Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm 6 wks out now & absolutely thrilled with my progress. Absolutely no food issues & now on full diet. I walk a 5k each day and do gym 3x a day. I feel it's time for me to move on with my life now. Good luck to all the March Sleevers! I only have time for my blog postings but I will check in here every 3 or 4 months if I have time. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL ON YOUR JOURNEYS! Dee http://deekajungumbo.blogspot.com/

Nice!!

I start solid (well, normal) food tomorrow. So anxious, I feel like it's going to be weird. What kind of stuff are you planning on eating? What is your meal size? I still can only eat like not even 1/8 of a cup. It's like 4 small bites and I'm stuffed :(. Like today I had one saltine cracker with a little chicken salad on it and that made me full. For dinner it was a couple bites of chicken. Thats all I've had today aside from Water and it still feels like I just got back from an all you can eat buffet! This restriction is just more than I ever anticipated. I can tell my body is hungry even though I don't feel hunger. When I get full off a couple bites I get frustrated and say noooo I don't want to be full yet!

Ugh. Rant over lol. Good news is that I am 6 weeks out today :D. I had a "scary" dream last night that I ate a hamburger and other junk and never got full. What a nightmare lol.

Edited by sleevie.wonder

My 6-wk post op went great,got answers to all my burning questions. I feel good about my decision.

Dee

http://deekajungumbo.blogspot.com/2014/04/6-week-post-op-surgeon-visit.html

@@521Diva thank you stalling on n off and minimal weight loss so frustrating trying. How are u doing?

Still stalled & trying not to be to frustrated. Thats sooooo much for checking on me. How are you doing?

@@521Diva thank you stalling on n off and minimal weight loss so frustrating trying. How are u doing?

Still stalled & trying not to be to frustrated. Thanks sooooo much for checking on me. How are you doing?

I've been stalled for the past two weeks. I'm trying to keep positive. Any suggestions. I go to the gym 3 days a week and walk daily for an hour. I do have a difficult time consuming my liquids. My average Water I take is 36-42 ounces. Does that have anything to do with it?

Water will help flush bulk on out, but as long as you are working the program, it's working on you. I usually find that when the scales don't move, there is a bigger change in my size. Grab some pants that were too tight a couple of weeks ago and check the fit. The scale is an important tool, but it's not the only measuring tool to focus on.

Wow, I totally agree. Water is great. I am stalled at 32lbs lost but down 2 sizes. One size during the stall. So it is important to use all tools. Bring out those clothes you saved because you were going to lose those few pounds. They will fit and the ego boost is amazing!

I've been stalled for the past two weeks. I'm trying to keep positive. Any suggestions. I go to the gym 3 days a week and walk daily for an hour. I do have a difficult time consuming my liquids. My average Water I take is 36-42 ounces. Does that have anything to do with it?

I'm 3 weeks out & only able to get in about the same amount of water. If i get in 3 Protein Shakes, i only get in about 20 oz of water.

How did everyone do today for Easter? Of course my family had a huge luncheon. food looked amazing but I managed. I had a (half portion) deviled egg, a tiny piece of ham (probably the size of a silver dollar), and a couple halves of strawberries. The only thing I splurged on was a forkful of my mom's lasagna. I was stuffed! It is so weird feeling like I ate SO MUCH yet looking back I barely had anything. I skipped the appetizers and sweets.

Hope everyone had a nice Easter nonetheless. :)

good morning everyone its been a couple weeks been going through mind struggles my mind is wanting more food but my body and stomach can;t handle it been eating normal food feels good but bad to cuz i want it all i need surgery on my mind now lol. but doing good had some stalls here n there but back to loosing! me n my hubby r trying for kids so please keep us in ur prayers hoping that i am down more we can get pregnant damn weight 4 me was holding us back. how is everyone else doing? I go see my dr next tues for my one moth follow from surgery can't believe its been over a month already and i am down 30lbs . trying to get the gym in hard i can be lazy but when i go i make sure i work it lol. thank god 4 my hubby he does push and support me. hope everyone is doing well, especially with memorial day coming up my family wants to BBQ at a park excited 2 eat something but not excited when everyone else will be eating a hot dog n hamburgers n chicken n everything we shall se how that goes in 3wks will keep everyone posted i am going to have prob the BBQ chick and try a bit of a hot dog maybe ?? :P :D :rolleyes: B)

bodyweight.png?ts=1399472142

surgery.png?ts=1399472142

good morning everyone its been a couple weeks been going through mind struggles my mind is wanting more food but my body and stomach can;t handle it been eating normal food feels good but bad to cuz i want it all i need surgery on my mind now lol. but doing good had some stalls here n there but back to loosing! me n my hubby r trying for kids so please keep us in ur prayers hoping that i am down more we can get pregnant damn weight 4 me was holding us back. how is everyone else doing? I go see my dr next tues for my one moth follow from surgery can't believe its been over a month already and i am down 30lbs . trying to get the gym in hard i can be lazy but when i go i make sure i work it lol. thank god 4 my hubby he does push and support me. hope everyone is doing well, especially with memorial day coming up my family wants to BBQ at a park excited 2 eat something but not excited when everyone else will be eating a hot dog n hamburgers n chicken n everything we shall se how that goes in 3wks will keep everyone posted i am going to have prob the BBQ chick and try a bit of a hot dog maybe ?? :P:D:rolleyes:B)http://www.bariatricpal.com

Jersey girl, why not eat a couple bites of BBQ chicken or the burger patty? Just take tiny bites & chew chew chew. I have eaten chicken with no probs, just be sures it's moist.

BTW, good luck getting prego ;)

Edited by KajunGumbo

good morning everyone its been a couple weeks been going through mind struggles my mind is wanting more food but my body and stomach can;t handle it been eating normal food feels good but bad to cuz i want it all i need surgery on my mind now lol. but doing good had some stalls here n there but back to loosing! me n my hubby r trying for kids so please keep us in ur prayers hoping that i am down more we can get pregnant damn weight 4 me was holding us back. how is everyone else doing? I go see my dr next tues for my one moth follow from surgery can't believe its been over a month already and i am down 30lbs . trying to get the gym in hard i can be lazy but when i go i make sure i work it lol. thank god 4 my hubby he does push and support me. hope everyone is doing well, especially with memorial day coming up my family wants to BBQ at a park excited 2 eat something but not excited when everyone else will be eating a hot dog n hamburgers n chicken n everything we shall se how that goes in 3wks will keep everyone posted i am going to have prob the BBQ chick and try a bit of a hot dog maybe ?? :P :D :rolleyes: B)

http://www.bariatricpal.com

Good luck... did ur doc tell u to wait til after 18 months of the surgery begore you try to get pregnant? It could hurt the baby. Wishing you the best in everything.

good morning everyone its been a couple weeks been going through mind struggles my mind is wanting more food but my body and stomach can;t handle it been eating normal food feels good but bad to cuz i want it all i need surgery on my mind now lol. but doing good had some stalls here n there but back to loosing! me n my hubby r trying for kids so please keep us in ur prayers hoping that i am down more we can get pregnant damn weight 4 me was holding us back. how is everyone else doing? I go see my dr next tues for my one moth follow from surgery can't believe its been over a month already and i am down 30lbs . trying to get the gym in hard i can be lazy but when i go i make sure i work it lol. thank god 4 my hubby he does push and support me. hope everyone is doing well, especially with memorial day coming up my family wants to BBQ at a park excited 2 eat something but not excited when everyone else will be eating a hot dog n hamburgers n chicken n everything we shall se how that goes in 3wks will keep everyone posted i am going to have prob the BBQ chick and try a bit of a hot dog maybe ?? :P:D:rolleyes:B)http://www.bariatricpal.com

Jersey girl, why not eat a couple bites of BBQ chicken or the burger patty? Just take tiny bites & chew chew chew. I have eaten chicken with no probs, just be sures it's moist.

BTW, good luck getting prego ;)

@@KajunGumbo okay I will def try that. thank you I am hope soon even though I kno the dr said 2 to wait 18months but I can't lol

Good luck... did ur doc tell u to wait til after 18 months of the surgery begore you try to get pregnant? It could hurt the baby. Wishing you the best in everything.

@@521Diva yes he did say to wait but I can't and hoping it happens soon. I know

1 month follow up today as of this morning down 33lbs in 6 wks yesss

http://www.bariatricpal.com]bodyweight.png?ts=1399992400[/url

So down 45 in two months n I just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant me n my husband r so excited been trying on n off for 7 yrs . Keep me in ur prayers all goes well for me n the baby cuz my sleeve is still new only 21/2 months since I had it. Suggesting has this happened to anyone?