Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not really. Unfortunately

I am new to NC and need a fill!!!!

I am self pay. In AZ a fill costs me $100.00 In charlotte they are quoting me up to 800.00

Please somebody tell me there is a fill center or a nurse practioner that does fills that wont cost me a fortune.

slovegren7777@yahoo.com

Thanks

Sunny

New to NC

and I am a self pay. I need to find a fill doctor that wont cost me $$$$$$

slovegren7777@yahoo.com

fill centers? Nurse practitioner?

Thanks,

Sunny

I am new to NC and need a fill!!!!

I am self pay. In AZ a fill costs me $100.00 In charlotte they are quoting me up to 800.00

Please somebody tell me there is a fill center or a nurse practioner that does fills that wont cost me a fortune.

slovegren7777@yahoo.com

Thanks

Sunny

What exactly are you referring to as a fill?

Sammie Nealy

I work in Charlotte and live in Clover, SC. Had my RNY 10/15/13. I've lost 105 lbs since 10/1/13, the beginning of my 2 week liquid diet prior to surgery. My surgeon is Dr. Keith Gersin with Carolina's Weight Management in Charlotte, part of the CMC hospital network. I haven't had any medical issues since surgery and I am so happy I did this.

Good luck to you, Tina and Kimberly.

Could I possibly give me his practices name and/or website info?

Sammie Nealy

Hello all!!! I will be sleeved July 14th!!! I am having my surgery done through carolinas weight management and wellness center. I live about 20min south of Charlotte.

As far as meeting places maybe we could meet at Freedom Park. Lots to do there. We could do a "walking group" or something! Just a thought!

Could I possibly give me a review of that practice and I have an appt with a different bariatric clinic called Gaston Med Spa here in, Gastonia, NC. I couldn't find any reviews on, The Carolina's Weight Management & Wellness Center, anywhere on the websites I researched. But, it may have actually class and/or went out of business recently, also, though??? But if you don't mind helping me out in finding the best clinic I can around, Charlotte, NC. and giving me as much of a review as possible and all, possible details as well, please??? Thanks so much, this really means a lot to me, because I've yet to find any weight loss friend, buddies, and/or at least some online supporters. Also, inform me of which surgery I had, why, the recovery after surgery, and the ending results, that'd be more than helpful, thanks again!!!

Sammie Nealy

I was looking for a place to hold it but I've been admitted to the hospital like 3 more times since April with this last time being in July. I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I apologize for dropping the ball.

I pray you are feeling better. I am interested in a local support group. I live in Gastonia, and I will be having my surgery 9/12/14.

I also live in, Gastonia, NC. Although, I'm a Newbie & just getting started with all if it. My husband is having doubts, concerns, and really NOT WANTING ME TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH IT, AT ALL!!! I'm super excited about it though because it's something that I've dreamt about and wanted for over 15 years or more now. I don't have any friends on here nor do I know and understand on how to get friends in these forums and posts. Could please give me all the info, details, and a complete review of your completely entire experience was like which actual surgery did u have and why that kind, how the recovery was following surgery, and basically your current results are with all information and details were/are, pretty please???? I come in height Wise at, 5'7 & my starting weight was 315.2 lbs as of, May 20th, 2016. This is also the biggest n most heaviest I've ever been within my life and I'm only 33 years old. On that day though they did start me on, Phentermine, 37.5mg tablet, once daily, just to begin with.

Sammie Nealy

I have found a few of gastric bypass groups on Facebook.

I was looking for a place to hold it but I've been admitted to the hospital like 3 more times since April with this last time being in July. I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I apologize for dropping the ball.

I pray you are feeling better. I am interested in a local support group. I live in Gastonia, and I will be having my surgery 9/12/14.

I also live in, Gastonia, NC. Although, I'm a Newbie & just getting started with all if it. My husband is having doubts, concerns, and really NOT WANTING ME TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH IT, AT ALL!!! I'm super excited about it though because it's something that I've dreamt about and wanted for over 15 years or more now. I don't have any friends on here nor do I know and understand on how to get friends in these forums and posts. Could please give me all the info, details, and a complete review of your completely entire experience was like which actual surgery did u have and why that kind, how the recovery was following surgery, and basically your current results are with all information and details were/are, pretty please???? I come in height Wise at, 5'7 & my starting weight was 315.2 lbs as of, May 20th, 2016. This is also the biggest n most heaviest I've ever been within my life and I'm only 33 years old. On that day though they did start me on, Phentermine, 37.5mg tablet, once daily, just to begin with.

Sammie Nealy

Dang, Charlotte group is kinda quiet! ???? Hey everyone! Surgery date Feb 20th and I am so darn nervous. It's 4:30am and I've been awake for hours!!!! Start my Liver Shrinking Diet today. I have everything I could possibly need, I hope!

Sent from my SM-N920T using the BariatricPal App