Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Imus show suspended due to racial comments

I hate to say it. I'm going to have to concede to you. As much as I love debating with people it is impossible to do with you because you are not honest in your accusations. Also, common sense does not apply to everything. But again, you win. I will go down the line and possibly reply to anything ihaven't read yet but after that I am done commenting with you. I respect your differing opinion even though you don't respect mine. I do not respect your dishonesty in your accusations though. For the record. My mother was a great person who raised her twins to the best of her abilities by herself with no family (she was raised in foster homes because her parents were killed when she was a very small child). She worked hard to put clothes on our back and food on our table and never complained. Even when my brother and I were 14 and my brother was diagnosed with non-hotchkins lymphoma and had to travel back and forth to a town 4 hours away every two weeks for 9 months to have chemotheraphy treatments and then during that same time I was in a horrible four wheeler accident where both my arms and one leg was broken and I was in a different hospital for weeks on end which put her in financial ruin which she never caught up on even though she always made her payments. she loved to tease and would have never hurt a fly. She was however a little obsessed with 70's music and board games. The last thing my mother ever did was hurt our feelings especially on purpose. I know I will never come close to being the great person she was. Even though unlike her, I will probably live past the age of 47.

So, b/c she did some good things in her life changes anything wrong she did how? Why are you trying to hard to prove that? If you think she's a good person, you think she's a good person.:phanvan

If someone is a rapist and later saves someone's life doesn't change the fact that they still raped someone.....

:omg: HEEEEEEY GUYS ;

Here we are discussing racism and lack of tolerance and respect ... in the process we are offending each other (SKY/STAMP)

Yep we like controversy and we like to fight a little:o well a lot!!!(He,He)

but guys we are all "BANDSTERS" .Isn't it time to change the subject...lets discuss something else.... I don't know ...Any ideas???

I know it! I got a treadmill waiting for me to get off my CUTE butt and get on! So I'm done, like IMUS :smokin:sizzle, ouch! ouch! hot! (couldn't resist).

Sky, I agree with you.

It was me the one who said that if he was to be working in a less public place (a Dr's Off.) he would be fired.(REDICULUS...just kidding :)

For some people racial jokes are funny, my husband is North American (White) I am not, he likes to tell jokes that involves people of different races(black,french,latino).

He enjoys this things..I just don't. And with this I'm not saying he is bad and that I am a bitter witch..is just that your race is who you are, what you love...C'mon who will like to hear your ------(fill in the blank) MOM!!!

:nervous LOL @ REDICULUS....

Thanks Persistance!!:)

So, b/c she did some good things in her life changes anything wrong she did how? Why are you trying to hard to prove that? If you think she's a good person, you think she's a good person.:phanvan

If someone is a rapist and later saves someone's life doesn't change the fact that they still raped someone.....

I know I said I wouldn't comment on things you said anymore but I have to say, I never thought in my entire life I would hear my mother being compared to a rapist.

Sheila- no comments on Al Sharpton's involvement in the Tawana Brawley case?

little girl, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE TAWANA BRAWLEY CASE!!!!

:omg: HEEEEEEY GUYS ;

Here we are discussing racism and lack of tolerance and respect ... in the process we are offending each other (SKY/STAMP)

Yep we like controversy and we like to fight a little:o well a lot!!!(He,He)

but guys we are all "BANDSTERS" .Isn't it time to change the subject...lets discuss something else.... I don't know ...Any ideas???

You are right..I need to get checking out the bandster stuff.

I guess I see if more of right and wrong than controversy, but what you are saying is true.

little girl, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE TAWANA BRAWLEY CASE!!!!

Exactly what I asked you. Your opinion in Al Sharpton's involvment in that case.

Exactly what I asked you. Your opinion in Al Sharpton's involvment in that case.

I'm glad he was there! Now get!

I'm glad he was there! Now get!

You are glad he was there? You are not embarassed by his actions as one of your leaders? Thanks, that answers every question I had about you.

Now Get???? hahahaha. I'm sorry am I bothering you? Now that you told me to get I sure learned my lesson. sheesh, guess I can't talk anymore since I don't have your permission. You are aware that no matter how much it bothers you, this is a free country right? That means I can stay as long as I want. Get comfortable, I'm not going anywhere.

You are glad he was there? You are not embarassed by his actions as one of your leaders? Thanks, that answers every question I had about you.

Now Get???? hahahaha. I'm sorry am I bothering you? Now that you told me to get I sure learned my lesson. sheesh, guess I can't talk anymore since I don't have your permission. You are aware that no matter how much it bothers you, this is a free country right? That means I can stay as long as I want. Get comfortable, I'm not going anywhere.

Who's your leader foodstampchamp?

I am NOT embarassed!!! Why should I be? It's not his fought the girl lied! You have some serious MENTAL ISSUES! Like I said before, little girl! Get your little blanket and you bottle and rest here all night, little one.

I am NOT embarassed!!! Why should I be? It's not his fought the girl lied! You have some serious MENTAL ISSUES! Like I said before, little girl! Get your little blanket and you bottle and rest here all night, little one.

I see. people who don't agree with you have mental issues. wow, I bet there are quite a few crazy people on this board by your standards.

I see. people who don't agree with you have mental issues. wow, I bet there are quite a few crazy people on this board by your standards.

You don't have to agree with me and vice versa! You should go for another psych eval...your comments have been off the wall! Then you threw your mom in this mess. Yeah you got issues!

Oh my gosh. I just figured out how to meet your criteria of being allowed to be sarcastic.

RULES:

1. You must agree with any and all of Sheila's opinions.

*Note* If you choose not to follow this rule, then it is not acceptable to make sarcastic comments and you also have serious mental issues.

Oh my gosh. I just figured out how to meet your criteria of being allowed to be sarcastic.

RULES:

1. You must agree with any and all of Sheila's opinions.

*Note* If you choose not to follow this rule, then it is not acceptable to make sarcastic comments and you also have serious mental issues.

The band must be around your brain...in that case Chrissy (Threes Company) I'm gonna let you try to convince others to agree with you since it didn't work on me! Buenos noches, little little girl.