Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone out there who has has a gastric sleeve with Dr Turnquest?

I did not use Turnquest, but HERE is a link to go to the search functionality for the forum. 49 threads are here with their name in it, so perhaps reading these or reaching out to the folks who went to him will be what you are looking for.

Good luck with your journey!

http://www.bariatricpal.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Anyone out there who has has a gastric sleeve with Dr Turnquest?

I haven't been sleeved yet but Dr. Turnquest is doing mine!!

Mars lbs thanks for replying! When is your surgery date? I am waiting on insurance approval. I will likely be a Feb sleever. How about you?

Mars lbs thanks for replying! When is your surgery date? I am waiting on insurance approval. I will likely be a Feb sleever. How about you?

I just got my approval 12/23/13 so I haven't set a date yet looking toward Feb. because I have travel plans this month

Mrslb5: looks like we will both be Feb's. I should be hearing 15-20th of Jan. my friend had hers with Dr T in Sept and is doing great. Her group has a Facebook group. I really hope we do that as well!

That's great that your friend is doing well!! We will also as soon as you get a date let me know we may be around the same time!

I definitely will! Perhaps we will create a group and invite Feb sleevers. Do let me know when you get a date. Also, let me know what hospital you select! I want to use Methodist Willowbrook but have been told it is up to the insurance.

I believe it is because when they submitted my paper work the insurance already knew what hospital I was using they actually told me! Oh and as soon as I get my date I'll be sure to let you know.

Oh yeah and we should create a page for February sleevers.

We WILL do it! I'll get my daughter to help. She knows how to do that stuff. Shall we call it:

February 2014 Bariac Surgery Group

There are still people having other types of surgery and we might lure a few of them too! I'll

make some flyers and take them to the hospital when I go AND I'll take some to Dr T's office. My friend Diana gets so much out of her group.

I guess if we can have this surgery, we can create a FB page!! Early morning so signing off but please keep in touch. I'm really not sure how one does that, but my email is

Cbusick@sbcglobal.net

Date is set 02/10/14

Hey congratulations! That is a great date! I really hope to be the first half of Feb as well. Haven't heard yet. You must be very excited!!