Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So Happy that my surgery is only 2-1/2 weeks away!!! I have been working on getting my house clean this week and today and man till today I didn't realize how much my weight holds me back. I did most of the cleaning this week and today I just swept the rug up in my hallway upstairs cause it's a low pile rug and I wanted to get all the fuzzy's up and my vacuum is a POS, so I did that and it's only about 15 feet long then swept it down the stairs which there is only 10 stairs with a little landing in the middle and I am sweating like no other and now I just want to take a shower cause I feel like crap? So I don't think I am getting much more done today. I can't believe just how far I let myself get, and how much it holds me back. I am lucky I have a wonderful boyfriend that will help me out with the house cleaning and keeping it up, and my kids well they will when they realize what I just went through after the surgery. They don't know yet, cause I don't want them telling their father or mostly their fathers girlfriend, she thinks I take drugs to loose weight, but i am the biggest anti drug person I know. I don't drink alcohol, and I definitely don't do drugs. So I have decided that I won't tell them till the day before. I just got my paperwork in from the doctor yesterday confirming my date and time for my appointments coming up and I am super excited for all this to begin. I have to go to the hospital where I am having the procedure done on the 4th at 9:30 and then to my doctors right after I am done there, then start my 2 week diet the 5th, and then on the 19th I need to be at the hospital at 6 am for a 9 am surgery. I am going to have to figure out what I will do with my kids that morning so that I can get them off to school, but I am sure my mom will help me out. So I am ready and nothing is stopping me now. I hope that everyone that has their surgeries coming up in march and in the future good luck!!! I know much this means to me, so I know how much this must mean to you too!!

Good luck on your surgery & best wishes for a healthier you!!