Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why Did I Have To Re Register? And Change My Name And Password? Ugh!

Very frustrating.

??? Odd, I didn't. I signed in with my old info. How weird.

Nope, can't get to the end of any of the threads I follow. They're apparently doing some tweaking tonight so...maybe it'll get better? I hope :)

Nope, can't get to the end of any of the threads I follow. They're apparently doing some tweaking tonight so...maybe it'll get better? I hope :)

I'm finding the same thing. Can't see the last reply of threads. At least it's not just me.

Very frustrating.

Please PM me with your original user name and I will be happy to see if I can get you logged back in under it.

We are still experiencing some technical difficulties, but Alex's team is working very hard at getting everything straightened out as quickly as possible. And please, remember to click on the link at the top of every page to report any issues you are having, as it will help the team to pinpoint specific issues and work them out that much sooner.

We really do appreciate how patient all of you are being as we go through this transition.

<p>We are still experiencing some technical difficulties, but Alex's team is working very hard at getting everything straightened out as quickly as possible. And please, remember to click on the link at the top of every page to report any issues you are having, as it will help the team to pinpoint specific issues and work them out that much sooner.</p> <p> </p> <p>We really do appreciate how patient all of you are being as we go through this transition.</p>

The report technical error link doesn't even seem to work. When I submit an issue it comes back with "Oops" and tells me too fill out the detail section again. I ended up emailing the problem to administrator, but the more time I spend on the site, the more problems I run in to....getting too long to list :(

No, it won't let report errors...tells me I don't have permission, nor do I want to login with Facebook. April 2013 surgery people, email me at deaddemmama@ gmail.com!

No, it won't let report errors...tells me I don't have permission, nor do I want to login with Facebook. April 2013 surgery people, email me at deaddemmama@ gmail.com!

Same here. Very POOR transition, folks.

Susan, not sure if my pm made it to you. My original user name is gardengirl. Thanks!!!

This transition to the new site has not come without headaches. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app 12 times since yesterday. Got several popups telling me I had no permission to reply to a thread. I hope it gets better in the coming days.

I can't find my pm to Susan. Can't find a place to get help. Probably going to stop

Coming to this forum. I can't access my previous conversations with friends I've made which is sad.

I feel very frustrated with this new app. I had to register again with a new email because it's not allowing me in my original one =(

Please PM me with your original info and I'll merge your accounts.