Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers ~~~ How's your weightloss going so far?

286 in april at start of preop diet

256 on surgery day (oct 15)

237 this morning

Walking 3+ miles per day, hitting 50-80g Protein per day, and working on increasing liquids from 40-50 oz per day to 64 oz. Meds and Vitamins all good.

I'm on pureed for one more week. Two weeks of liquid and one of puree behind me.

I hit 53 grams of Protein with NO Protein shake today!!

Edited by outwithbenjiboi

Also' date=' I have heard that there is no true unflavored Protein. The unflavored just isn't flavored with anything else. I found that Soup masks the odor/flavor the best , but it is gagful in a drink! I tried adding it to my crystal light, and it was torture choking that down! Blech![/quote']

Agree, supposedly some are better than others... I use Isopure unflavored, but I hear powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury is better... They all taste bad to me. I keep trying to add it to Soup, but I like my soup really hot so it always clumps :( anyone have suggestions on adding Protein to soup when you want it really hot?!

bodyweight.png?ts=1382456267

I found adding unsweetened cocoa' date=' PB2 powdered Peanut Butter and sweetened with Stevia is the best non Protein powder smelling :-) shake I've had. I must have drank 50 of them before and after. Still like it too![/quote']

How much of each? What do you mix it with? Recipe please?!

Sleeved 10/3. Down 15 lbs in 28 days. I am away for the weekend- no scale.

40 lbs lost Pre-op.

Doing great. Loving all the old clothes in my closet

That now fit.

Few people have noticed the 55 lb drop. One person explained it.

I now look like I used to. I look normal.

Yep, me too. Haven't lost a thing in daaaaays. :-( As someone said - goes against science! My grandsons first birthday party today. I ate a sausage roll. It went down really well, then 20 minutes later it started coming back up again! Serves me right for trying to eat rubbish!

I was sleeved OCt 1st and in almost five weeks and I am down exactly 35 LBS. Everything has gone great. Hitting the gym harder and harder...it's becoming addicting. Just trying not to over do it. Very happy with my decision!

I was sleeve 10/24. I went in at 292 and I'm down 269 this week. I'm still havin trouble getting my fluids in though. I keep everything down, but I'm just so full that I don't want anything at all.

I was just sleeved on the 31st. But on my pre op diet I lost 21lbs. I am not going to weight myself for a week just so I can get all the extra fluids out of my system.

How much of each? What do you mix it with? Recipe please?!

2 servings of cocoa and 2 tablespoons of PB2 and Stevia to your sweet liking. Ice makes it better too!:-)

Sleeved October 7th. Down 25 pounds and starting soft foods.

2 servings of cocoa and 2 tablespoons of PB2 and Stevia to your sweet liking. Ice makes it better too!:-)

Milk or Water?

Milk or Water?

I use soy milk due to being lactose intolerant. My teenage son says it tastes the same. We need the Protein and calories, so it's best to use milk or soy milk. :-)

I use soy milk due to being lactose intolerant. My teenage son says it tastes the same. We need the Protein and calories' date=' so it's best to use milk or soy milk. :-)[/quote']

I also add in frozen bananas that I made occasionally. About a quarter of one. It also makes it sweet and less stevia needed.

I also add in frozen bananas that I made occasionally. About a quarter of one. It also makes it sweet and less stevia needed.

Yummm! Thanks!

I just want to say that Im also down 50 lbs since starting preop in April, and no one even notices!!! So I make it a point of telling them!

You would think that 286 to 236 would be worth a freaking mention.... LOL.