Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New

Guest MadameYess

Guest MadameYess

Hi everyone,

I somehow stumbled upon this site. I will be banded in October.

:mad: Madame Yess

Hi and Welcome

This is a great site for support..everyone here is so friendly and knowledgeable..I hope you enjoy coming here as much as I do

Welcome Madam. I believe we've exchanged a few discussions at OH. I think you'll find this forum a bit more experienced, down to earth and whole lot easier to get around in. Everyone here is very helpful and not so tied up in 'who knows best', but in how we all as a group can succeed by sharing. I like that.

Please feel free to browse all the sections as there is an abundance of help and information already here. Again, welcome!

Guest MadameYess

Hi guys,

thank you for the welcome. Leatha I am so happy to see a familiar face here. Now I can spend the next 2 weeks before surgery learning this site. I feel more comfortable here already.

Madame Yess;)

Guest MadameYess

How do I add my current, pre-goal, and goal weight to show each time I post??

Thanks in advance.

Madame yess

click on 'user cp' at the top right of your page. your user prefs are there as well as the option to add a signature and avatar photo. if you don't know how to add the photo, some of us can help you resize one if you'll send one that has a pretty close-up face shot.

good luck!

Guest MadameYess

Thank you Leatha,

I figured out how to do it. I will add a permanent picture later but chose fred flintstone because of my user name of madame yess.

I am a flintstone fanatic and my all time favorite episode was the one with Dr. Sinister in a James Bond (Bondrock) spoof. Madame yess was one of the main characters that continuously led fred and barney into impossible situations. Lol

Anyway thank you for your quick response and help.

I am reading through past posts and loving it. You are right this is a more down to earth site that seemingly allow others to say what they feel without the know it all attitude. What I also like is that everyone are responded to and not just a choice few. Thank you again.

Madame Yess

Welcome Aboard Madame Yess: Come on in take yer shoes off and sit a spell. Oh man Put them shoes back on. PEE YEW!!! LOL!!!!

I am reading through past posts and loving it. You are right this is a more down to earth site that seemingly allow others to say what they feel without the know it all attitude. What I also like is that everyone are responded to and not just a choice few. Thank you again.

Madame Yess [/b]

Sometimes you just have to find a "home" and this place is a great home.

Sending strong wishes for a uneventful surgery and a fantastic recovery.

Everyone will be here for you on your journey. Even me who is just beginning.

Vicki in Indy

This is definitely a great place to be. I learned more here than I've found anywhere, and I have been looking for a long long time. The support here is priceless. Welcome!

Welcome MadameYess!

I'm on the net quite a bit, and I have to say that of all the websites and forums I have visited concerning the lapband, this is by far the best site I have found.

Lots of support and very knowledged bandees here.

Keep us informed on your banded journey, it will be here before you know it - Heck, you've already started your journey, you made the decision and have a date set, you're almost there! :mad:

T

Welcome to LBT and congratulations on having a date for being banded! You are going to love your new band and this forum is a great place to find support and information and great friends!

Darcy