Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 7 weeks post op and 33 lbs down been at a stand still for over a week . Feel like I'm doing what I was told and supposed to do . Doing 20 to 45 moms of cardio 4-5 times a week . Getting about 700 cals in give or take 100 cals per day . Am I in starvation mode ?

Also my surgeon told me at my one month visit I wasn't losing as fast as she hoped for . I am feeling doubty and stuck I've only lost ten lbs since my one month visit 3 weeks ago .

There are many, many posts on stalls -- esp early on. Consider a search as there is lots of good info.

I am so over this I get so sad everyone is getting in all their Protein and calories and I can ONLY eat one or two spoons of anything I am so full and I want push it because I have got sick a couple of times and its not fun :( I guess I need to set a timer because I am never hungry yet I need to eat to get my energy up bc I am low on energy :( I had surgery Oct 15th and I just want to feel normal again I miss me :( NO ENERGY really i hate the Protein Drinks THEY don't agree with my new small tummy not to mention I can only get in one or two bites of chicken, fish, etc when eating thats not enough wow I am not trying to complain but advice is NEEDED.. SORRY FOR THE RUN ON SENTENCES :/

Rin, sounds like a stall, which means you just grin and bear it. As Cabin said, search on stalls, there are tons of posts. Some people only weigh monthly, which isn't a bad idea at all.

That said, what is your Protein vs carbs vs fats makeup? Are you getting in 60-80 gr of Protein in daily? How many carbs are you taking in daily? Are you drinking your 8 glasses of fluids?

I'm 7 1/2 weeks and have lost 34 lbs. I haven't stalled yet but my loss is slow. I don't think you're eating enough simply by calories but lots of others on here eat the same as you. I get 1000-1200/day. Just hang in! You're losing plenty!

To make the rest of you feel better, 33-34 pounds in 7 weeks is not slow at all! I don't know why your surgeon even put that idea in your head. You both are doing great! To put it in perspective, I have only lost 52 pounds in almost six months and my surgeon has said nothing negative about my loss rate which is a little over 2 pounds a week (now that's slow, but still happy). My surgeon said everyone loses at a different rate and to just not compare myself to others. Good advice.

I don't know why your surgeon even put that idea in your head. You both are doing great! To put it in perspective, I have only lost 52 pounds in almost six months and my surgeon has said nothing negative about my loss rate which is a little over 2 pounds a week (now that's slow, but still happy). My surgeon said everyone loses at a different rate and to just not compare myself to others. Good advice.

I know! My surgeon would have never said that. I am hoping it was a poorly worded reaction resulting in a misunderstanding. I think the OP is doing great!