Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Lunch: A Pictorial Attempt To Show You Life Will Be Normal

I ate Sriracha at four weeks out with zero issues! Sleeve doesn't mean hot sauce is off limits, it's a delicious low calorie condiment. Just take it slow and see how you feel :)

Whew! I tried habanero hot sauce on my eggs this week at 3.5 weeks out. My sleeve was okay with it, but my colon was not! :). Let's just say I won't need any Miralax this week. Haha!

Whew! I tried habanero hot sauce on my eggs this week at 3.5 weeks out. My sleeve was okay with it, but my colon was not! :). Let's just say I won't need any Miralax this week. Haha!

Hahahaha you poor creature, I've never had the issue of hot food giving the other end a toasting. Lucky me I guess :P

First time adding to this thread! I am six and a half weeks out, cleared for all food by my surgeon. Sometimes I feel like I eat more than many people this far out are capable of. Depends on what it is, some Proteins are much easier than others!

So glad you added to it! Don't worry about what others can eat. Just focus on not eating too much for your sleeve and you'll be just fine. Maybe you are just a fast healer, nothing wrong with that.

Just love indian foods and afraid I won't be able to eat spivey foods again. I love spicy foods.

We haven't stopped with spicy food at all. My husband can eat a little less spice than before but not significant. You may be just fine with it

Mistysj, That looks amazing!! I had baked broccoli with dinner tonight! :) I find baked tastes so much better to me now a days. Baked with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Plus there a little crispy too! yumm

My dinner tonight. Hubby & I went to Gringos Mexican Restaurant and shared this. It's combo fajitas with 4 shrimp brochettes. I put mine on the little bread plate but wasn't even able to eat all of that.

Sigh this is my favorite plate from gringos the Veracruz. I used to go very other Friday. I'm a week out so I'm no where near to eat this. Eventually I know I will taste it again =)

Dinner...

Skinny Coconut Shrimp, Green salad with Balsamic Vinegar and oil dressing

post-185439-0-25721200-1388454552_thumb.jpg

Dinner... Skinny Coconut Shrimp, Green salad with Balsamic Vinegar and oil dressing

Mmm I need to learn how you made the coconut shrimp! Looks so good. I forgot to post but had tilapia with tortilla lime crust and steamed cauliflower.

Dinner... Skinny Coconut Shrimp, Green salad with Balsamic Vinegar and oil dressing

Mmm I need to learn how you made the coconut shrimp! Looks so good. I forgot to post but had tilapia with tortilla lime crust and steamed cauliflower.

It was so much easier than I thought! The sauce is sooo yummy too. You know where I got my recipe lol same as always....And I so wanna try tilapia so bad mmmm might hafta fit it in somewhere soon!! :)

PoSt the recipe

The recipe is on skinnytaste.com. It's where I get a lot of my meals and on GG's blog!! I'm really loven trying new meals.

Dinner...this is amazing!!!

Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boat

post-185439-0-75242200-1388542797_thumb.jpg

And here is ours: steamed lobster tails and homemade ginger sesame dressing with fresh cabbage and other veggies in a salad. In classy papper plates too!

Nom nom nom

post-180691-0-82511700-1388544660_thumb.jpg

post-180691-0-90903900-1388544664_thumb.jpg

Dinner...this is amazing!!!

Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boat

attachicon.gifDSC02888.JPG

wow what a great idea! Love it. I'll have to try it.

I make taco meat and then put it in a small casserole dish with refried Beans on top with cheese, and then melt the cheese in the oven and we eat it with salsa, guacamole and sour cream. I love that but this will be a nice add.