

Bloods

ECG

Chest xray

Phyc appt

2 more appts Monday and Tuesday then back to simon for the verdict!!

Nervous and excited!

Hope everyone is well on this gorgeous Melbourne day!! Xx

Cath WELL DONE you have done so well......I am not sticking to any diet just eating normally but trying to be healthy too.....I keep thinking I should do more Protein :blush:

Don't worry about the hair it happens to almost everyone....happened to me after the lap band surgery but worse after the sleeve surgery, now it's back to normal so don't fret pet ;)

Good luck with your exams too!!!!

How exciting Bellarose.....moving fast now :D Exciting times!!!

And I agree this weather is AMAZING.....Bring on Summer I say....but then I will be sick of the really hot heat haha

Mind you I think I will cope a lot better this year being a lot lighter

I have only got 5kg left to go till I am at my first Goal Weight......don't care if it's 99.9 I just want to be under 100kg's and at the moment I am 104.5

Not sure what my total goal weight is yet but at the moment I just want to be under 100.......Starting out at 150 (My heaviest since weight loss surgeries) I think that will be a fantastic achievement if I do say so myself haha :lol:

Hope everyone is well and happy....Happy Friday Everyone :D :D :D :D

Ok Sorry for another post but here goes

I just changed my ticker and after it said I have lost 100 pounds.....thats exciting to have lost THREE FIGURES (even if it is in pounds haha)

YAY ME :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Leeanne wow wow wow 100 ponds is fantastic you must feel so amazing!!!

Wow go Cath and Leanne!!!

Down 32kgs. Slowed down but still losing. Still losing hair and I'm gonna get it chopped too. I'm thinking it might have slowed down now. Hoping anyways!!

Hope all are well x

Hi chez

I meet with Jason today he is so lovely what a great doctor! I have to say Simons whole time are so lovely!! Thanks for recommending them to me I feel like I have made the right choice!!

32kgs is fantastic! X

@@Chez that is a heap of weight to lose you are going so well.....It hasn't even been that long since you have been sleeved......WOW Whats your secret please haha

Glad things are working out Bellarose100

I have dropped another kilo slow going but then it just comes off all of a sudden and when it does i sigh a sigh of relief then squeel like a teenager haha

3.1kg till my goal of 99.anything as long as I am in double figures.....wonder if I can speed it up a bit haha.

Enjoy this gorgeous weather everyone xox

That's great Bella!

Thanks to both of you. I'm happy with the weightloss. Still freaked out about the hairloss. Leanne how long did yours last for? I think I've had it for just over month now. Still falling out ???? gonna chop it so I can manage it easier...and so I get more body! I hope it finishes soon.

Whoop whoop Leanne! Not long til you break the ton! I'm so excited for you xxx

@@Chez have you noticed it thinning or are you just losing heaps??

Mine lasted for about 3 or 4 months but now is back to the normal amount so it wasn't too long really.

Are you taking Multivitamins etc?? Whats your doc got you on??

I am on a pregnancy Vitamin Elevit, Iron, Vitamin D and Calcium with D....I also get my 3 monthly Vitamin B Injections

Losing heaps and I've noticed my ponytail is heaps smaller. I'm gonna chop my hair in a couple of weeks. Hopefully that will give it more volume. Plus it won't get as knotty. I'm going to try the coffee thing tonight too. I'm not bald and most can't tell yet but obviously I'm noticing heaps.

It's been falling out since the start of September so hope it stems soon. In on a multi but will look into the elevit and others. Thanks Hun x as always your support means heaps.

Yes my nutrition nurse makes sure we all go on the pregnancy one and I think that has all the things in it we need.

Also have you had all of your levels checked??

They test our bloods to see what we need to be on extra apart from B and multi which is standard.

We get tested before surgery and a year after (so for me thats not till end of Feb) but my dr has done bloods in between and all my levels are good now.

With the lap band and before I was taking the multi and getting the B shots they were low.

I think I may be able to come off the Iron soon too which will be great.

Vitamin B makes a big difference to my hair loss too so I think that's related (but not 100% sure)

Apparently all sleevers should be on B and Multi as well as Calcium as a minimum for good as our stomachs can't absorb B as well anymore.

Could be just me so double check.....what has everyone else been told??

Friend of mine that went through the same group as me is on the same basic ones as in B (not oral but disolvable apparently our sleeved stomachs cant make use of just the B tablets anymore) and Multi Elevit for pregers

I have such a lot of hair but mine was thinning and breaking off too but it's all good now so yours will be too.

Maybe get a check up from your gp and test your Vitamin B levels and Iron etc