Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Else Feel Sick To Their Stomachs?

Guys my belly has been killing me....like idk ever since i started this diet there are times that it feels like alot maybe going on in there...and the shakes are beginning to taste nasty...i want food...this diet snapple taste like medicine...i just cant wait for surgery so all this would b done and i could just focus on little portions of food and not being hungry all the time.. anyone else feel the same?

When I was doing the pre-op diet, I lasted about 2 days before I had to eat some solid food. I stuck to eating only meat and drinking the shakes and drinking Crystal Light lemonade. I was able to live with the diet after that, and still lost 10lbs before surgery.

When I was doing the pre-op diet, I lasted about 2 days before I had to eat some solid food. I stuck to eating only meat and drinking the shakes and drinking Crystal Light lemonade. I was able to live with the diet after that, and still lost 10lbs before surgery.

The only solid foods that i have been able to eat is veggies..i cant have carbs so im scared of everything else....the feeling i.feel right now is like if u ate something yucky and all of a sudden you dnt feel well like you wanna puke but you dont

I am just finishing day 3 today. Day 2 I had a crazy headache that just wouldn't go away, and today I still have the hunger but it doesn't seem to bother me nearly as much as the first two days. No headache today, but I did feel like everything tasted terrible except for my Tomato Soup I had for lunch. I was actually under 800 calories for the day after supper, so I ended up having a sugar free pudding and unsweetened apple sauce for a snack tonight. I've been holding strong with not eating solid foods as I want to be prepared 100% for my surgery on Monday!

Jdub its mon??? Wow omg u better keep us posted!!! Do ypu eat veggies?? I realized that the reason that my diet requires two cups of veggies daily is because that where our main nutrition comes from daily....idk once i eat the veggies idnt feel like im going to pass out...but i do still feel sick to my stomach right now my mout salivates all im thinking / dreaming about is a crispy ranch Mc. Premium wrap thats something i miss so much...what do you miss?

it will get easier, Make sue you follow your doctors pre op diet, you Have to shrink your liver so he can do his best work on your surgery. It is not worth messing with. I just kept reminding my self ALL the times I had OVER eaten to get my self in this mess. and then counted that food as the food I wished I could eat on the Pre OP diet days......it helped. Just one day at a time soon you will be done and ON your way to the LOSERS bench!!! and YOU will be so Happy!

it will get easier, Make sue you follow your doctors pre op diet, you Have to shrink your liver so he can do his best work on your surgery. It is not worth messing with. I just kept reminding my self ALL the times I had OVER eaten to get my self in this mess. and then counted that food as the food I wished I could eat on the Pre OP diet days......it helped. Just one day at a time soon you will be done and ON your way to the LOSERS bench!!! and YOU will be so Happy!

Im trying but right now i feel like a crack head on withdrawl....its like i need food my body is in shock i feel like this is the hardest part i wish i had more to eat....like more options

just force yourself, after day 3 and 4 it did get easier. I know honey, it Sux, But you can do this just be strong and know it will all be worth it come summer and cute Shorts and tank tops.....

Im trying but right now i feel like a crack head on withdrawl....its like i need food my body is in shock i feel like this is the hardest part i wish i had more to eat....like more options

I just had my BYPASS, I had the Sleeve in January, so I am on day 11 of liquid diet and have 3 more weeks to go. Yes I am sick of the shakes, but knowing I am gonna be stronger and healthier make it worth it. I did have a moment today and lost it. I actually sat on the kitchen floor and cried, then I got up drank my shake and went on. So I understand it is NOT easy, but it will be worth it, One day at a time......we should keep in touch cause I Have Mental days too but I think that is normal......

Girl i kno...i just finished cryin...just had a momemt in the bathroom every is sayong itll get better im on my fourth day and i feel like im gonna die....oh and we could definitly do a private msg

Everyone is sayin it'll get better**

Typo

I know and when you are in the middle of it, does kinda piss me off, I know I know, but one friend told me Yesterday, sometimes YOU JUST NEED To CRY. and I did. Then I cried again today. In these forms, People always say their "Journey" I am actually calling it my "Rollercoaster Ride"...cause there are Many Many ups and downs, I have had lost of problems. 3 Surgeries this year. So I am hopping it for, a much better 2014. Just go with your emotions. When you wanna Laugh, Laugh, when you wanna Scream, Screa, and when you need to Cry Just Cry. Best of LUCK>

I wrote u a msg