Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Repetitive and Circuitous Topics....

Okay; CAVEAT: I understand that everyone is at different stages of their 'journey' (that phrase actually makes me want to vomit, btw) and I understand that there are occasions when some things have to be repeated for the benefit of those who are incapable of doing word-searches, reading, have a facet of a pre-thrashed-out-topic that they want further clarification on, or are more sensitive/IT limited/have less than satisfactory medical and insurance support and perhaps want specific attention and focus to their (not wholly different to anyone else's issues, which I can understand - as I have needed this, too).. but...

Where in the holy-hell is the originality?

I swear, if someone doesn't post a discussion topic that goes beyond the almost pro-forma, I am going to have a melt-down.

This surgery goes well beyond the physicality of inches and pounds lost. It goes further than 'Did you eat 4 edamame Beans today?'. It just goes, well, further. The contributors to this site should, too.

I think its break-time for me, because I am becoming more bored than a bored thing on a bored day in a bored month.

BORED! :blink:

<rant over>

I don't LOVE the repetitive questions... But we were all there once.

Ok, make us a topic list. lol

Honestly, all my posts are about me because, well, I am my favorite subject.

LOL least you're honest about it! :D

Everyone's all like... Look at my improved blood glucose levels, check out this research data, carbs vs Protein.

And I'm all like.... Look at my new Camaro! LOL

Bloody marvelous madam reverie you are a scarily intelligent person but you still made me grin.

Now should I start a new post about the virtues of boredom or the restriction of meltdowns.

Maybe you should read a magazine lol, there's a brilliant one called focus about lots of clever things.

Best wishes

Tongue in cheek xx

Everyone's all like... Look at my improved blood glucose levels, check out this research data, carbs vs Protein.< /p>

And I'm all like.... Look at my new Camaro! LOL

hahaa I love this...whats your Camaro? I got a crystal red mettalic manual shift with the RS package!!its beautiful. I looked at 2014's but I didnt like the rear lights and how the front is shorter. plus I HAD to have that one specific color and they stopped making it.

Bloody marvelous madam reverie you are a scarily intelligent person but you still made me grin.

Now should I start a new post about the virtues of boredom or the restriction of meltdowns.

Maybe you should read a magazine lol, there's a brilliant one called focus about lots of clever things.

Best wishes

Tongue in cheek xx

Start away! I'll contribute! And for the record, flattery will get you everywhere!

As it stands, I don't need to read another article today (having, in truth, no knowledge of what 'Focus' is). I have done enough academic journals to scare the most dedicated of academics. Sadly, I have learnt nothing to which I could contribute to this site and would enhance any currently posted discussions.

Never fear, however. I have embraced banality!

I am watching the film Fracture.

Because its got the marvelous Anthony Hopkins in it? Because the story line isn't bad?

Nope.. Because Ryan Gosling is in it and he would get it. Big stylee :D

Now, look at my half nekkid picture. Doesn't it make you want to touch yourself. It does me :blink:

Edited by Madam Reverie

Okay; CAVEAT: I understand that everyone is at different stages of their 'journey' (that phrase actually makes me want to vomit, btw) and I understand that there are occasions when some things have to be repeated for the benefit of those who are incapable of doing word-searches, reading, have a facet of a pre-thrashed-out-topic that they want further clarification on, or are more sensitive/IT limited/have less than satisfactory medical and insurance support and perhaps want specific attention and focus to their (not wholly different to anyone else's issues, which I can understand - as I have needed this, too).. but...

Where in the holy-hell is the originality?

I swear, if someone doesn't post a discussion topic that goes beyond the almost pro-forma, I am going to have a melt-down.

This surgery goes well beyond the physicality of inches and pounds lost. It goes further than 'Did you eat 4 edamame Beans today?'. It just goes, well, further. The contributors to this site should, too.

I think its break-time for me, because I am becoming more bored than a bored thing on a bored day in a bored month.

BORED! :blink:

ok ..I started reading this and I am listening to the radio and the song 'Lets talk about Sex Baby, Lets talk about you and me" it came on and I just fell over laughing. Thanks for that!! Heres to being Non repetative :))

<rant over>

If it isn't a "Journey" then what is it? I f I can't post about myself and my concerns or progress then what am I supposed to post about. How about my published book on Amazon or B&N called "How Can I Keep From Singing". Search for it under Kittie Preas Koukalik. Buy it, read it, leave a review...oh wait...that is still about me....

But but but it's my journey! I'm on a journey just like chicks on the Bachelor! I'm going somewhere, I'm on a train, this is my trip! At the end of this when I reach my goal I'm totally throwing a ring into a volcano.

How does Mrs.RRn change a light bulb? She just holds it in the air and the world revolves around her! :lol:

post-147109-0-18971500-1396654140_thumb.jpg

If it isn't a "Journey" then what is it? I f I can't post about myself and my concerns or progress then what am I supposed to post about. How about my published book on Amazon or B&N called "How Can I Keep From Singing". Search for it under Kittie Preas Koukalik. Buy it, read it, leave a review...oh wait...that is still about me....

It's a calamitous swim up a Protein infested stream!

I'm not saying you shouldn't post about yourself, after all, that's our knowledge base. Could we make the posts a little bit more varied and interesting?

As for self publication - you got it. Right here, baby!

Forgive me if I won't purchase it though. I am saving up my pennies for more edamame Beans and Protein powder :blink:

@

Her name is CoCo. She's a newborn (2014). RS also. I love her. She looks mean in this pic, but she doesn't bite.

PS : Ryan G... Yum.

post-175202-0-89897200-1396654267_thumb.jpg

How does Mrs.RRn change a light bulb? She just holds it in the air and the world revolves around her! :lol:

attachicon.gifbwhaaaa.jpg

Is there any other way???

It's a calamitous swim up a Protein infested stream!

I'm not saying you shouldn't post about yourself, after all, that's our knowledge base. Could we make the posts a little bit more varied and interesting?

As for self publication - you got it. Right here, baby!

Forgive me if I won't purchase it though. I am saving up my pennies for more edamame Beans and Protein Powder :blink:

Are you a published author as well? Sorry but mine is a journey...and I am liking it.......if you are a prime member and have a Kindle, maybe you can borrow it for free, at least humor me and read the Amazon reviews.. or we can talk about my Blood Pressure :lol: