Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Lunch: A Pictorial Attempt To Show You Life Will Be Normal

This was my dinner last night. Stuffed steak, zucchini fries and roasted Tomato. <br><br>

How much of that were you able to eat?

This made two meals for me. I ordered the insides of an italian sandwich at the airport. Needless to say, no fries for me.

post-180691-0-06008900-1387212841_thumb.jpg

Love all these posts, makes me anxious to move out of the full-liquid stage (this Thursday)..can anyone tell me if broccoli cheese Soup 98% fat free mixed with milk 2% is alright to have 1/2 C.?

How much of that were you able to eat?

3 1/2 of the stuffed steak rolls, all of the stuffed Tomato and 2 zucchini fries.

Love all these posts, makes me anxious to move out of the full-liquid stage (this Thursday)..can anyone tell me if broccoli cheese Soup 98% fat free mixed with milk 2% is alright to have 1/2 C.?

yes as long as you puree it. But I have some other yummy things you can have if you are on full liquids? Check out http://sleevers.wordpress.com/?s=%22full+liquids%22&submit=Search

and also look at the recipes for Soups, Protein puddings, etc.

Lots of yummy food to have at every stage!

THANK YOU Gamegirl! I've been sticking to the same things for the past 15 days and I'm growing weary.... Thursday I'm on to mushies!

THANK YOU Gamegirl! I've been sticking to the same things for the past 15 days and I'm growing weary.... Thursday I'm on to mushies!

You are welcome! I have recipes for soft foods on my blog that you might enjoy? Definitely try the chocolate mousse and the high Protein pudding, but there are a few others that might be fun to shoot for, including the amazing cheese souffle that my husband made yesterday.

A simple dinner on a paper plate.

Elk backstrap, baked broccoli, cheese garlic biscuit :)

Before & What's left

post-185439-0-06056800-1387336700_thumb.jpg post-185439-0-61458200-1387336728_thumb.jpg

Edited by sophiepants

Before & What's left

Where in the world are you that a "simple dinner" consists of "elk blackstrap?" :)

*backstrap. :/

Where in the world are you that a "simple dinner" consists of "elk blackstrap?" :)

I think her husband shit it, right E?

Before & What's left

Lol My husband killed his Elk and Deer this year so I now am a proud owner of 300 pounds or venison. :) We freaking eat it almost daily. I do however half to break it up with some chicken a few times a week. It's a learning curve cooking this lean meat I tell ya!! :)

Oh and I'm in Washington state near the border of Canada. :)

Lol My husband killed his Elk and Deer this year so I now am a proud owner of 300 pounds or venison. :) We freaking eat it almost daily. I do however half to break it up with some chicken a few times a week. It's a learning curve cooking this lean meat I tell ya!! :)

Oh and I'm in Washington state near the border of Canada. :)

Now that makes sense. Seems very exotic. :)

post-168876-0-31804200-1387400799_thumb.jpg

lunch today. 4 oz of meat (brisket, rib & sausage and a small salad.

post-168876-0-56977600-1387401688_thumb.jpg

And here's an after. I put a pen next to one of the plates so you can see that these were really small plates.