Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tijuana surgery May 29th?

Is anyone else going to do the weight loss surgery in Tijuana at the end of May? I am super nervous for mine, and my whole family thinks I'm crazy for going to Mexico.

I'm having mine done there on the 30, have had 3 people I know go there to have it done. I'm so excited and can't wait, I know I will be nervous when I get there but for now I can't wait.

I'm getting so excited, looking at all these pictures, I can't wait I wish I could go now so I could start loosing weight, I'm going to have to buy a few things to wear for summer or warmer weather now and I don't want to, but I can't wear my sweat shirts and jeans till May. So frustrated right now and getting more depressed as it warms up cause I know I won't be comfortable in my clothes I have now and I'm going to have to buy something.

I am scheduled for May 30th in Mexico.

Hi,

I'm scheduled for May 21st.

Me and 2 of my friends are having surgery in Tijuana, Mexico @ Jerusalem Hospital, 4/15/2014. What facility are you guys having it done at?

May 30th @ Jerusalem Hospital with Dr. Curiel.

I know what you feel like clothes wiae Sherri, I'm at college and everyone has began to wear shorts and short skirts. ... I'm still stuck in my long jeans and t-shirts. So I definitely hear you. :)

I'm having my surgery with dr. Ponce de leon through wls-for-a-betterlife. I am beginning to struggle with the "last meal" syndrome. :/

I already have my last meal planned. It will be at Eskimo Joe's in Stillwater, OK when I take my team to the Special Olympic Summer Games. I did stop all caffine Sunday. I figured I needed Spring Break to kick caffine, I could not work with a major thumping in my head. So far I have figured out that food is more mental than necessary.

I would like to go mid May, but I'm looking for people going as well so I'm not by myself. My family is freaking out.

I'm going the end of may, I'm have surgery may 30, can't wait, the closer it gets the more nervous I get. I have 3 friends here that have done it and 2 more headed there April and May. The last lady that had it done is down 21 lbs. In 23 days, one then it's down 100lbs. And the other one down 60 in over a year.