Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any May sleevers out there?

Today is day 4 of my liquid diet! It's hard!!! food is everywhere when your a Mom!!! I still have to feed these rug rats!! But today I work and I work at a bar that I have full range of bar food!!!! I'm hoping and praying day flies by and I have the willpower to not shove anything in my mouth! I blame always working around found half my problem. When it's there I eat it!

Today is day 4 of my liquid diet! It's hard!!! food is everywhere when your a Mom!!! I still have to feed these rug rats!! But today I work and I work at a bar that I have full range of bar food!!!! I'm hoping and praying day flies by and I have the willpower to not shove anything in my mouth! I blame always working around found half my problem. When it's there I eat it!

I wish you the best! You can do this, you own this, food will no longer control us hun, we are doing this to control the food and it will be so worth it. I myself is dreading May 14th, the day I start my liquid diet as well, I'm going to take it as a challenge with food just like I did with cigarettes when I quit letting them control me and I'm smoke free 6 years now. Whenever you want to put something in your mouth drink a glass of Water or brush your teeth if you can :)

I feel the same way! I can't imagine being below 200 pounds. That's just nuts to think about! But I'm starting to actually believe that it's going to happen :) When do you start the liquid diet?

not sure yet I'm on meds now for Hpylori it's a bacteria in the tummy so not sure yet, I'm scheduled for May 12th for surgery but that's if my approval come in should be in soon Tuesday would be two weeks...can't wait to hear ive been approved.

Edited by Rebellious Butterfly

What was the hardest part of your journey? I'm worried about head hunger hunger and not being able to keep the weight off.

I'm extremely worried about the head hunger as well... I'm on Day 5 of my pre-op liquid diet, and not being able to eat has been extremely difficult.

I feel the same way! I can't imagine being below 200 pounds. That's just nuts to think about! But I'm starting to actually believe that it's going to happen :) When do you start the liquid diet?

not sure yet I'm on meds now for Hpylori it's a bacteria in the tummy so not sure yet, I'm scheduled for May 12th for surgery but that's if my approval come in should be in soon Tuesday would be two weeks...can't wait to hear you've been approved.

Oh no- I'm sorry to hear that! Does it have anything to do with the diet, or is it a non-related issue?? Please let me know when you get your approval!!

I was approved on April 4, and I got my date on April 7. Only 10 more days until May 7! I keep watching these videos of the surgery online. Is that weird?? Lol

Oh no- I'm sorry to hear that! Does it have anything to do with the diet, or is it a non-related issue?? Please let me know when you get your approval!! I was approved on April 4, and I got my date on April 7. Only 10 more days until May 7! I keep watching these videos of the surgery online. Is that weird?? Lol

no it's not related they say I've probably had it for a long time so I'm on meds for ten days, I'm about to call now and check on my approval..wish me luck

Hi Sleevers!

Tomorrow is my first appointment with my surgeon to discuss the surgery procedure and hopefully send the request for approval to my insurance. Its around 1am and I just cant sleep. Im nervous about what they will say or deny me. Im so happy for all you Sleevers. U guys are all so sweet and supportive. I really pray for all of you guys to succeed in reaching ur goals. Please Wish me luck for my first step tomorrow! =)

Hi Sleevers! Tomorrow is my first appointment with my surgeon to discuss the surgery procedure and hopefully send the request for approval to my insurance. Its around 1am and I just cant sleep. Im nervous about what they will say or deny me. Im so happy for all you Sleevers. U guys are all so sweet and supportive. I really pray for all of you guys to succeed in reaching ur goals. Please Wish me luck for my first step tomorrow! =)

Don't worry, you will do fine hun, I felt the same way when I was waiting for my answer too, I think we all feel nervous waiting for the answer, when I asked the nurse, she said not to worry, they very rarely turn anyone down ;)

Don't worry, you will do fine hun, I felt the same way when I was waiting for my answer too, I think we all feel nervous waiting for the answer, when I asked the nurse, she said not to worry, they very rarely turn anyone down ;)[/quote

Oh and best of luck!

Thank you so much. That put a little relief in me. Its almost 2am now. I guess I will have to force to shit an eye. Much love =)

Thank you so much. That put a little relief in me. Its almost 2am now. I guess I will have to force to **** an eye. Much love =)

*SHUT an eye lol shut not shit. Stupid auto text sorry for the typo.

Thank you so much. That put a little relief in me. Its almost 2am now. I guess I will have to force to **** an eye. Much love =)

Me too it's 4:40am here in Ontario lol

I'm 10 days post op just tried Greek yogurt for the first time it made me stomach grumble. But today I got on the scale and I'm .4 lbs heavier.... What's going on with me?!! I've lost 28.5 lbs so far. I'm in such a down mood today I was so hoping to be closer to 30lbs today.

My date is May 12th, been on the preop diet for two weeks now. I put the scale away, it was driving me crazy. Saw the doctor yesterday, she was happy with my weight loss. She also told me that I will be out of work for at least four weeks because of the type of job i have, so i applied for short term disability. All is good. Actually i feel pretty good today.