Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleep Study Last Night

It was not too bad. They put about 20 sensors stuck all over my body and this Gummy crap in my hair to make those sensors stick. Then I had to lay down in a room that looked like a hotel room and try to sleep on my back. I didn't really sleep well at all. At all. Next thing I know she's coming in with a CPAP mask and explaining it to me. She puts it on and I'm ok at first but I ripped it off twice as I was sleeping because I felt claustrophobic. However, I got more sleep with it on that without. All in all, it was just an awkward sleeping experience at worst. April

So did they say you officially have sleep apnea? Will you be getting your own cpap soon? I did not have a sleep study but I wish I would have.

All I was told was that I'd be contacted in seven to ten days with the results and to set up a machine if needed. I'm pretty sure I need on just by the fact that she'd said they'd come in there in the middle of the night and put me on one if I had too many "episodes". Well, that's what they did. Came in and hooked me up.

Superfatty you will be getting your Cpap soon. That is exactly what happen to me. Got mine back in July just now getting use to it good luck!!

I have a cpap and I love it....I enjoy actually sleeping through the night now.

Sitting in the waiting room now-waiting for someone to take me for my sleep study. I was nervous about just this. I'm going to be a wreck when it's time to go in for surgery.

Thanks for the heads up-perfect timing!

Yeah, I figured I'd be getting one. Lol

Sitting in the waiting room now-waiting for someone to take me for my sleep study. I was nervous about just this. I'm going to be a wreck when it's time to go in for surgery.

Tomorrow you'll be saying exactly what I did. Lol

Tomorrow you'll be saying exactly what I did. Lol

I had that test done a while back. It totally sucked! I barely slept. Being hooked up with all those wires made me feel so claustrophobic. They never came in with the cpap, but the doc did tell me I had very mild sleep apnea. I was like yeah whatever. In my opinion I wasn't asleep long enough for a proper diagnosis.

I had that test done a while back. It totally sucked! I barely slept. Being hooked up with all those wires made me feel so claustrophobic. They never came in with the cpap, but the doc did tell me I had very mild sleep apnea. I was like yeah whatever. In my opinion I wasn't asleep long enough for a proper diagnosis.

I felt like I didn't sleep a lick until they brought the CPAP. The wires made me feel awkward but I was ok after I was asleep.