Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op March 2014

Oh I also do the B12 shot once a month! All is well, I'm down 40 from surgery and I believe a total of 94lbs. My quality of life has already improved so much. Another 100 to go but hey I'm halfway there!

ok stop holding out...where are the pics? ;)

I do a Centrum chewable and 4 Calcium chewables daily. Also a B12 shot every 10-14 days

that's quite a bit Lilly..do you give yourself the shots?

My husband does. That's the recommended amount of Vitamins from my doctor. The Calcium is a wafer especially made for bariatric patients.

My husband does. That's the recommended amount of Vitamins from my doctor. The Calcium is a wafer especially made for bariatric patients.

I looked back over my notes and that's what they told us we would have to take for nutrients, guess my dr. Had other plans. I like only having to take 1 pill a day.

Thanks, gonna pick some up soon

Went out to eat at Applebee's had the chicken freshcado. So yummy and sat well! Def recommend!

attachicon.gif:

Okay I got of this today and I must say it's really good :)

I wish I could have Cereal. I was told I shouldn't eat it :(

It is hard not to judge yourself here. My weight loss is less than most everyone else's. Mine is slower. I know it could be my PCOS, the fact that I did not get put on a pre-op diet, my metabolism, age, etc but I am only at 39 pounds and everyone is higher. I am thrilled with where I am and where I am going but I just wanted to vent...seems I am the turtle not the hare.

It is hard not to judge yourself here. My weight loss is less than most everyone else's. Mine is slower. I know it could be my PCOS, the fact that I did not get put on a pre-op diet, my metabolism, age, etc but I am only at 39 pounds and everyone is higher. I am thrilled with where I am and where I am going but I just wanted to vent...seems I am the turtle not the hare.

Its hard not to judge yourself anywhere!! I weigh myself every Monday, I'm 11 weeks post op, and have only lost 47.6 pounds since surgery. I really thought I would be much father after almost 3 months. I feel frustrated. I'm starting to wonder if my medications for my bipolar have anything to do with slowing me down. I was never looking for a quick fix, I just want to make sure I'm doing all the right things. Plus, I don't feel like 750 calories is enough for me. Seems like I'm hungry, even following all the protocols for eating. I'm drinking only Water, not eating out, eating slowly and solid foods, exercising, I mean what more do I need to do???

I'm right there with you sparkling beauty!

Only 39!? Only 47!? Come on really....

Only 39!? Only 47!? Come on really....

I'm not sure what you mean by that? I have lost a total of 78lbs, but since my surgery I have only lost 47. I thought I would have lost a lot more. I'm following the doctors orders. Not sure what else I can do.

I mean those are fantastic losses! I think some of us forget how hard it was and how much slower it was losing weight pre op. How many other times in your life have you lost 20lbs in a month and kept it off? Celebrate your success you are doing wonderful.

I mean those are fantastic losses! I think some of us forget how hard it was and how much slower it was losing weight pre op. How many other times in your life have you lost 20lbs in a month and kept it off? Celebrate your success you are doing wonderful.

Thanks for those encouraging words! You are right! My stats are below and I feel like the weight isn't coming off, I am not going succeed! But you are right! I am sticking with the plan, this 2.5 week stall will pass!

Preop diet: 320

SW: 300

CW:267

RNY 3-26-14