Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Theluckydog ...all liquids? Oh man. Good luck!

I'm also on all liquids for 2 weeks. THIS SUCKS!!! I've been chewing on the same piece of gum for HOURS.Lol

I'm so happy I have 3 days of liquids.

Lucky!!! :( I feel like I haven't lost any weight. I'm following directions, except today I had a few pieces of Pork rinds. That can't be that bad because they are absolutely zero carbs. My boss looked at me today and could tell that I'm feeling weak. He asked if I was ok, and I told him yes. He also asked what's wrong. I told him I'm on a new diet for the next few weeks, and he told me that he sees me weak and not as energetic, and that it is impacting my work ethic. :blink: I wish my doctor would allow me to at least have one small high Protein meal to get some more energy.

Guys, it is ALL worth it!

14 days 15 hrs and 3 minutes until NEW LIFE BEGINS!

Hang in there all…the pre-op diet is hard…whether its 3 days (lucky devils :( ) or

2 weeks :angry: --

Like @@kbarnett61 said …. IT IS ALLLLL WORTH IT!!!! :D

Wishing you all much success and a speedy and easy recovery!

Edited by chasingadream

yeah!!! countdown! i am on Day 5 of Pre-Op. i haven't been drinking my Protein Shakes that much but am drinking loads of Water and that is keeping me going. you guys were right. after day 4 it does get better. my doc told me that i can have egg whites, so that's what is for lunch! :) i've lost 4 pounds since friday.

I'm also on all liquids for 2 weeks. THIS SUCKS!!! I've been chewing on the same piece of gum for HOURS.Lol

Wait you can chew gum?I was told not to.

@@prettyandbrwn they didn't say anything to me about it.

it is sugar free, so i don't see why i wouldn't be able to.

me too !! X

my pre op is harsh !! 2 litres of milk 2 litres of Water one muller lite yogurt and a bovril stock cube !! Only one week tho , day four tomorrow and it's not too bad ..... ?!

me too !! X

my pre op is harsh !! 2 litres of milk 2 litres of Water one muller lite yogurt and a bovril stock cube !! Only one week tho , day four tomorrow and it's not too bad ..... ?!
Wow that is different TraygI guess every surgeon is different. What's for week 2?

Wow. My surgeon is dr Geiss also. Iam being banded monday !!

Once your band is adjusted properly or even if you have a swelling episode, swallowed gum can get stuck in your stoma and will not break down like normal food will.

Once your band is adjusted properly or even if you have a swelling episode, swallowed gum can get stuck in your stoma and will not break down like normal food will.

Yikes, that sounds painful!

I guess that means no more swallowing the gum during Mass and the priests looks my way. Lol

Wow that is different TraygI guess every surgeon is different. What's for week 2?

thats it for me I'm being banded on mon ! In from the uk so thIngs are a lil different here xxx