Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stop the Transvestite Accusations about Rudy

There have been some people on the left who have been spreading innuendo about Rudy Giuliani and his wearing of female clothing on quite a few occasions.

I am as Liberal as can be and I detest most of Rudy's policies, which I got to know first hand as a citizen of Brooklyn during all eight years of his reign as mayor of NYC.

I lived in the district which gave him the lowest percentage of votes of all the 5 boroughs and I am very familiar and similar to Rudy: We are less that one year apart in age, both born in Brooklyn and both Italian-American, but I was a Dodger fan and he was a Yankee; a typical front runner and sore loser.

Anyway, Rudy would be a lousy president and there are many things the American public should know about him before voting him in for what happened on 911. What did happen on 911? Did Rudy stop the attack? Did Rudy pull someone out of a burning building? Did he look like more of a leader that BuSh? Well, one out of three ain't bad.

But getting back to my point. Rudy dressed like a woman on those occasions for an annual charity event and no matter how much I dislike the man, I think that people both from the left or the right should use real ammunition against Rudy, not the blanks that they are shooting now with the (covert) transvestite accusations.

All I can say is he makes even ugly women look good by comparison.
The two ugliest white women I have ever seen are Rudy in drag and Michael Jackson.

You are right. What interests me is that New Yorkers really don't like Rudy. That makes me think that he's not the wonderful person the news would like us to think. He was awfully callous to his former wives and the NYFD doesn't like him. Maybe we have another little Mussolini on our hands. If I were Republican I'd go for McCain despite his many, many problems. But as a Democrat, I hope the Repugs run Rudy in 2008. That should be a walkover. What do you think?

I think Rudy is very vulnerable in a race. I wouldn't mind if they ran him. Maybe they'll run John McCain and Rudy in the VP position. They both have a lot of charisma. Something I wish a couple of the Demos had more of.

You are right. What interests me is that New Yorkers really don't like Rudy. That makes me think that he's not the wonderful person the news would like us to think. He was awfully callous to his former wives and the NYFD doesn't like him. Maybe we have another little Mussolini on our hands. If I were Republican I'd go for McCain despite his many, many problems. But as a Democrat, I hope the Repugs run Rudy in 2008. That should be a walkover. What do you think?
I can not vouch for the authenticity of the following e-mail which I received it yesterday, but Snopes.com does not show it as false and it fits in with what you were saying:

Giuliani not a HERO:

I am an active Battalion Chief who searched the rubble of WTC for 9 months. I saw the bodies and what was left of them. I'll never forget the horrors of 9/11. No one will speak for me as a spokesman.

NEVER FORGIVE and NEVER FORGET,not even when a politician needs to roll you out to help him recover from bad press. Giuliani and his commissioners ran north to safety when they heard that another plane was missing.

My son, FDNY FF Jimmy Riches' body was recovered from WTC site on March 25,2002. If Giuliani had his way, when he tried in November 2001 to end the recovery phase of WTC operations,my hero son's body would have been scooped up by machine and trucked to the S.I. Dump.

The heroes all died on 9/11. Giuliani also had my son working that day with a radio that didn't work at WTC(we know this from 1993),and Motorola with whom his connections are suspicious. Giuliani also had the OEM command center built at 7 WTC against the wishes of Jerry Hauer,head of OEM.

Rudy also had a room specially built in Command Center so that he could smoke his cigars all on the taxpayer's back. 7 wtc collapsed on 9/11/01 because it was located near a prime terrorist target, but Rudy could walk there from City Hall and He knows best. It's his way or you are gone as was Bratton, Hauer,etc,etc.

The whole Kerik fiasco, the FDNY radios and Giuliani's association with Motorola, MUST be investigated more vigorously. Kerik probably learned from his boss how to take stocks from companies illegally,yet will fire the beat cop who takes a cup of coffee. Safir had lunch at known mob hangouts and took an illegal trip to the Academy Awards.

Rudy Giuliani's ability to appoint people in high places who do not possess the knowledge base and abilities to perform their assignments is definitely a shortcoming .Politicians are now going to look for their 9/11 family puppets to show off to the media and America with the upcoming Presidential elections.

Giuliani treated the dead heroes of 9/11 with disrespect and the IAFF is right to call a spade a spade.Tell America the truth.

As for Lee Ielpi being the unofficial spokesman for the 9/11 families, this is ridiculous. This is a typical Giuliani move. Some will kowtow to politicians at any cost. This week Mr. Ielpi went to Washington,DC with Rep. Gary Ackerman as guests of The King of Jordan. Abdullah was addressing Congress and telling them to be tolerant. Mr. Ielpi then had lunch with them. Have we all forgotten how they danced and celebrated in the streets of Jordan on 9/11/01 while our sons were laying under the rubble. This is the ultimate disrespect for the murdered 9/11 Americans.

I will "NEVER FORGET."

Battalion Chief Jim Riches FDNY

As a Canadian I don't know much about Rudy but you have to give him credit for sticking to it at Notre Dame and getting to play in his final game :):):)

Was anybody watching when George W. Bush, the president of the United States of America, was standing before the 9-11 workers who were charged with cleaning out the "rubble" of the disaster?

I was and when one of the workers shouted out, "We can't hear you!" and Bush snapped (yes, snapped) back in a very condescending way, "Well I can hear you!" I knew without a doubt that Bush was irritated that someone had interrupted him and yelled out while he was trying to talk.

That the media could turn this event around and make it into a positive thing for Bush is only one example of how and why Giuliani has been able to turn 9-11 into a politically positive thing for himself.

I remember too. It makes me sick to my stomach, but I remember. :)

Was anybody watching when George W. Bush, the president of the United States of America, was standing before the 9-11 workers who were charged with cleaning out the "rubble" of the disaster?

I was and when one of the workers shouted out, "We can't hear you!" and Bush snapped (yes, snapped) back in a very condescending way, "Well I can hear you!" I knew without a doubt that Bush was irritated that someone had interrupted him and yelled out while he was trying to talk.

That the media could turn this event around and make it into a positive thing for Bush is only one example of how and why Giuliani has been able to turn 9-11 into a politically positive thing for himself.

I remember too. It makes me sick to my stomach, but I remember. :)

I watched the buildings burning from my attic window after watching the planes fly into them on TV. My daughter-in-law stood next to the WTC as the second plane hit and was hit with debris flying from the blast. She watched as people jumped to their deaths rather than be burned. She ran from the towers as they fell. I wiped the gray debris and the tears from her face after she walked the 8 miles to our home.

Three of my x-aircraft mechanic coworkers who had become police and firemen died in the towers that day. My next door neighbors, my son and my step-daughter had all worked in the towers. Some of my coworkers who were not laid off from our airline after 911, were assigned to sift for pieces of our plane, some at the WTC sight and some at the sight in Staten Island where the debris was brought. At least two are dying of diseases caused by breathing the pollution from the debris (though our government told us the air was safe to breath).

So what made BuSh and Giuliani heroes?

How does BuSh ride the wave of being the “National Security President” when he was president during the worst security failure in the history of the USA?

How did Giuliani become "America's Mayor"? He did nothing to stop the attacks. He put his bunker in the 3rd tower to come down that day; building #7 which was not hit by a plane, but fell anyway.

How did the US voting public award credit, when blame would have been a more appropriate response to these two?

Rudy tried to float an idea that he stay on as mayor until things were back to normal after 911. The election was 2 months away and Rudy thought they should be postponed. Is that the kind of man we want as our next president? One who would suspend all the rules because of a problem? Were the 911 attacks a tragedy to BuSh and Rudy (as they were for you and I) or just another opportunity to them and for them?

They turned tragedy into victory - but not victory for this country, that is for darned sure - personal victory for themselves. And because of politics, and supposed patriotism, the public joined in and marched to their tune. The way their tune has been played, constantly since 9-11, the people are finally understanding, thank God.

They turned tragedy into victory - but not victory for this country, that is for darned sure - personal victory for themselves. And because of politics, and supposed patriotism, the public joined in and marched to their tune. The way their tune has been played, constantly since 9-11, the people are finally understanding, thank God.
But one more attack and the worm will turn.

I will say that the new attack is proof that the BuSh administration's plans for defending the USA and its war on Iraq were not the correct choices. I will also say that the money spent on Iraq could have been better used to beef up US security at home.

The republicans will ask that in this time of war, can the US public afford to trust the security weak Democrats? They will also say that the Democrats' interference with the NSA eavesdropping and other CIA and FBI measures is the reason we were attacked again.

Who do you think the panicking US public will believe?

Giuliani for President

Ann Coulter for Vice President

The threat will turn from orange to red. Security will again be tightened in airports. People will probably start getting personally frisked - maybe even xrayed, and they'll definitely panic and march right along like good little Christian soldiers.

We've seen worse from president's than wearing drag.

I don't care who the candidate is. If I agree wtih them and I think they will do good things, they can wear a halter dress and heels. That's one less pair of heels I'm tempted to buy. See, they're already helping my economy.

I fail to see how dressing as woman (even if it were true) would have anything to do with their ability to run the country.