Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Torani or Davinci Syrups........Need help!

Does any one know where you can buy sugar free caramel Syrup for coffee. If you have tried it can you give me a review on it. I am trying to replicate the Dunkin Donuts Lite Caramel Latte and am wondering if this would work for it.

Thanks!!!

If you live in a place that has Cash & Carry (I live in the Seattle area), that would be a good place to find lots of SF coffee related stuff...lots of great syrups, etc- and the price is right! If you don't, look for a restaurant supply company, they may have something or know somewhere that does. Good luck!

if you have a Sam's Club you can get it there too. About $5 a bottle and it's really good. They have other flavors too.

You could try online too. I just ordered a bunch of the Torani SF syrups and caramel is in my order. Here's hoping the bottles don't freeze and break during shipping in this -28c weather!

If you live in a place that has Cash & Carry (I live in the Seattle area), that would be a good place to find lots of SF coffee related stuff...lots of great syrups, etc- and the price is right! If you don't, look for a restaurant supply company, they may have something or know somewhere that does. Good luck!

if you have a Sam's Club you can get it there too. About $5 a bottle and it's really good. They have other flavors too.

I couldn't remember if they had sf caramel flavor. That would be great if they have it!

You could try online too. I just ordered a bunch of the Torani SF syrups and caramel is in my order. Here's hoping the bottles don't freeze and break during shipping in this -28c weather!

Where did you order them from and could you get 1 bottle quantities?

I got my sugar free Torani Salted Carmel at World Market - the big bottle. You can also order them on line from Torani.

My grocery store, Albertsons, has the small bottles, but they are the small bottles expensive compared to the full sized bottles that are $7.99 or $8.99 each.

(My kitchen looks like a Starbucks coffee bar - I have 5 bottles of flavoring on my counter right now!)

Just left Cash & Carry and they had Davinci SF caramel coffee Syrup for $3.90 for a large bottle and Torani offered SF salted caramel and SF caramel syrup for $4.08 for a large bottle. Such a good deal!

Where did you order them from and could you get 1 bottle quantities?

I'm in Canada so I ordered from a place in Ontario. You can order single bottles, but at some point you get free shipping if you order a certain amount. If you're in the US, it sounds like you have way more options for getting them at local stores!

I got my sugar free Torani Salted Carmel at World Market - the big bottle. You can also order them on line from Torani.

My grocery store, Albertsons, has the small bottles, but they are the small bottles expensive compared to the full sized bottles that are $7.99 or $8.99 each.

(My kitchen looks like a Starbucks coffee bar - I have 5 bottles of flavoring on my counter right now!)

Do you prefer the salted Caramel or the plain caramel for coffee? Do you have a recipe for something similar to the Dunkin Donuts Caramel Latte? Before surgery I absolutely hated coffee and now I love the darn stuff!! Go figure 53 years old and just now liking coffee! :) It sounds like you are the coffee expert! :)

Do you prefer the salted Caramel or the plain caramel for coffee? Do you have a recipe for something similar to the Dunkin Donuts Caramel Latte? Before surgery I absolutely hated coffee and now I love the darn stuff!! Go figure 53 years old and just now liking coffee! :) It sounds like you are the coffee expert! :)

I do love my coffee! I've been a coffee drinker since I was a kid.

I like the Salted Caramel better than the plain Caramel. I've never had a Caramel Latte from Dunkin Donuts. I do like a Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks though...(insert evil laugh here). Here's how I make it...

I make some strong coffee. I heat up 3 tablespoons of So Delicious Coconut Creamer (it tastes just like fat free 1/2 and 1/2 - no coconut flavor at all - you could use fat free 1/2 and 1/2 or soy creamer) and 3 tablespoons of milk (I use 1%) in the microwave (45 seconds on high) and stir in about 8 ounces of the strong coffee. Then I add about a teaspoon of the sugar free vanilla and a teaspoon of sugar free salted caramel. OMG - yum in a cup!!!!!!

I like the Salted Caramel better than the plain Caramel. I've never had a Caramel Latte from Dunkin Donuts. I do like a Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks though...(insert evil laugh here). Here's how I make it...

I make some strong coffee. I heat up 3 tablespoons of So Delicious Coconut Creamer (it tastes just like fat free 1/2 and 1/2 - no coconut flavor at all - you could use fat free 1/2 and 1/2 or soy creamer) and 3 tablespoons of milk (I use 1%) in the microwave (45 seconds on high) and stir in about 8 ounces of the strong coffee. Then I add about a teaspoon of the sugar free vanilla and a teaspoon of sugar free salted caramel. OMG - yum in a cup!!!!!!

Where do you get the so Delicious Coconut Creamer from? This sounds absolutely wonderful and I am definitely going to give this one a try!! Do you have any other good recipes (insert begging here) that I might be able to try? :)

I can only find the So Delicious at Natural Grocers (our other store in town is Albertson's and they don't carry it). I've seen it in grocery stores when I've been on travel. It's in the same section as the other coffee Creamers. Your local store may be able to order if for you

The Caramel Macchiato is my go-to drink for coffee and the syrups unless I just want vanilla.

I've been using the syrups in my shakes for a while - the shakes get so old. I need to jazz them up a little.

I use Peppermint in a hot chocolate Protein drink.

I use the vanilla if I'm making homemade whipped topping and coffee.

I put some Raspberry in with cottage cheese or ricotta cheese for a "dessert"

chocolate Syrup is good when added to a chocolate shake, with some PB2 powder - tastes like a Peanut Butter cup. My husband will put the chocolate in his coffee with some vanilla. That's not my favorite.

Hope this helps!