Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Repetitive and Circuitous Topics....

I could tell you the story about a "lady" I almost punched in the junk today.... ;)

LMAO!!!!!

I have fallen in deep and passionate love with everyone on this thread. Thank you for making me laugh tonight!

And Revs, my heart beats especially for your description of the "bilious vomitorium of defensive low-level vitriol". If you take a break, I I will miss you and sweet little dictatorial Kim Jong Eun. In fact, I ask that you consider a coup d' etat of your own. I am ready and willing to join in the revolution!

Great thread.

Revs for Prime Minister. Or President.

Or is that the two piña coladas and a gin and tonic i had tonight talking? Should I even have admitted that? Oh well, now that I am confessing, can I point out I haven't had an edamame bean, em, ever....or a Protein shake....

That's all. Over and out.

:-)

LMFAO That, just made me chortle very very loudly!

As for the drink - you deserve one (or three!). We all do! (now awaits the 'should you really be doing that? brigade)

As for your claim to no-edamameness and zero proteinshakeyness. I am in awe of you.

You take Prime Minister, I'll go for President. Couldn't do a worse job than the two current incumbents?!

Together we can rule the world :blink: x

<insert made evil genius laughter here>

This deserves #crying. Seriously laughing my ass off...

I have fallen in deep and passionate love with everyone on this thread. Thank you for making me laugh tonight!

And Revs, my heart beats especially for your description of the "bilious vomitorium of defensive low-level vitriol". If you take a break, I I will miss you and sweet little dictatorial Kim Jong Eun. In fact, I ask that you consider a coup d' etat of your own. I am ready and willing to join in the revolution!

Eek, reading that back, I have to admit that was a rather good one (by that I mean scathing) - even for me at 11pm at night!

Don't worry, if I disappear it won't be for too long. Cup of tea, painting my nails, conjugal relations...

As for a coup d'etat... Now there's a thought!

<starts plotting>

This is indeed a great thread. I'm not bored on this site [yet]. probably due to picking and choosing what I'll read. But sometimes I'll stumble upon a post so incredibly...searching for the word....inane? scary? ridiculous?...that I just shake my head and wonder why why why? This is always a post where someone is having an obvious ER-qualifying situation and they are asking the interwebz for a collective opinion. "I haven't been able to eat or drink anything for one week. Has anyone else had this happen to them?"

I have to hold myself back from typing Honey, please get off your computer and get yourself to the emergency room.

But then I recall Darwin, and I just move on to the next post.

yupper! our minds work alike. similarly, "i have lost 100 pounds but i still hate myself and my body and everything makes me miserable. does anyone else have this issue? i was really hoping losing weight would make me like myself. i dont know what to do."

ummmm... does the phrase "professional help" mean anything to you? maybe not.

Oh yes, those. Let me say this loud and clear: the day I hit goal, I will not be thinking "I hate myself/I don't recognize this body of mine/I miss being fat."

I will be running out in the street, stark naked, pointing at myself and yelling "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!", so delighted I will be.

This is the most incredibly awesome sentence I believe I have ever read. Should you allow it, I would like to put it as my Facebook status. I have many bright, witty friends who would enjoy and appreciate your effusive use of the English language. Thank you for brightening up an otherwise tedious evening. :)

'I can now extend the definition of utter tedium to the attempted supercilious, mealy-mouthed idiots who contribute little of value and originality, other than a bilious vomitorium of defensive low-level vitriol to those they are clearly jealous'.

So glad this carried on, whats that song 'what diference a day makes...'

Even more confused now, but that fecal transplant story, bloody amazin and that driving b***h, what a cow, I like to think I would have been dignified but the range of moods I have I wouldn't be that lucky, ah the horror.

And I didnt dream about ryan gosling but now ive seen the thumbnail I can live in hope sigh

Ha! Never a dull moment!

And yes, Ryan Gosling is most certainly, a thing of beauty! ;)

I agree Ryan Gosling is a jewel to look at but his ears? Abnormally small. Once you notice this, you'll always be focusing on his ears in every shot. I mean how does he find earbuds to fit?

McButterpants looking longingly out the window...thinking of your boyfriend, Ryan Gosling with those perfectly small ears and hopes that someday he can find earbuds that fit.

This is the most incredibly awesome sentence I believe I have ever read. Should you allow it, I would like to put it as my Facebook status. I have many bright, witty friends who would enjoy and appreciate your effusive use of the English language. Thank you for brightening up an otherwise tedious evening. :)

'I can now extend the definition of utter tedium to the attempted supercilious, mealy-mouthed idiots who contribute little of value and originality, other than a bilious vomitorium of defensive low-level vitriol to those they are clearly jealous'.

lol you have my full permission. As long as you use the following citation:

Kim Jong Un. 'Repetitive and Circuitous Topics' (Rants and Raves, Bariatric Pal 5th April 2014) <http: //www.bariatricpal.com/topic/303284-repetitive-and-circuitous-topics/page-4> accessed 6th April 2014

Should make your friends chortle :D

That aside, every time I read that sentence, it doesn't get any softer, does it?! Muahahaha!

This is the very reason why some of us moved over to Facebook. The redundant questions. There must be 1 million of why am I hungry in this forum lol

I used to think I was awesome until I began reading this thread a few days ago. Now I am joining just so I can be entertained by reading something witty besides HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly think there should be a warning posted somewhere, that instead of crying HELP!!!!!!!!! please immediately hang up and dial 911. I also may change my name to MadameReverieDitto because I so enjoy your posts! Keep up the fun, ladies.

I used to think I was awesome until I began reading this thread a few days ago. Now I am joining just so I can be entertained by reading something witty besides HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly think there should be a warning posted somewhere, that instead of crying HELP!!!!!!!!! please immediately hang up and dial 911. I also may change my name to MadameReverieDitto because I so enjoy your posts! Keep up the fun, ladies.

Linda, I love you, too! :D x

It doesn't take long on this forum to become a Madame Rev fan.

How can we start & keep interesting conversations going? Start a book club here? Discuss movies? Funny things that happen to us during the day? Show off our pets? Tell what we're fans of? I have no idea!

Yes, we're all here originally because we had WLS but I've come to look forward to seeing posts from many of you! Wish you lived around the corner!

B