Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chicago Recommendation?

I know I am still early for planning plastics, but I am just trying to plan and understand what I need to save.

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on Surgeons in the Chicago area that specialize in Plastics after major weight loss. I would really like to get a LBL, Breast Lift and Thigh Lift all in one surgery if possible. Two recoveries will be very tough for me. I need to travel for work, so I'd rather be able to take the time off to recover just once.

Thank you for any recommendations!

I have heard of Dr. Steven Bloch in Highland Park, IL that has 36 yrs of experience in plastic surgery.

He is rated very highly in reviews that I have read and has been given three out of four stars.

I have not personally used him but have heard about him.

Just a suggestion if you want to check him out.

I recently had a consult with Dr Ross and Dr M at liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute in Naperville. They both have a lot of experience and good track records. I'm going to be having an extended Tummy Tuck, breast lift w/ augment and an arm lift. They'll do the breasts and arms together but the tummy will have to be a separate surgery. I'm planning on scheduling my first procedure with Dr Ross in December.

I live in the Chicago area and drove to Indianapolis, IN to have my plastics done by Dr. Wagner. He's not just a plastic surgeon, he's an artist. I've never been happier and unlike most that have breast surgery my breast are symmetrical and point in the same direction ;). My Tummy Tuck scarring is minimal and the Lipo he did was done in a way that what fat is left on my body looks natural. No one has a clue I've ever had plastic surgery and that's the way I wanted it- after meeting with 6 docs in the Chicago area and then Dr. Wagner in Indy, I knew the drive to Indy was worth it.

I live in the Chicago area and drove to Indianapolis, IN to have my plastics done by Dr. Wagner. He's not just a plastic surgeon, he's an artist. I've never been happier and unlike most that have breast surgery my breast are symmetrical and point in the same direction ;). My Tummy Tuck scarring is minimal and the Lipo he did was done in a way that what fat is left on my body looks natural. No one has a clue I've ever had plastic surgery and that's the way I wanted it- after meeting with 6 docs in the Chicago area and then Dr. Wagner in Indy, I knew the drive to Indy was worth it.

Could I ask how much your procedures cost? I'm looking to get a breast lift with implant, arm lift, and tummy tuck.

Could I ask how much your procedures cost? I'm looking to get a breast lift with implant, arm lift, and Tummy Tuck.< /p>

Sure :) I went to a reconstructive plastic surgeon... A surgeon that does plastic surgery but not Hollywood style more focused on medical needs, with a primary focus in mastectomy and breast cancer reconstruction. I had a Full TT, Breast Lift with reduction, (no augmentation as the lift brought me to a nice full, natural looking C cup) and Flank Lipo. Overnight hospital stay, anesthesia and all other expenses for $12,270. Cash payment so a discount was offered. I am more than pleased. My scars are even beautiful- not scraggly and messy.