Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lost - 105 pounds... and 1 wedding ring. :-(

I had that my ring which is why I took it off to wash my hands. It hurt me to rub my hands together with the plastic thing on my ring.

I can see that happening. I've been wearing it for all of two hours but it's already irritating me. It's NOT comfortable. :-/

Best to be safe and not wear it!

Best to be safe and not wear it!

That sounds like the best plan for today! Tomorrow I'll take it to the jeweler to be fixed.

I haven't even had surgery yet but have lost 40lbs and my ring doesn't fit anymore. :( I was recently engaged in October and I want to wait and just have it resized once at the end of my journey. But I am so sad that I didn't get to wear it long.

I haven't even had surgery yet but have lost 40lbs and my ring doesn't fit anymore. :( I was recently engaged in October and I want to wait and just have it resized once at the end of my journey. But I am so sad that I didn't get to wear it long.

Cheer up. It's a goal or reward you can look forward to! And it comes faster than think! :-)

I have lots st 170 pounds. To say my ring is too big would be a HUGE understatement! I went to a jewelry store (Goodman 's) I live in Minnesota. They fitted a metal sizer in my ring. It cost $15.00 and is working great. I don't want to have my be sized until this summer, and this way I can still wear it.

SO glad you found it!! It would just about kill me to lose mine. You were exactly correct when you said it is what it MEANS that counts. Good luck !

Carol

Mine falls off and has for months now. I don't dare wear it anywhere. I wanted to wait until I reached goal to actually get it sized from the jeweler. It's cool that it is so big....but I miss it. I will tell you what i did do....... I found a couple of really cute rings on ebay, not real of course, but nice ones that were very affordable to hold me over until I get mine fixed. I got a couple of different ones and wear them occasionally so my finger doesn't feel so naked.

I had mine fixed last Wednesday. The jeweler did it for free and he polished it. It hasn't shined so bright in years! :-)

Good for you on finding it. Husband bought me a beautiful new ring for Christmas with chocolate diamonds. I had it sized then but now it's too big again so I am going to wait til I get to my goal before I get it sized again.

Cheer up. It's a goal or reward you can look forward to! And it comes faster than think! :-)

I got my rings sized about 2 months ago. I wear a 5 now. I hope I dont have to size them down again.